Haapy Birth Day Kirti - THE CD BOSS :D - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by CSSK

Wishing u a very very Happy BirthdayOn your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy I hope all of your wishes come true May each hour and minute be filled with delight And your birthday be perfect for you!
Happy Birthday

thanks, love the candles and i had a similar cake for today😛
Originally posted by geet06

happy b'day kirti...
Many many happy returns of d day...

thanks, and please if possible come to our Countdown ok
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

bubby,

my best years are ahead due to you and the rest of my cdiots, and i get better better because of you all, and young i am since here I feel alive, my friends here make my years go away, what ever great things come my way be will always shared with you and the rest of cdiots for sure, with the wisdom and peace for each passing year also bring some non striking neurons, you and the rest have made this day very special and made me smile even though i am so tired after the fun filled day, but coming here has made me smile, for moment one of my dream is a SR😉, and i am glad to be born to find a friend in you 

and thanks for all the wishes esp the one from samir😳

WOW!! I m So Happy That Our Wishes Made u Happy...Happy Birthday Again..😆

Samir Says Ur Welcome ðŸ˜† Samir Loves U 

Originally posted by zooni20

Hapi birthday kirti! Wish u all happiness in the world with ur loved ones!

thanks, and part of my loved ones are here at GF and now it includes you also😛
Happy Mothers Day Also ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by mansi95

happy birthday kirti.

thanks mansi, and hey do come our our countdown ok
Originally posted by LuvScooby

Happy Birthday Big Boss...Many Many Many Sweet Returns of this Day!!!! 🤗

May God fulfill all your wishes!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad to have found you on GF and become buddy... 😃

I hope your neurons don't go on strike after this😆

pinku pinku, thnkas for the wishes, my neurons have gone after seeing so many sweet posts here, they are jealous of me😆  and i am glad to have found you as a friend

thanks once again
Originally posted by --Thush--

She will clear ur doubt very soon ðŸ˜† Bossy Tanu nearly found the reason  rit ?🤣Uff boss dont come after me with Pan ðŸ˜†Go after Tanu ðŸ˜†

thush you will get the pan since you are laughing a lot but not today since its bosses birthday and boss is very happy but more than boss i am happy (boss and i are the same or is boss and azi is the same so that means i and azi are the same🤪)

well tanu to cut the story short, one day i did something stupid and slov came after me with a pan (since slov is always in the kitchen she is our sweet slov but at times she thinks she is a slave so works in the kitchen), well anyway since that day i use slovs pan as a weapon, reminds me of this 
its in french since i cant find the english version but just seeing it you will understand🤣
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=a0UD9LwnuuA[/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by blackb28

Happy Mothers Day Also ðŸ˜†

yes yes, i talked to my mum and we were joking that this year we both are at loss since our gifts cancel out ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by --Thush--

😆

😳Aww Thats soo sweet of u sissy ðŸ˜›My seat is next to MSK then how will i watch the movie when he is near to me🤪 ðŸ¤£Thanks ya but one doubt does this movie has SR ðŸ¤£ 
thush if you are next to msk you wont watch the movie, you will have all eyes on him so whether SR is present in movie or not doest matter🤣