India-Forums

CID
CID

MAA

neelam1981 Newbie
neelam1981
neelam1981

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
When i was in childhood, then our happy family (papa, maa & all four of us) were used to go on walk in evening. Once upon a time, a beggar looking person was lied on the floor in library compound. I asked to papa " papa who is he? why he has laid down like this in dark?
Maa replied " he might be CID, move on fast from here, they people are doing some investigation.
We moved on quickly, but i was thinking, its very tough task for CID, because he is a self sufficient person but even then he is living like a beggar.

Now when I have seen a scene in CID, that Daya feels to sleep, while he has changed his get up in order to solve a case, then i reminded the event of my childhood time like, really CID can have good and luxurious life but they have to bear tough time.

I got emotional...
not because of CID s life, but becasue

that time Maa has given some answer of the question, she tried to satisfied my curiosity with their understanding.
and now i am 30 yrs old today she is not with me, I make her angry so she is with god...
thats why i reminded my those happy days, when i had less knowledge, more Innocent, decency but with happy family.
and now as i increased the understanding and knowledge of society i have lost a lot...

so i feel it would have been better to remain as child, do not grow up, if u will loose...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanzadayakhtarneeme

Jyotimena IF-Rockerz
Jyotimena
Jyotimena

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
even if it is not to cid its brimg tear in my eyes
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Can u please reduce the font and use normal font? The large font indicates 'shouting' and is considered 'rude'.

I am sorry, I will read it when it's in normal font.

Edited by visrom - 17 May 2011 at 2:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlexithyMiaJyotimena

Jyotimena IF-Rockerz
Jyotimena
Jyotimena

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
omg vis u r right
its hurting to eyes so much
thanx god i had earlier read it in my mob so it was readable
mallikaBalu IF-Dazzler
mallikaBalu
mallikaBalu

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Could you reduce the font size. I'll be able to read it then.Or this just shows shouting which is rude.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index