Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

i have started to accept ranchod-abha - Page 2

fparwana thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont think Ranchod's character will be killed off. That would be so stupid and pointless. After him starting to get accepted into the family, they are going to get rid of him? I dont think so. Karan and Ranchod need to start knowing each other. After all, Ranchod put his life on the line for Karan, Karan owes him that much.
Karan better not doubt Aabha and Ranchod because of how Shelly might poison his mind BUT IF YOU GUYS HAVE FORGOTTEN, remember, Shelly tortured Karan in the Doctor A. house remember that episode? all that stuff she said to him how she will kill him before he even enters that house again? He would never listen to her EVER. He will make sure to show her true colors to the family and tell Vimal that his wife is a horrible evil person. But, he has to trust Aabha. This time he has too. If he doesn't he should die then

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fparwana

I dont think Ranchod's character will be killed off. That would be so stupid and pointless. After him starting to get accepted into the family, they are going to get rid of him? I dont think so. Karan and Ranchod need to start knowing each other. After all, Ranchod put his life on the line for Karan, Karan owes him that much.
Karan better not doubt Aabha and Ranchod because of how Shelly might poison his mind BUT IF YOU GUYS HAVE FORGOTTEN, remember, Shelly tortured Karan in the Doctor A. house remember that episode? all that stuff she said to him how she will kill him before he even enters that house again? He would never listen to her EVER. He will make sure to show her true colors to the family and tell Vimal that his wife is a horrible evil person. But, he has to trust Aabha. This time he has too. If he doesn't he should die then

Xactly...there is no need 2 kill ranchod's character after karan's arrival...he can pursue with his acting career ...let him b a superstar who hardly get time 2 visit SB ðŸ˜‰...he gave up his career for karan & abha...so let it like that...i don't think karan'll listen 2 shelly this time after that torturous xperience in the doc's hse...instead he'll xpose the true colours of his BHABHI...& still he disbelieves abha, if that happens, then def i'll start hating karan...but am sure karan'll trust his jaan abha ...
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i too love the scens of ranchod and abha...but iam unable to accept that abha can belong to anyone otherthan karan...it makes me feel sad...i love abharan
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Karan and Abha are meant to be together forever and ever,I can't see Ranchod with Abha...If Karan had died it would have been a completely different story although reluctantly,we all would have had to accept Abha and Ranchod as a pair,but the thing is,KARAN DIDN'T DIE,HE IS ALIVE AND BREATHING FOR HIS ABHA,and after coming this far CVS gotta be really dumb to kill Karan at this point,I just hope that something never happens like  in the movie Deewana (1992) where Kajol and Ravi like each other and then Ravi was supposibly dead,then Kaajal wants to live as Ravi's widow but then is compelled to marry Raja,whom she falls in love with and then when Ravi returns alive,he sees that Raja and Kaajal are happy and decides to let them be together and then sacrifices his life to save them to continue their love.This can never happen in our Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli because  Abha is pregnant with Karan's child so this changes the entire Scenario...so they have to reunite sooner or later any how anyone takes it

karth thumbnail
please forgive me.but i love abha ranchod