THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED A MAHA EPISODE.!! BRILLIANT - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
@kisviij..ofcourse you are a awesome writer & your comment is very imp for me..and yes..Piya needs time..& this time..THE MILAN WILL BE A COMPLETE MILAN..lie pocz says..IN REAL SENSE..!!😍

MAHA EPI WAS COMPLETE PAISA VASOOL

TODAYS MAHA EPI LIVED UP TO THE

HYPE WHICH WAS GIVEN TO IT

EACH ND EVERY SCENE WAS EPIC

MAZZA AA GAYA

AWESOME JOB PKYEK TEAM

U GUYS DESERVE TO B THE NO1 SHOW IN STR1

Awesome post Hema

The Total Romantic really shined through your post which kept your analysis well balance and not judging. Piya was in shock and upset and felt voilated by the man she love. Let me say Piya was no lamb today but a tigress ready to attack and poor Abhay looked he just swallow a chicken from the way Piya confronted him. πŸ˜† So what she called him a janwar and that he is but Abhay is the janwar she'll love to her last breath. Piya never told Abhay she hate him and you see how she saved their life by stealing the report. Piya said she was mad at Abhay and there fight was  between them and not his parents of course that's the excuse she give for helping her in-laws but we all know different. πŸ˜†

Sid is setting himself and the sad thing is he think's he winning. Piya can be mad at Abhay and call him name's but don't like anybody talking bad him. Did you notice the tigress in her eyes when Sid was trying to implied stuff and insult Abhay and her in-laws.

The whole PKYEK cast rocked today and I loved it. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
Loved it..fab descriptions of Visu's acting...πŸ˜† You explained the whole situation without criticising any of them and feeling sympathy for both Abhay and piya..wonderful job! πŸ‘ Yes..this is something I forgot to include in my maha-episode top 10..ki kaise piya ne misha ke gusse ko sambhaalne ki koshish ki lekin khud apna gussa sambhaal na saki... πŸ˜† Oh ho hema, you are best abhiya analyst. πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

And i must say..we certainly have some passionate moments in store..because hate fuels love..yes you must be thinking..how can hate fuel love...but maine bahut baar kaha he aur karoongi...sometimes, the person you hate the most is the person you love the most...😍 πŸ˜† There, I got carried away again. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by luvarti

MAHA EPI WAS COMPLETE PAISA VASOOL

TODAYS MAHA EPI LIVED UP TO THE

HYPE WHICH WAS GIVEN TO IT

EACH ND EVERY SCENE WAS EPIC

MAZZA AA GAYA

AWESOME JOB PKYEK TEAM

U GUYS DESERVE TO B THE NO1 SHOW IN STR1

Awww..THAT WAS SO SWEET OF YOU DEAR.πŸ€—..I am so happy that you agree with me..YES..PKYEK DESERVES TO BE NO.1..always..!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
Hema it was mindblowing maha episode..and so far as abhaya r concerned they will surely b together nxt week..
Originally posted by anurag24t

Hema it was mindblowing maha episode..and so far as abhaya r concerned they will surely b together nxt week..

Piya is a walking talking disaster magnet...πŸ˜† Abhay ALWAYS has to save her from trouble..I bet you..even though she's disgusted wid him rite now, the first word on her lips when she's in danger will always be'abhay'...😍 πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Awesome post Hema

The Total Romantic really shined through your post which kept your analysis well balance and not judging. Piya was in shock and upset and felt voilated by the man she love. Let me say Piya was no lamb today but a tigress ready to attack and poor Abhay looked he just swallow a chicken from the way Piya confronted him. πŸ˜† So what she called him a janwar and that he is but Abhay is the janwar she'll love to her last breath. Piya never told Abhay she hate him and you see how she saved their life by stealing the report. Piya said she was mad at Abhay and there fight was  between them and not his parents of course that's the excuse she give for helping her in-laws but we all know different. πŸ˜†

Sid is setting himself and the sad thing is he think's he winning. Piya can be mad at Abhay and call him name's but don't like anybody talking bad him. Did you notice the tigress in her eyes when Sid was trying to implied stuff and insult Abhay and her in-laws.

The whole PKYEK cast rocked today and I loved it. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

So true ..So true..RANI..you really summed it up so well..Specially teh fact that Piya can talk any horrible thing to ABHAY butshe will never ever would want any oen even point a finger at him & sh ebecomes..alert ..Liek how she expressed when Sid was saying good you are not with ABhay now..adn she says..Why do you say ..that ..??in such a stern voice..I so loved it ..She dosent liek anyoen dictating her WHen it comes to HER ABHAY..Aw..yes AND YOU SAID IT SO WELL that THE JANWAR is HER JANWAR  WHO IS HER JAAN actually so .whatever naems she calls him..IT ACTUALLY DOSENT TOUCH because her love which is like a sheild on ABHAY ..will always divert it elsewhere..GIVE HER TIME.Friends..!! .AND NOW IT WILL BE AWESOME..to see how they will com eback together I am so eagerly waiting for thei PYAAR KI NOK JHOK AGAIN..I tellya..it will be steamy hot I bet you..All..!!☺️😍
Awsm post..dat fight btwn abhya was one f d most passionate 1, i hv seen til date..
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Loved it..fab descriptions of Visu's acting...πŸ˜† You explained the whole situation without criticising any of them and feeling sympathy for both Abhay and piya..wonderful job! πŸ‘ Yes..this is something I forgot to include in my maha-episode top 10..ki kaise piya ne misha ke gusse ko sambhaalne ki koshish ki lekin khud apna gussa sambhaal na saki... πŸ˜† Oh ho hema, you are best abhiya analyst. πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

And i must say..we certainly have some passionate moments in store..because hate fuels love..yes you must be thinking..how can hate fuel love...but maine bahut baar kaha he aur karoongi...sometimes, the person you hate the most is the person you love the most...😍 πŸ˜† There, I got carried away again. πŸ˜†

Awww.πŸ€—..darling your words..really made my DAY ..month..year..and so on..πŸ˜†..like I always say it..πŸ˜‰. AND I ALWASY AGREE WITH THAT TOO DEAR..that teh person we hate teh most soemtime sare teh ones we loev the most..AND AS I HAVE ALREADY HINTED IN MY POST its gonna be one awesome..FALLING IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN BY ABHIYA..I am so so so desperate to watch the future track...STEAMY HOT MOMENTS for sure..πŸ˜πŸ˜†