THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED A MAHA EPISODE.!! BRILLIANT

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Before going deep into the DEPTH of the emotions..I woudl first like to๐Ÿ‘ congratulate Star one ..Balaji (Ekta) and PKYEK team..to have come with a MAHA EPISODE.๐Ÿ‘.with real essence in it..because I have seen many shows which claim to be a maha epi & fall FLAT  with no content what so ever..BUT this was a CRACKER of a show with every Masala..BUT IN CORRECT quantity..every character was touched..and with perfection..be it Misha realizing her Temper which was going beyond her control & coming to her normal senses.bringing those blood bottles..and making it up with Piya..awww...or be it  Haseena giving Sid..what he deserved...it was a SUPERB moment..I must say..๐Ÿ‘.to all friends being there for each other๐Ÿ˜Š..And Arnab trying to express his angst even in his half conscious condition..and Sid gulping those AB - blood bottles..(ewww๐Ÿ˜ก..๐Ÿ˜†)..and NOT TO MENTION the main reason of this episode ABHAY & PIYA confrontation..๐Ÿ˜ญ!!! Phewww..Everything fell in place ..though terribly painful I must say..!!๐Ÿ’”

Without going much into other details..I as usual..would like to start with the uneasy feeling that Abhay was getting..in him which he shared with his Mom..Aww..he knew it..Kuch toh theek nahin ho raha  hai..he says..and Haseena..asks him to not to worry..I will take care  from now on.. thinking it is about Chand that he is worrying about..But our Man..feels suffocated..and wants to be out of the hospital for a while.as he is disturbed..because his beloved has gone to give  Blood Sample & she is on the virtue of finding the truth..I mean how could he have stopped it unless he tells truth..So he feels he will leave it to his destiny..but what happens is actually destined by Sid..he creates doubts in Piya's clean mind..about his littel Brother..who he is so jealous about..and he succeeds in making Piya understand that something IS WRONG IN HER BLOOD with all the symptoms that he gives as example..

Adn Piya who actually did have  those symptoms is naturally ..feels so terrified thinking about the fact that ..what might eb the reason ..that I have all those Vampire symptons..IS IT ABHAy..it strikes her witty brain..and she in all Fury ..comes to meet Abhay ..outside near that car park..where Abhay had been to..

he sees her coming to him..he is already ..sensing it..he wants to run from there ..BUT NO WAY..ABHAY Raichand running from a situation..will never happen..however..HORRID it may be for him..and that is what he did..he stood there grounded..to be killed again Millionth of millionth time..in his 200 long torturing life that he has been made to live..or should I say suffer..๐Ÿ˜”..I actually felt like Abhay is a small kid & he has told a lie & his teacher has caught him..and he not finding a place to hide..nor he was able to think of a answer to prove himself...as to why he actually told lie in first place kind of situation..!!Excellent emotions expressed by VIVU & SUKU..they were SUPERIOR in every way tonight..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜..GOD..๐Ÿ‘

So she reaches him..holds him roughly & bombards her furious questions..What have you done to me ABhay..? Did you bite me..??Look please dont lie to me Ok..Tell me what have you done..?..She shakes him..and Abhay is lifeless..even though he was living dead..his life was PIYA so he was somewhat LIVINg because of her..but now..with her questions..he felt that ..he dint exist..it was that  kind of a feeling..he was gathering all the energy inside him to answer her..so he stands staring at her...like a Zombi and when she shakes him..he finally regains consciousness & ..opens his mouth slowly..like a slowest of slowest motions...and says YES..looking into her eyes..and feeling her pain..more than herself..inside him..while telling it..GOD ..IT WAS A CLASS MOMENT..Vivu RULED that moment..I must say..!! And Suku was no less..she gave that horrifying feeling that she felt as PIYA so perfectly.world class..!! .like how can her love do it to her..whom she considered more than anything in this universe..!!He hid it from me..GOD she says..You bit me..??ABHAY..of all the things I had to see this in my life is it..??Why Abhay why did you do this ...tell me..I am going to be a vampire..now..?oh my god..I cant even help my dad's life all because of you Abhay...and ABhay is trying to gather himself from the shock too & trying to stop her crying ..but NO...she goes on..she is unstoppable..her anger has taken over her senses..she is hurting ABHAY with all the words possible..and Abhay says..No Piya nothing will happen to you..Piya you are still normal..TRUST ME..HE SAYS..and she immediately makes a mockery of that word from his mouth..TRUST Abhay.?? that word Trust is used only to HUmans ABhay not for JANWARS,,>>???!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.๐Ÿ˜ญ..HE IS  NOT ABLE TO  bear it..he is feeling like someone is poured a bucket full of liquid silver on him..& he is dieing ..it is as painful as that..I felt that his eyes said..PIYA ..you had to say this..YOU,,..?? kind of feeling..BUT..friends..Piya was equally hurt..as she was KEPT in so much dark..and now suddenly she is scared with the revelations..SHE IS NOT THINKING..she is taken over MISHA..tonight.!! .anger..has made her thinking power ZERO..which happens to any of us..& we do lot of foolish things when we are angry & that is what Piya did ...๐Ÿ˜ญ

So she says..I dont want to talk to you Abhay..I dont want to see your face..and moves away from him..in all anger & pain & a feeling of being cheated..but ABHAY ..tries to hodl on to her..as if his life is moving away from him..which actually is ..and gathers her with his hands ..to shake her & say..Piya please listen to me..why..??!! ..BUT PIYA is in such ..SHOCK..that she is in no mood to listen ..(as expected.๐Ÿ˜ญ.)..and says..please dont say  anything as whatever you say..I will only feel more disgust ..so just be away from me..Its all over..I dont want to have anything to do with you..๐Ÿ˜ญ..I really wonder How ABhay stood there after that..i thought he will collapse that very moment when he listened to that from her..oh yeah HE DID. .COLLAPSE...(I feel so hurt for VIVU whenever he does that falling down on his knee you know..i hope he is using protection for his knees yaar..๐Ÿค—...).AND CRIED ALL HIS HEART FRUSTRATION OUT BY THAT ..EVER PAINFUL LOUD CRY..But not before ..cursing his FATE..his ever ditching destiny..that what would have been the problem if Piya had to wait for another JUST 2 days before..the next full moon & everything would be NORMAL in her life..but it was not to be..because it is destined & now Piya also has realized that I AM NOT MADE FOR HER..!!God what irony..of situation ..it actually  is that ..HE & SHE ARE DESTINED TO BE WITH EACH OTHER..and he is thinking otherwise..!! Oh that ..helplessness he felt..for not being able to explain to piya..that shame he felt at his deed..that anger & the pain he felt a his fate..that he had to LOOSE her ..anyways.!! I want to dedicate this beautiful but very painful song as a dedication to that moment..(Hey there is something  more written down..after the song..please read..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›)

Sheesha ho ya dil ho
Aakhir toot jaata hai
Lab tak aate aate haathon se
Sagar choot jaata hai
Sheesha ho ya dil ho
Aakhir toot jaata hai
(which means..whether it is mirror or a heart..it has to break..anyways..things fall almost at the tip of lips..and it feels like we just missed a OCEAN away from us..)
Ho~Kaafi bas armaan nahin
Kuch milna aasaan nahin
(its not enough to just have desires ..its not easy to get anything in life..)

Duniya ki majboori hai
Phir taqdeer zaroori hai
(its a weakness in this world..and also we need t be destined enough to get also..)

Yeh jo dushman hai aise
Donon raazi ho kaise
(Desire & destiny are such two opposite sided aspects ..that you try t o please one ..and you loose out with another)
Ek ko manao to duja ..rooth jaata haiSheesha ho ya dil ho
Aakhir toot jaata hai

Duniya ek tamasha hai
Aasha aur nirasha hai
Thode phool hai kaante hai
Jo taqdeer ne baante hain
(Life is a drama...some  hopes & saddness..some thorns & some flowers..which are distributed to usby our destiny..)
Apna apna hissa hai
Apna apna kissa hai
Koi lut jaata hai
Koi ..loot jaata hai
(its all each of ours share that we get..some get stolen .all the way(what Piay si for Abhay & Abhay is for Piya)and some stole it from you all the way..!!)
(In this case Sid for  ABHAy.)

Sheesha ho ya dil ho
Aakhir toot jaata hai
Lab tak aate aate haathon se
Sagar choot jaata hai
Sheesha ho ya dil ho

.A dream which he was living all these days..got  ended..along with us..actually this is a never ending dream of ABHIYA..it is just a BLIND TURN that we have reached..only to find more greenery of passion on teh other side..Friends.cheer up..we are in for a AWESOME FEAST OF ..PASSIONATE..HEATED STEAMY MOMENTS BETWEEN THE TWO..Strong hearted & headed lovers ..who are maddly &insanely in love with each other...and will eventually..BE IN EACH OTHERS  ARMS..!!๐Ÿ˜..

I have to mention that after that moment I so loved the fact that Piya & ABhay were..dead inside..& burning in pain inside their souls & heart..but outside they were calm..liked the way Piya handled..chands report..awww SUPERB..she says our FIGHT is OURS ..I dont want to hurt your parents..SEE CAUGHTCCHHA GIRL.๐Ÿ˜›.you just cant hurt him..and you just cant stop loving him๐Ÿ˜ณ..because he runs in you veins in your every cell of your body..so ..that is it..you are only trying to console by saying you are doing for his parents..eh..??We are not gonna buy it..anyways..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›..adn ABHAY ..was cool in teh way he whsiked his dad..with his Mom..aww..he truely cares for his family hun..?/ So cute..!!And also I loved him being Moma's boy..tonight the way he said ..Mom are you serious that Piya helped you..because she was so mad at me..because she knows the Biting truth..Aww..see I loved the way he is open to his MOM..CHO CHWEET..i so loved that fact ..that he is open to Haseena..& that will surely help ABHAY in a long run..when ABHAY finally will elope with PIYA & all (VAMPIRE COMMUNITY) will be against him..but Haseena will protect him for sure...ofcourse along with Chand because haseena is chand's weakness..and that is cute to know๐Ÿ˜ณ.๐Ÿ˜ณ.Chand always has high respect for haseena's POV..and today was no different when ABAY wanted to stay to protect Piya..Haseena supported ABhay & chand was SILENT..AWESOME..!!๐Ÿ‘
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good episode overall and speak only on abhlya

Sid is so smart that he didn't let piya doubt on him and same time fed what was needed for abhlya breakup. Piya was in anger and frsutated ...i like when she questioned abhay ..but it was heart wrenching to see abhay expression. The feeling assumed , guilty ..was killing him. Piya was in anger that she couldn't give blood to father ...i understand her helplessness but calling her janwaar was just uncalled .  Somewhere she never accepted vampire but human in abhay.

So liked the piya helping to MR D ..sensible enough to understand her fight is till abhay not with chandeena . Haseena allowing abhay to be with piya ...accepting the fact of emotion from both the side was really need for abhlya .

Let see what happen but abhay still have to save piya ..either they give time to themselves or it get sorted out soon...but bring abhay in " stay away " mod with kill me
Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Good episode overall and speak only on abhlya

Sid is so smart that he didn't let piya doubt on him and same time fed what was needed for abhlya breakup. Piya was in anger and frsutated ...i like when she questioned abhay ..but it was heart wrenching to see abhay expression. The feeling assumed , guilty ..was killing him. Piya was in anger that she couldn't give blood to father ...i understand her helplessness but calling her janwaar was just uncalled .  Somewhere she never accepted vampire but human in abhay.

So liked the piya helping to MR D ..sensible enough to understand her fight is till abhay not with chandeena . Haseena allowing abhay to be with piya ...accepting the fact of emotion from both the side was really need for abhlya .

Let see what happen but abhay still have to save piya ..either they give time to themselves or it get sorted out soon...but bring abhay in " stay away " mod with kill me

Awww.. very well said..Roopa.๐Ÿ‘.You summed up everything so sweetly...YEAH this stay away mode will kill us..BUT it will never happen ..because sweety dont worry ABHIYA just cant stay away from each other unlike their belief..DESTINY SO WANTS THEM TO BE TOGETHER ACTUALLY..!!
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OH I LOVED UR ANALYSIS TODAY...
THANK GOD you didnt react to piya's words and you had a balanced analysis...i liked the way you took everything positively...and piya's temper like misha's temper and all that...
though it was heart break between them, but it was a powerful performance and made this maha episode special in a way...
hope piya puts on detective cap and learns on her own abt sid, then she will realize...we all know she can no longer stay away from abhay...

this is so true...MAHA EPISODE was really worth being a MAHA EPISODE ๐Ÿ‘...i think you expressed this point brilliantly...nothing more to say abt this...

i so liked every paragraph of urs and especially ur last paragraph abt abhay being mama's boy and telling haseena abt piya's anger...and now i like the way how haseena trusts piya (her bahu) a lot...she has gratitude towards her which led her support abhay when he needed to stay for piya...
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post lke always.Ya u wrote exactly wht was in my mind.I luved it
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: kisivaj

OH I LOVED UR ANALYSIS TODAY...

THANK GOD you didnt react to piya's words and you had a balanced analysis...i liked the way you took everything positively...and piya's temper like misha's temper and all that...
and this is so true...MAHA EPISODE was really worth being a MAHA EPISODE ๐Ÿ‘...i think you expressed this point brilliantly...nothing more to say abt this...

i so liked every paragraph of urs and especially ur last paragraph abt abhay being mama's boy and telling haseena abt piya's anger...and now i like the way how haseena trusts piya (her bahu) a lot...she has gratitude towards her which led her support abhay when he needed to stay for piya...

Awww..I take a Bow..to you..getting a Pat from you has not been easy..& I am delighted I could achieve it today...THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart..it means a lot to me..๐Ÿค—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Awesome post lke always.Ya u wrote exactly wht was in my mind.I luved it

Aw..THANK YOU DARLING SHRISHTI...I am so happy that I match your feelings..!! ๐Ÿค—I am just going through your post...so will reply..asap..God bless..!!
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i am shocked๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒi have never seen such an awesome special episode,power packed , episode never got bored, it looked like a movie

this one was perfect, no unnecessary dragging , some very nice twists
and hema i like ur analogy of abhay being caught in a lie by her teacher, yes piya is the bossy teacher who dearly loves her student but she is angry at him 4 lying๐Ÿ˜†
and yes abhay is not a coward, he never ran way, he took the pain , the humiliation๐Ÿ˜ญ, i feel so sad 4 him , and i am not bashing piya, what she did was normal, ok maybe she could have toned downher language
but yes this spped breaker is needed in their relationship, it will give them time to think, introspect abt themselves,

judaai ke baad milann, haha kyaa mast feeling hogi socho๐Ÿ˜ƒ
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww..I take a Bow..to you..getting a Pat from you has not been easy..& I am delighted I could achieve it today...THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart..it means a lot to me..๐Ÿค—

oh dear dont make me feel so great...im nothing when compared to a sweet person like you...but thank you for making my comment feel imp to you...im just flattered...๐Ÿค—
im just happy to see your post that you are taking their break up positive though it is kind of sad...
but dont worry, as you said piya can never stay away from him...from the bottom of her heart she still loves abhay...right now she is just angry and frustrated...
she needs some time just like misha and once she comes to know abt the truth or discovers the truth on her own abt sid, she will soon come back...
and yes in today's maha episode, though it was heart break between them, but it was apowerful performance which made this maha episode special in a way...

Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

i am shocked๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒi have never seen such an awesome special episode,power packed , episode never got bored, it looked like a movie

this one was perfect, no unnecessary dragging , some very nice twists
and hema i like ur analogy of abhay being caught in a lie by her teacher, yes piya is the bossy teacher who dearly loves her student but she is angry at him 4 lying๐Ÿ˜†
and yes abhay is not a coward, he never ran way, he took the pain , the humiliation๐Ÿ˜ญ, i feel so sad 4 him , and i am not bashing piya, what she did was normal, ok maybe she could have toned downher language
but yes this spped breaker is needed in their relationship, it will give them time to think, introspect abt themselves,

judaai ke baad milann, haha kyaa mast feeling hogi socho๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Awww..YES ANMOL..๐Ÿค—exactly my feelings too..Judai ke baad wala MILAN will be AWESOME.๐Ÿ˜.๐Ÿ˜ณand this time..it will be all crystal clear..and I SO WANT PIYA TO MAKE A MOVE ..towards it..lest see..it will eb very inetersting this ANGRY period because I always see that anger alway sbrings lots more love you share with the person you love..!!Adn MAHA EPISODE was MAHAAN EPISODE na..super duper..!!๐Ÿ‘