Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Piya is a walking talking disaster magnet...😆 Abhay ALWAYS has to save her from trouble..I bet you..even though she's disgusted wid him rite now, the first word on her lips when she's in danger will always be'abhay'...😍 😆

ha ah a.😆.so true ..so true..SHE WILL ONLY SAY ABHAY..awww..so cute na..😳..liek I had once dedicated this song..saying.."Peheli saans meri din ki peheli dhoop..chaand ki peheli kiran..pehela geet..baarish ki peheli boond..tum sheet ki peheli kampan..baaton mein jo ..meri khwabon meinjo woh ho tum.." kin dof stuff..it is ..❤️
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: honey_bunch

Awsm post..dat fight btwn abhya was one f d most passionate 1, i hv seen til date..

OH YEAH..PASSIONATE EVER.FIGHT NA..!!Thats ABHIAY for you..even when they fight you feel love oozing all over..like a volcano..aw..VISU..MY GOD OUR VISU..are real SUPERSTARS YAAR...gosh What would I do without these two yaar seriously..!!
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Ab toh nxt week ko piya dectectivegiri mein lag jayegi..
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I thought to give a miss the episode. Still saw it though not fully. I was and am still against break up.  Dont want to discuss whether Piya is right or wrong. Just one sentence cant say abhay's breakdown and helplessness every time. It hurts my heart. Didn't like the maha episode. Just 2 things I love Misha-piya made up and piya knowing abhay has a bro. Ok, this is my pov. No offence to anyone and nobody can force me to change my pov.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes It Was The Best Maha Episode I Have Ever Seen. Good Job Star One. Hope There Will Many More To Come.

Now Iam Sick And Tried Of Sid. He Clearly Needs To Be Exposed. Then The Real Fun Will Begin.

Lovely Post Sweety.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

I thought to give a miss the episode. Still saw it though not fully. I was and am still against break up.  Dont want to discuss whether Piya is right or wrong. Just one sentence cant say abhay's breakdown and helplessness every time. It hurts my heart. Didn't like the maha episode. Just 2 things I love Misha-piya made up and piya knowing abhay has a bro. Ok, this is my pov. No offence to anyone and nobody can force me to change my pov.

Aww...SANCHU..🤗🤗..Pyaar mein kabhi kabhi aisa bhi hota hai choti si baat ka phasana ban jaata hai..so dont take it to heart..ABHAY knows PIYA & PIYA knows ABHAY..cell to cell in their body..& mind..and especially Abhay knows that whatever Piya says..She is saying it in anger..and the very fact that PIYA CANNOT TAKE ANYTHING against AHBAY & his family SHOWS..how deep rooted she is..FOR ABHAY..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Yes It Was The Best Maha Episode I Have Ever Seen. Good Job Star One. Hope There Will Many More To Come.

Now Iam Sick And Tried Of Sid. He Clearly Needs To Be Exposed. Then The Real Fun Will Begin.

Lovely Post Sweety.

Thank you sweety..🤗And yeah asli maza toh abb aayega..The way ABHAY & PIYA will sort out their differences..😳JUST YOU WAIT & See How  Sid is gonna get JAGGED..ROYALLY..!!😆
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Words ain't enough to portrait y-days episode .. it was just fabulous ... VIsu's aCtin' takes my Breath away .. Although , Abhay's Cryin' sCenes has shattered me .. as i can't see him in Glum .. but sometimes its essential to need a Break-Up , as Luv becomes more stronger when WE 're far away to whom we luv the most in the wOrld .. They gonna patCh up sOon .. as they both can't live withOut eaCh Other .. But main point is , now this i wanna see AbhiYa to clear all the misunderstanding's , they've to share their Pain , sorrows , and be like a Crystal Clear heart .. Don't even assume when Piya cOmes to know about Abhay's Big Brother how she'll react .. Maybe she again started hatin' Piya , Maybe she fo'give ... Curious to know about this matter ... But, Sid OMG ! I What Can i say about this master mind .. he needs to expose now .. Othervise a Big thunderstorm would be ready to come .. Though he's superb in his aCtin' too ..

Just a Small pOetry fo' My AbhiYa <3

I Waited fo' your luv in Hope
Now'ure gone left me alone
I'm still waitin' to complete our Destiny
I Luv you, I Want you Back
I Can't Let you Go
My love for you just won't die down -
it just grows with each new day.
I Wish you'd dare to look at me
Until we go beyond to eaCh Other

Luv AbhiYa fo'ever <3
Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Words ain't enough to portrait y-days episode .. it was just fabulous ... VIsu's aCtin' takes my Breath away .. Although , Abhay's Cryin' sCenes has shattered me .. as i can't see him in Glum .. but sometimes its essential to need a Break-Up , as Luv becomes more stronger when WE 're far away to whom we luv the most in the wOrld .. They gonna patCh up sOon .. as they both can't live withOut eaCh Other .. But main point is , now this i wanna see AbhiYa to clear all the misunderstanding's , they've to share their Pain , sorrows , and be like a Crystal Clear heart .. Don't even assume when Piya cOmes to know about Abhay's Big Brother how she'll react .. Maybe she again started hatin' Piya , Maybe she fo'give ... Curious to know about this matter ... But, Sid OMG ! I What Can i say about this master mind .. he needs to expose now .. Othervise a Big thunderstorm would be ready to come .. Though he's superb in his aCtin' too ..

Just a Small pOetry fo' My AbhiYa <3

I Waited fo' your luv in Hope
Now'ure gone left me alone
I'm still waitin' to complete our Destiny
I Luv you, I Want you Back
I Can't Let you Go
My love for you just won't die down -
it just grows with each new day.
I Wish you'd dare to look at me
Until we go beyond to eaCh Other

Luv AbhiYa fo'ever <3

hEYTHAT WAS A CUTE POETRY ..YAAR superb👏 & YES..WE ARE IN FOR A treat OF abhiya emotions..JUST YOU WAIT..THEY ARE GONNA ROCCKK..!!😍
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hemu🤗  maine dar ke maare episode hi nahi dekha yaar...just kidding was busy with guests at place😆 but didn't feel like watching the episode...so what do you recommend, should I watch it or not? uff, poor abhay and poor piya...they both are hurting so much right now, and isn't it ironical that only they can heal each other and find solace in each other's embrace...difficult, difficult but interesting for sure...I so agree with your point that we are definitely in for some steamy moments ahead😉 ab to full raichand clan ka protection hai piya ke liye so its not like abhay is gonna let her out of his sight for a moment...

am so happy that piya helped the raichands and won their trust😃 and she and misha back to being friends..cool yaar😎 and what's that about sid drinking bottles of blood, that sounds disgusting🤢 ab dekhna yeh hai ki piya rani kitne dino tak apne abhay se naraaz reh sakti hai...and how abhay deals with it...

By the way Hema how did you watch it yaar and write such a heartbreaking but beautiful analysis.