Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: evasumi

Hey Thank you for the news...  Well he will have to do think somthing pretty fast and get out of this house with his wife and his brother...

Yea He may have get injured on duty (ha ha ha!!!)  but well that will make Geet go to him and take care and also feed him and we Maneetians and Geetians and Gurtians get lots of lovely dovely moments of Maaneet...

But Geet better take him to the doctor and give him the shot of tetanus :))))  and then take care of him..  :)))

Oh Eva I love the idea of Geet taking care of her Maan cause it always ends up with more romance. BTW there's another news on FB, that Maan will be exposed during the Maha episode and there'll be a song sequence during KC and also Pammi will reveal to Geet why Teji behaves that way, so in all it does sound like a very interesting week coming up, so we can have some great times with our Gurti πŸ˜†
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice prediction . I love your prediction. Hope this will happen...
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Humare munda bohot chaalak hai...

win-win situation..

1. No work tho staying with Geet.
2. Geet tending his wounds and maybe some more romance romance 
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: drdee142

Oh Eva I love the idea of Geet taking care of her Maan cause it always ends up with more romance. BTW there's another news on FB, that Maan will be exposed during the Maha episode and there'll be a song sequence during KC and also Pammi will reveal to Geet why Teji behaves that way, so in all it does sound like a very interesting week coming up, so we can have some great times with our Gurti πŸ˜†

Drdee...  well girl at Geet forum we can never say no for any Maaneet romance...  Geet Forum blossoms when Maaneet blossom right...

Oh Well So Maan gets exposed during ME... 
and Teji's ghost are coming out of the closets??  Interesting story..

Well I love Pammi and Teji...  He may be a tidious khadoos husband but he is one heck of a protective brother and loves Geet... So I love the brother persona of Teji..  and in his limited way he loves pammi too...  so more romance on that track and that would be really interesting...

I cannot wait for next week Maaneet romance with added bonus of Tejivererji and Pammi bhabhi..   :))

Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You have a point, Eva! I think that will be the reason...thats one of the reasons that Geet doesnt look as hassled despite his injury!
prst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
he looks really annoyed at something...our angry young manπŸ˜‰
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me too thinks the same way...he can go to any extent to be with his Geet...wow kya pyar hai donon ke beech mein...

Originally posted by: drdee142

Next week seems really interesting :] Can't wait.

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Why geet's costume is like bride ? πŸ˜•
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -pixie-

You have a point, Eva! I think that will be the reason...thats one of the reasons that Geet doesnt look as hassled despite his injury!

Exactly she does not look hyper at all... and no tears at his injury..  otherwise little blood on any of them...  they just cannot bear any pain on each other...

Yea he does look angry...  but still Geet looks calm..  Oh waiting for this episode...