Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Yes I have watched almost all shows in Star one..BUT NOTHING TO BEAT ABHIYA & PKYEK for me..Arjun & rati were too good also..but IT IS NOTHING LIKE MY ABHIYAaka VISU.. MADDNESS..for me..!!I was never so active anywhere..ONLY this show..dont know why..it makes me feel ..so close to my heart..!!😳

Same here... I liked dmg-mjth-couples too bt Abhiya have made me goo crazy 😆 I so relate myself to them... if they are happy, i feel happy... when they are sad, i feel bad... total maddness 😆
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SnowWhite1618

Same here... I liked dmg-mjth-couples too bt Abhiya have made me goo crazy 😆 I so relate myself to them... if they are happy, i feel happy... when they are sad, i feel bad... total maddness 😆

BILKUL MUJH PAR GAYI HO YAAR..tum...🤣🤗I am sure Charu & reepu & Rani..Roopa..Sanju..Archi.Riddhu..syria..Anmol..Sumana..cute sadaf..Ritzie...Farah..Nishi..many many many..almost all PKYEKians will agree on this..!!
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

BILKUL MUJH PAR GAYI HO YAAR..tum...🤣🤗I am sure Charu & reepu & Rani..Roopa..Sanju..Archi.Riddhu..syria..Anmol..Sumana..cute sadaf..Ritzie...Farah..Nishi..many many many..almost all PKYEKians will agree on this..!!

Yea.. all Abhiya syndrome gals will agree 😆
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i do agree...d way u said u relate to Abhiya, all of us, n me 2 relate to them...feel their emotions.😊
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I loved the PKYEK Maha episode!
and yes this is a true maha epi!
PoisonedHeart thumbnail
I liked everything!.the anger the pain, the rescue, and whats to come=).
Vivian Sukirti were amazing with the act. and ppl who would come and say otherwise on their act on this forum shall after this episode only be classifed as 'jealous' or 'blind'
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant episode &equally brilliant post... visu were awesome in their expressions & acting. Your entire description  of the confrontation deserves accolades. .. Haseena- piya scene was awesome & Haseena's feelings for  Piya are great... It will be good if Misha knows about piya's kutti with Abhay &help mannofy her. . Abhay's  openness to his mom is cute & i like your optimism about Haseena helping Abhay in eloping with Piya against the community.  You take so much in writing the song & translating. .. wah kya pyaar hai !
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priyalovex3

I loved the PKYEK Maha episode!

and yes this is a true maha epi!

Awww..THANK YO SO MUCH I am delighted..you agree with all of us..Woha..YOU R🤗OCK PKYEK & so do we PKYEKians..!!Come on friends VOTE ..comment on ever photo & article OF OUR DEAREST SHOW TO MAKE VISU & all actors climb the ranking & PKYEK HAS TO BE NO.1..and nothing less..!!👍🏼
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: cooliecute

I liked everything!.the anger the pain, the rescue, and whats to come=).

Vivian Sukirti were amazing with the act. and ppl who would come and say otherwise on their act on this forum shall after this episode only be classifed as 'jealous' or 'blind'

BINGO..Superbly said.🤗.whoever denies are BLIND OR JEALOUS..BIG TIME..!!👏👏
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

Brilliant episode &equally brilliant post... visu were awesome in their expressions & acting. Your entire description  of the confrontation deserves accolades. .. Haseena- piya scene was awesome & Haseena's feelings for  Piya are great... It will be good if Misha knows about piya's kutti with Abhay &help mannofy her. . Abhay's  openness to his mom is cute & i like your optimism about Haseena helping Abhay in eloping with Piya against the community.  You take so much in writing the song & translating. .. wah kya pyaar hai !

Aw..Thank you sweet heart.🤗.You have really FLATTERED ME WITH YOU KIND WORDS...waise..kehete hai na..Pyaar deewana hota hai ..mastaana hota hai ..har khushi se har gham se begana hota hai..and Dil toh pagal hai..dil deewana hai..And thst is teh explanation for my being in love with teh love what ABHIAY are having & the mind blowing heart stopping chemistry of VISU is adding as a ctalyst for that..I am always liek this you know..when I love something ..I go to anyextent to make them feel that I love them..or admire them..That is my weaknes & strength,..depending on each persons perspective of my Love ..!!And by the way can I know your name please..if you dont mind..!!😛