Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Happy Birthday Ankuuu!!!

I hope you have a great day and all your wishes come true. You are soo sweet and you're so special to me I'm soo soo soo glad that we're friends. I hope and pray our friendship lasts forever <3
Eat lots of cake and enjoy your birthday!
Here's a little gift from me :) I hope you like it!!
ILY <3

Awesome thread anuu :) I lovee it!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDmbh2hicxY[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Samiyah258 - 12 years ago
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Phatty, thanks so much for helping me! LOL I always come to you when I'm running out of time🤗

Happy Birthday Anku! Hope you get everything you wish for love! I forgot to post my siggie for you so here it goes..i added it at the front too! :)

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Anku...Many many happy returns of the day dear🤗
You are undoubtedly one of the sweetest and the most helpful persons I have ever come across...you are just too nice yaar...I love you!!

May God always bless you and may you be showered with all the happiness and the success in the universe because you deserve nothing but only the best...wish you all the very best for everything you do and may you have hundreds of more birthdays ahead.

Happy Birthday once again...have a KaJenlicious birthday🤗
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Ankita<333
I hope u have a blast and that all ur wishes come true on ur speical day!! Ur a wonderful siggie maker and soo lucky u got a JJ msg and such amazing friends who love u cause u got one hawwtt b-day thread!!

god bless u 
and lots of luv :)

Tashu :)

Edited by CT247 - 12 years ago
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

OMG I'm Late :|

Nevertheless,Here goes ME! 😆

Anku,Anku,Anku...What do I say about you..All that I know that you're a blessing in my life,and I'm really proud to have a friend like you.Today when I woke up,I was like," OMG I gotta wish Anku " So I hurried down here.Miss Ankita,If anyone has ever defined what actually an angel is,I am sure it would apply to you in all cases. You're a complete sweetheart,a postive thinker,a cutiepie,and ofcourse a Very Loyal KaJenian(Lucky too,I'd say!) I completely adore you,and I feel So happy at the fact that I'm born 2 days before you!🤣 I don't know..Words will fall short maybe. You're such a amazinnggg writer,I completely LOVE your FF from the core of my heart and so in someways I can't just Live without The Core of My Existence..I love to see your comments,your wish on my birthday made it so special..Everything about you has something that can easily light up a smile ❤️ I LOVE YOU Anku,I wish I could repeat it thousand times! Yes,and I remember how you used to encourage us and be so optimistic that AR will happen,and look it did..Somewhere,just like that,you became such a amazing friend that even seeing you online makes me happy!

All I wanted to say is,Be the way you are,'Coz you're one in uncountables,and may you recieve 1000000 Birthdays like this😆 And ofcourse,Smile all way through,LOVE and REMEMBER ME😆 and ofcourse,May you have all the happiness,joy,success,dreams fulfilled and lovely friends to love you! I would also wish that God Bless you..Because he's done so to me,by giving an amazing friend like you..Baby You're INCOMPARABLE<33

I LOVE YOU ANKU❤️
Here's my Gifty Gift ,Made it in a jiffy,hope you like it..
  and one more is there!! Here!

Lotsa Love,
Maitree

P.S. Dun forget,I LOVE YOOUU...And OMG Girly,you're SO lucky! Jen wished you !! So smile throughout ! You Deserve every bit of this amazing thread !!

P.P.S. Amazing thread Anu,Siddhi and Everyone else!
Edited by MaitreeluvKajen - 12 years ago
Fitte_muh_tere thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
happy birthday anikita diii i luv u may god bless u with all d happiness in life
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
happy birthday ankita...many many happy returns of the day...have a rocking and funfilled birthday🥳
-Divz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Anki...:) :) <3 <3

Loads of love n care

Divz ❤️
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
happy bday ankita di
may u keep smiling all ur life
and may all ur wishes come true

di have loads of fun today
have a blast
nd have a ksglicious bday

luv u
srishti

caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Birthday di lakh lakh vadhaiyan :P
Hope u have an awesome , fun filled, ever happy and tension-free day today and always :) Many Many happy returns for the special day ! Have fun!