Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
overall the epi was ok for me...i was expecting more on Abhiya together πŸ˜”. Sid was too busy in his evil plans and in that he left another clue for detective girl🀣 and we all know very well she never misses any chance when comes to her profession.

Haseena prooved herself as a good wifey...but failed to be a good mother. She knows everything abt Abhiya, Pia was there infront of her eyes but she didn't spoke a word on his son's defence...Situation is out control for Abhay, i don't think Pia will listen to him anymore...Haseena should step in and give us our romantic couple back😍. What will we do Hemu...no Abhiya romance means no enjoyement and excitement...plz koi dono ko jaldi se milaoo 
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: romaila

overall the epi was ok for me...i was expecting more on Abhiya together πŸ˜”. Sid was too busy in his evil plans and in that he left another clue for detective girl🀣 and we all know very well she never misses any chance when comes to her profession.

Haseena prooved herself as a good wifey...but failed to be a good mother. She knows everything abt Abhiya, Pia was there infront of her eyes but she didn't spoke a word on his son's defence...Situation is out control for Abhay, i don't think Pia will listen to him anymore...Haseena should step in and give us our romantic couple back😍. What will we do Hemu...no Abhiya romance means no enjoyement and excitement...plz koi dono ko jaldi se milaoo 

Aree romi uss tense situation mein woh kya bolegi Piya se..and It is ABHIOYA's personnal matter they shoudl sort out I guess..and HASEENA AS I HAVE SAID WILL BE A VITAL person to unite ABHIYA IN FUTURE..you just wait & see..and She is not that HUMAN to do all that emotional thinsg you see..itna kar rahi hai wohi kaafi hai..🀣..And Romi..dono saath toh aayenge hi..woh dono alag kahan hai..They are so together in their seperation too..!!You will see all sparks flying now..with passion filled with Anger i willsoo love to see this Ruthna manana between teh two..See once piya gets convinced it will be Piya turn again to convince Abhay that we can be together..forever..😍as now ABHAY is gone back to we cannot be together mode again..!!πŸ˜†
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aree romi uss tense situation mein woh kya bolegi Piya se..and It is ABHIOYA's personnal matter they shoudl sort out I guess..and HASEENA AS I HAVE SAID WILL BE A VITAL person to unite ABHIYA IN FUTURE..you just wait & see..and She is not that HUMAN to do all that emotional thinsg you see..itna kar rahi hai wohi kaafi hai..🀣..And Romi..dono saath toh aayenge hi..woh dono alag kahan hai..They are so together in their seperation too..!!You will see all sparks flying now..with passion filled with Anger i willsoo love to see this Ruthna manana between teh two..See once piya gets convinced it will be Piya turn again to convince Abhay that we can be together..forever..😍as now ABHAY is gone back to we cannot be together mode again..!!πŸ˜†

u dunno Hemu..kahin Abhay phir se shuru na krdey "hum ek saath nahin reh saktey" this what making me tense...πŸ˜†
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Misssin' AbhiYa Loads ...
Waitin' fo' tonites episode ...

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I want dis week maha episode of pkyek again and it shud be sid being exposed to piya and abhay saving her.. 😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: romaila

u dunno Hemu..kahin Abhay phir se shuru na krdey "hum ek saath nahin reh saktey" this what making me tense...πŸ˜†

aw..woh toh hogai hi..and now this time I want a full Besharam PIYA wooing her Beloved with all her Girly moves..and hugging him whenever he says ..we are not meant to be together & ,,make him go dizzy with her touches..what say..awesome..na..IDEA..πŸ˜†
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurag24t

I want dis week maha episode of pkyek again and it shud be sid being exposed to piya and abhay saving her.. 😳

Hey anurag ..kyun marna hai ky adusre show wale log humein kaccha chabajaayenge..🀣I dont want to die so soon..I want to watch LOADS OF ABHIAY CUTIE..HOTTIE..STEAMY COZY moments yaar..mujeh jeena hai..😍🀣
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Misssin' AbhiYa Loads ...
Waitin' fo' tonites episode ...

tell me one thing Sadaf...why ur always curious abt coming up episodeπŸ˜† gallery mein b yahi likhti ho...funny post mein b same lines and now here tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†