neelam1981 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
When i was in childhood, then our happy family (papa, maa & all four of us) were used to go on walk in evening. Once upon a time, a beggar looking person was lied on the floor in library compound. I asked to papa " papa who is he? why he has laid down like this in dark?
Maa replied " he might be CID, move on fast from here, they people are doing some investigation.
We moved on quickly, but i was thinking, its very tough task for CID, because he is a self sufficient person but even then he is living like a beggar.

Now when I have seen a scene in CID, that Daya feels to sleep, while he has changed his get up in order to solve a case, then i reminded the event of my childhood time like, really CID can have good and luxurious life but they have to bear tough time.

I got emotional...
not because of CID s life, but becasue

that time Maa has given some answer of the question, she tried to satisfied my curiosity with their understanding.
and now i am 30 yrs old today she is not with me, I make her angry so she is with god...
thats why i reminded my those happy days, when i had less knowledge, more Innocent, decency but with happy family.
and now as i increased the understanding and knowledge of society i have lost a lot...

so i feel it would have been better to remain as child, do not grow up, if u will loose...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
even if it is not to cid its brimg tear in my eyes
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Can u please reduce the font and use normal font? The large font indicates 'shouting' and is considered 'rude'.

I am sorry, I will read it when it's in normal font.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg vis u r right
its hurting to eyes so much
thanx god i had earlier read it in my mob so it was readable
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Could you reduce the font size. I'll be able to read it then.Or this just shows shouting which is rude.