Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CSSK thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wishing u a very very Happy BirthdayOn your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy I hope all of your wishes come true May each hour and minute be filled with delight And your birthday be perfect for you!
Happy Birthday
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
happy b'day kirti...
Many many happy returns of d day...
ZooniBegam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hapi birthday kirti! Wish u all happiness in the world with ur loved ones!
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
happy birthday kirti.

LuvScooby thumbnail
Happy Birthday Big Boss...Many Many Many Sweet Returns of this Day!!!! 🤗

May God fulfill all your wishes!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad to have found you on GF and become buddy... 😃

I hope your neurons don't go on strike after this😆

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Why does kirti need a Pan?? Maybe to fry Nandini for eyeing her DEVaaa ðŸ¤” ðŸ¤£

She will clear ur doubt very soon ðŸ˜† Bossy Tanu nearly found the reason  rit ?🤣Uff boss dont come after me with Pan ðŸ˜†Go after Tanu ðŸ˜†
Edited by --Thush-- - 12 years ago
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
😆
Originally posted by: zaara25

And this is for my THUSH JAAN for this post...

LOVE U THUSH JAAN... And i also booked ticket for Geet the movie for us to be specially seated between MAAN!!😃😳

😳Aww Thats soo sweet of u sissy ðŸ˜›My seat is next to MSK then how will i watch the movie when he is near to me🤪 ðŸ¤£Thanks ya but one doubt does this movie has SR ðŸ¤£ 
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: --Thush--

😆

😳Aww Thats soo sweet of u sissy ðŸ˜›My seat is next to MSK then how will i watch the movie when he is near to me🤪 ðŸ¤£Thanks ya but one doubt does this movie has SR ðŸ¤£ 

🤣🤣🤣 don worry jaan.. director is our BOBBY ji... confirm we get our desired SR and Kiss and MUCH MORE.. ahem ahem... i hope they don censor it and make it RA... because if that happens, u cant see the movie then...🤪🤣 and don worry, im sure u get special attention from Maan..😳😆😉
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaara25

🤣🤣🤣 don worry jaan.. director is our BOBBY ji... confirm we get our desired SR and Kiss and MUCH MORE.. ahem ahem... i hope they don censor it and make it RA... because if that happens, u cant see the movie then...🤪🤣 and don worry, im sure u get special attention from Maan..😳😆😉

🤣🤣🤣🤣Sissy me 18+ 🤣soo i can watch ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£and yeah i know i will get special attention from msk but if boss also coming then i have no idea how her neorons will work if she saw him ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†Boss dont forget he is like ur Bro-in law ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: --Thush--

🤣🤣🤣🤣Sissy me 18+ 🤣soo i can watch ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£and yeah i know i will get special attention from msk but if boss also coming then i have no idea how her neorons will work if she saw him ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†Boss dont forget he is like ur Bro-in law ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

🤣🤣 Jaan RA movies only allow those above 21..🤣🤣 im afraid u cant watch if they censor...🤣 btw Boss will have a special screening with maaneet.. so she cant misbehave.. and she can bring her BOSS's son along..🤣🤣