Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED A MAHA EPISODE.!! BRILLIANT (Page 5)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reepicheep

HemuHug  maine dar ke maare episode hi nahi dekha yaar...just kidding was busy with guests at placeLOL but didn't feel like watching the episode...so what do you recommend, should I watch it or not? uff, poor abhay and poor piya...they both are hurting so much right now, and isn't it ironical that only they can heal each other and find solace in each other's embrace...difficult, difficult but interesting for sure...I so agree with your point that we are definitely in for some steamy moments aheadWink ab to full raichand clan ka protection hai piya ke liye so its not like abhay is gonna let her out of his sight for a moment...

am so happy that piya helped the raichands and won their trustBig smile and she and misha back to being friends..cool yaarCool and what's that about sid drinking bottles of blood, that sounds disgustingDead ab dekhna yeh hai ki piya rani kitne dino tak apne abhay se naraaz reh sakti hai...and how abhay deals with it...

By the way Hema how did you watch it yaar and write such a heartbreaking but beautiful analysis.

HEY REEPU.Shocked.What are you asking mann..I dint expect this from you yaar COME ONSilly..WATCH IT NOW & GET BACK TO ME..ITS AN ORDER..AngryLOL

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sab2778

d episode was really nice

loved sukkus nd sids acting . they were fab

sukku was giving variations in her xpressions

Hug

OH YEAH SUKU IS CLASS..& VIVU..was OUTSTANDING AS WELL..Ohhh..they make me go dizzy in their love you know..!!
reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Hema...ok, ok going to watch it now...will get back with my reply soonBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Ok Hema, so I watched it finallyBig smile man, what a confrontation scene...it was awesome in terms of acting and expressions...piya's shock,disbelief that her abhay could do something like this to her was just amazing...superb performance by sukirtiClap and abhay, uff his pained eyes spoke volumes...he was in such a helpless state...he wanted to comfort and console piya and yet at the same time was finding it difficult to face her and listen to all the harsh things that she was saying...Vivu just rocked in that sceneStar

I loved the abhay-haseena scene too where haseena is impressed by piya's goodness and abhay is also surprised that she helped them inspite of her anger...abhay bas now don't wait...yahi green signal hai apni roothi piya ko mana loBig smile and piya, though in a fit of anger she said we are over...its not really over...it cannot ever be over...later when she gave the reports to haseena she was thinking to herself na ki she's upset with abhay...and that they are fighting...no where did the words break up feature...and plus now piya has got her new CID mission, dhoondo abhay's elder brotherLOL to kaise door jayegi woh abhay se...yeah she'll be angry for a while but that's it...

and the misha-piya patch up scene was also amazingBig smile am so happy that they made up...now waiting for abhiya patch upWink

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reepicheep

Ok Hema, so I watched it finallyBig smile man, what a confrontation scene...it was awesome in terms of acting and expressions...piya's shock,disbelief that her abhay could do something like this to her was just amazing...superb performance by sukirtiClap and abhay, uff his pained eyes spoke volumes...he was in such a helpless state...he wanted to comfort and console piya and yet at the same time was finding it difficult to face her and listen to all the harsh things that she was saying...Vivu just rocked in that sceneStar

I loved the abhay-haseena scene too where haseena is impressed by piya's goodness and abhay is also surprised that she helped them inspite of her anger...abhay bas now don't wait...yahi green signal hai apni roothi piya ko mana loBig smile and piya, though in a fit of anger she said we are over...its not really over...it cannot ever be over...later when she gave the reports to haseena she was thinking to herself na ki she's upset with abhay...and that they are fighting...no where did the words break up feature...and plus now piya has got her new CID mission, dhoondo abhay's elder brotherLOL to kaise door jayegi woh abhay se...yeah she'll be angry for a while but that's it...

and the misha-piya patch up scene was also amazingBig smile am so happy that they made up...now waiting for abhiya patch upWink

YAYYY..now that is like my REEPU..darling..AGREE AGREE WITH ALL you have said..Aw..It was AMAZING ABHIAY confrontation na..See I told ya..And yeah Piya thinking about Abhay and  our FIGHT she said..but not break up yes even I noted that POINT VERY EAGERLY..and you all wait & see the patch up will be one beautiful journey..between ABHIY..and I so knew ki now ABHIYA will be at logger heads so MISHA & PIYA WILL SURELY PATCH UP..because Misha will help PIYA realise how much ABHAY loves her & how much PIYA LOVES ABHAY..i feel MISHA HAS A BIG ROLE TO PLAY IN THIS..in her Jijaji & sister patch up aw..that will be cute to watch ..na..!!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reepicheepchahat4u

Bellastiel Senior Member
Bellastiel
Bellastiel

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
really this was a maha-maha epi (unlike CID's Aahat )...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
aww Hema ur post seems like a dream always...always explaining the moments beautifully...u knw i cld nt watch maha episode properly since i had a paper on 8th and i knew i would b unable to take in Abhiya pain n fight, misunderstanding so i had to skip most of it. Cry  odrwise i wld hv bn unable to concentrate on paper. but i cn watch some of it now, after reading ur post. Big smile

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat4u

aww Hema ur post seems like a dream always...always explaining the moments beautifully...u knw i cld nt watch maha episode properly since i had a paper on 8th and i knew i would b unable to take in Abhiya pain n fight, misunderstanding so i had to skip most of it. Cry  odrwise i wld hv bn unable to concentrate on paper. but i cn watch some of it now, after reading ur post. Big smile

awww...Charu Hugwas eagerly waiting fo ryour opinion sweet heart..Aw..you had exams is it so sad.Embarrassed.anyways watch it now & let me know..I AM SURE LIKE ME you will surely enjoy that ABHIYA confrontation..like all of us here..!!Day Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index