India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

i have started to accept ranchod-abha

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

i know you guys will be hating me for telling this...but its completely my POV...and i am proudly saying that i am starting to accept ranchod-abha pair...thank god its karan himself playing the character beautifully that really made me accept ranchod-abha pair...if it was another actor it would be difficult for me to even accept...

why i am saying that...the whole story...the whole track is changed...even now if karan comes back the relationship will be all changed between him and abha though yes i agree he loves abha immensely...we all know karan's history very very well...he never trusted abha or stood by her like ranchod does...he is very different from ranchod in this matter...now he comes back...shelly the witch is there...his own brains are there...knowing abha-ranchod lived in the same room...everything will go haywire in karan-abha relationship since he only knows that ranchod is his twins but he doesn't know ranchod completely because ranchod is still an outsider for him and seeing his wife with another man will irk him especially when ranchod is completely in love with abha no matter how much he loves abha he is still a human who can commit mistakes...he is still a man who has ego problems...it will not be the same again...like it used to be...even he comes back nothing is going to change...he is the same old karan...he will not dare like ranchod to speak against shelly and expose her...at least ranchod gives her taste her own medicine...but karan will not...because for vimal...he is still the old same karan...shelly will poison his mind...by gaining his trust since he is always fooled by evils surrounded him unlike ranchod...who doesn't get fool easily...

i love karan-abha...but looking at the story now...i am loosing my interest completely on karan-abha...the hits and misses...and then seeing through the future with karan's history and evils surrounded him...i am just having a headache...

i don't know whether ranchod-abha are married or not...maybe yes...maybe no...but then i have accepted them as a pair...i love their chemistry also...

lets see how it goes...but then i wanted to confess that i have accepted ranchod-abha...

whether abha-karan or ranchod-abha...i always loved karan(real)...so as long abha is happy its fine...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingraanjalianjalimah403ananda29Shas3-Nags-MistiofMistz

Mandeep15 Goldie
Mandeep15
Mandeep15

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i know you guys will be hating me for telling this...but its completely my POV...and i am proudly saying that i am starting to accept ranchod-abha pair...thank god its karan himself playing the character beautifully that really made me accept ranchod-abha pair...if it was another actor it would be difficult for me to even accept...

why i am saying that...the whole story...the whole track is changed...even now if karan comes back the relationship will be all changed between him and abha though yes i agree he loves abha immensely...we all know karan's history very very well...he never trusted abha or stood by her like ranchod does...he is very different from ranchod in this matter...now he comes back...shelly the witch is there...his own brains are there...knowing abha-ranchod lived in the same room...everything will go haywire in karan-abha relationship since he only knows that ranchod is his twins but he doesn't know ranchod completely because ranchod is still an outsider for him and seeing his wife with another man will irk him especially when ranchod is completely in love with abha no matter how much he loves abha he is still a human who can commit mistakes...he is still a man who has ego problems...it will not be the same again...like it used to be...even he comes back nothing is going to change...he is the same old karan...he will not dare like ranchod to speak against shelly and expose her...at least ranchod gives her taste her own medicine...but karan will not...because for vimal...he is still the old same karan...shelly will poison his mind...by gaining his trust since he is always fooled by evils surrounded him unlike ranchod...who doesn't get fool easily...

i love karan-abha...but looking at the story now...i am loosing my interest completely on karan-abha...the hits and misses...and then seeing through the future with karan's history and evils surrounded him...i am just having a headache...

i don't know whether ranchod-abha are married or not...maybe yes...maybe no...but then i have accepted them as a pair...i love their chemistry also...

lets see how it goes...but then i wanted to confess that i have accepted ranchod-abha...

whether abha-karan or ranchod-abha...i always loved karan(real)...so as long abha is happy its fine...

I am sorry but I don't agree with you because this was the love story of abharan. I know that ranchord is look alike karan and because of that we can't accept ranchord and abha. If they will show that abha and ranchord are going to be together then that means their was no pure love between abha and karan. Abha believing in herself that Karan is alive then how come they can show her as ranchord's wife.Ranchord can't  take karan's place. I'm sorry if I hurt you.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sandu2127kinny_ranvir-GredForge--Nirvana-Ms.Bholi_Bhaali

Serisha Newbie
Serisha
Serisha

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
I seriously don't believe Abha shud be wid Ranchod because that's weird  for brothers to have the same wife and it  wud be a waste of a year of da programme if they suddenly change couples.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Bholi_Bhaali

rubysk IF-Rockerz
rubysk
rubysk

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Frankly speaking I m watching this show only 4 Karan grover. Becoz i m big fan of him since his saarrthi days.I love all character which is played by him. The way ranchod cares 4 abha, support her, No one belives abha's feeling that karan is alive, but Ranchod trust her, He understand her very much than karan. I really love Ranchod Tiwary character. Only one qu. No marriage, atleast court marrige, Why they r living together?
& if they will show RANCHOD ABHA CHEMISTRY, THEN I ALSO Accept. Only 4 Karan. If any another actor was playing this character, may be no.

Edited by r.s.s. - 09 May 2011 at 1:19am

ananda29

aarcha IF-Sizzlerz
aarcha
aarcha

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Dear Mages...i can't agree with u completely...but i must admit that i too started liking ranchod ; only as a good & trustworthy friend of abha...nt more than that...earlier ranchod was an irritating character... he was so rude, self centred, nt caring for other's feelings & always after money...his circumstances made him like that...very true...but it's abha who changed him...her self less nature, caring for her family, stubborn faith in God& her strong belief of the very xistence of karan...
                                                   i agree that karan didn't trust abha during the sanskar drama...to err is humane...but karan always stood for abha & often raised his voice for her against jaggu & shelly...but by nature, he's very soft spoken, polished guy wer as ranchod is highly outspoken & rough...but both r angry young men...afterall they r twins..but it's really sad 2 c karan as a quadriplegic...awesome acting by kay jee as both ranchod & karan...only b'coz of this m liking both...
                                           but i can't say ranchod is more suitable 2 abha than karan...b'coz abha fell in luv with karan only & she strongly believes that karan's alive...she said, "hamari sanse chal rahi hai...matlab karan zinda hai"...that's the trust...so watever happens...abharan milenge...but ranchod can handle the situation...he won't b heart broken b'coz he very well knew how much abha loves karan...& he'll always stand for abha as a true, genuine friend...

Edited by aarcha - 08 May 2011 at 7:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kinny_ranvirPriyaxBassi-Nirvana-sahil70

-Nirvana- IF-Rockerz
-Nirvana-
-Nirvana-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarcha

Dear Mages...i can't agree with u completely...but i must admit that i too started liking ranchod ; only as a good & trustworthy friend of abha...nt more than that...earlier ranchod was an irritating character... he was so rude, self centred, nt caring for other's feelings & always after money...his circumstances made him like that...very true...but it's abha who changed him...her self less nature, caring for her family, stubborn faith in God& her strong belief of the very xistence of karan...
                                                   i agree that karan didn't trust abha during the sanskar drama...to err is humane...but karan always stood for abha & often raised his voice for her against jaggu & shelly...but by nature, he's very soft spoken, polished guy wer as ranchod is highly outspoken & rough...but both r angry young men...afterall they r twins..but it's really sad 2 c karan as a quadriplegic...awesome acting by kay jee as both ranchod & karan...only b'coz of this m liking both...
                                           but i can't say ranchod is more suitable 2 abha than karan...b'coz abha fell in luv with karan only & she strongly believes that karan's alive...she said, "hamari sanse chal rahi hai...matlab karan zinda hai"...that's the trust...so watever happens...abharan milenge...but ranchod can handle the situation...he won't b heart broken b'coz he very well knew how much abha loves karan...& he'll always stand for abha as a true, genuine friend...
So Very true,I like Ranchod's character ,he really changed and he's standing by Abha now and supporting her,but the only chemistry that there ever be Between Abha and Ranchod will be that of trust and Friendship-if that's one.Karan and Abha are meant to be together!I admit that Karan probably still has his ego and might have some doubt on Abha as she ALMOST COMPLETELY married Ranchod and they both stayed in the same room,and Shaili might poison his mind,but it will be Abha's duty to prove her self pavitra and she will get her FRIEND Ranchod's help to clear Karan's Doubts.After all this many people start liking Abha-Ranchod pair but that's just wrong for me,3/4 of this soap revolved around Abharan and all that is gonna get thrown away because Abha supposably got married to someone else while her husband is ALIVE and she LOVES him(Karan)more than her OWN SELF.God has to meet justice to everyone he has to reunite Abharan and probably put Ranchod and  Arundhati together(as Karishma is out of the picture...where is she anyways?)KARAN AND ABHA ARE MEANT TO BE AND NO MATTER HOW CLOSE RANCHOD GETS TO ABHA OR DR.ARUNDHATI TO KARAN I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY PAIRS BUT ABHARAN

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaxBassiShas3aarcha

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
well everyone love AbhaRan...i love them too...but right now my interest is loosing in them because of the hit and misses...

i know the whole story revolves around AbhaRan...but right now i am liking ranchod-abha pair...as true friends too...

till AbhaRan unites...i want to enjoy  the moments of ranchod-abha...maybe not romantic wise...but friendship wise...

so to be honest i have accepted ranchod-abha...

i am tired of this hit and misses of karan-abha why so much of drag even when the show intially started it was always problems and problems and AbhaRan scenes are so less...even now its happening the same...its getting irritating...

unite AbhaRan...give a good ending to ranchod character(though i don't want him to leave but i can understand karan can't do both roles together)...and move on the story with AbhaRan...or else kill karan move on the story with ranchod-abha...stop playing hide and seeks...unite them and move on the with the story...

i am getting fed up...and loosing patience...

i know many will not agree with me...but right now i am loving ranchod-abha...i hope the cvs don't ruin this relationship like they did with karan-abha...

i agree of one of our friend post that ranchod is just like karna of mahabharat...he sacrifices everything...in return he gets nothing...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29MistiofMistz

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by r.s.s.

Frankly speaking I m watching this show only 4 akran grover. Becoz i m big fan of him since his saarrthi days.I love all character which is played by him. The way ranchod cares 4 abha, support her, No one belives abha's feeling that karan is alive, but Ranchod trust her, He understand her very much than karan. I really love Ranchod Tiwary character. Only one qu. No marriage, atleast court marrige, Why they r living together?
& if they will show RANCHOD ABHA CHEMISTRY, THEN I ALSO Accept. Only 4 Karan. If any another actor was playing this character, may be no.

i completely agree with you...me too love karan since saarthi days...i love whatever he plays...whether its karan or ranchod...i love his characters...he is an excellent and talented actor...

right now i love his chemistry with abha as ranchod...though karan-abha will be my eternal...

MistiofMistz

Go to top