Happpy Birthday Ankita.M

Posted: 12 years ago

On May 8th, a beautiful person entered this world! Would you like to guess who she is?
Okay...Let's see if you can get this right!

she is a STAR of KaJen AT and shares her birthday month with the beautiful JJ!😳

still can't figure it out?
fine. next clue!

she is a huge fan of KaJen/Jennifer Winget/ KSG and SRKajol!😳

LOL, that didn't help much did it 😆

she's always wrote us updates during DMG times😳

if you can't get it now, you must suck bad -_-
okayyy last one...

she's one of the few lucky people that has met KaJen :D

WHO IS SHE? WHO IS SHE you ask?

Ankitaaa aka Ankita.M

happpy happy birthday love!! we hope all you're dreams/aspirations come true and you touch the heights of success!

and lookie here! look which special person wished you :D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7r_N6-5HyM&[/YOUTUBE]

**this thread is made on behalf of Siddhi. since she has exams, i opted to make it for her <3

Happy Birthday Ankuuu!!!

I hope you have a GREAT birthday with your family and friends and i hope you get everything that you have wished for ❤️ because your an amazing girl and deserve it all trust me :P i only got to know you alot better just a few months ago and jahan tak main jaan chuki hoon i can say your one of those girls who would never want to hurt anyones feelings! your one of the sweetest girl ever ANKU! its hard not to LOVE you :$ ❤️ and i know i will be missing your birthday :( but i just want you to know that I LOVE YOU and i hope for nothing but the BEST for you babe!! hope you get all the happiness that you deserve and i hope your family especially your mom makes this day as special as you are ❤️.

Have a blast on your birthday .. eat lots of cake food .. go out party hard cause you only get to celebrate YOU once a year :P

WITH LOTS OF LOVE

GIA KHAN❤️

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Ankiii 😊

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!! May you get everything u desired! Your wishes always sounds so dreamy n beautiful to me and so i also want that u live your dream ❤️

Have a fantastic birthday. you write wonderful anki with portraying every emotion that i can feel it. Its always been so nice talking to you on msn n phone coz u always makes me feel light 😊 *hugs*

I hope you get best out of best in this world 😊
Keep Smiling. Have Fun
Enjoy ur day 😊

Loads of Love
Divya ❤️

lalalalala.
HAPPPYYY BIRTHDAYYY TO YOUUU ❤️
HAPPYY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU❤️
HAPPY BIRTHDYA DEAR ANKITA MEHRAAA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU ❤️
*clap* *clap*

Happpy Happy Happy Happy Birthday Dearest Ankurrriii ❤️ ❤️ 😃 ILoveYouSO SO MUCHHH! May All your wishes come true and you get lots and lots and lots of Happiness and Success in the year and many more to comeee! ❤️ MUAAAH ILOVEYOU MORE THAN YOU LOVE ME :P ❤️
Okie So ENJOY THE DAY LOTS ❤️ eat lots of chocolates ice-creams and cakes ❤️AND EVRYTHING SWEEET AND YUMM :D LOL and i neeed my share of the cake ;) :D

So its beeen over a year i know you... :| We met on the KaJen AT and ever since i joined thereee you were always always over there! :D we used to talk but we got Close through MSN and mostly FB :D and it's beeen ever so wonderful since i've known youuu ❤️

All those uncountable number of wallposts and the msn talks we've had- they've BEEEN SUPER AWESOME! ❤️And all those spams by you on my wall which make my wall LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL! ILOOOVEEEYOUUU ❤️

You're an AMAZING person ❤️ SO ADORAAABLEEE and Lovable! You make me HAPPYYY everytime we talk :D and ILOVEYOUSOSOSOMUCH! ❤️everytime i'd feel low you'd be there and make me feeel better :D muaaah ❤️

You make some amaaazinggg siggieeesss and ILOVE YOUR WRIING SKILSS! <33 you're so Talented My Ankuuuriii ❤️

And youuu were my saving grace during boardsss HOW MUCH I HATED LEARNING. and you'd make my break AWESOME :D ILOVEYOU REYYY ❤️

i hope this day for you is super AWESOMEEE! And party harddd have lots of PHUNNN. kyunkkiii saaas bhi kabhi bahu thiii ;) :P
Kyunkiii its YOUR DAY so you HAVE TO HAVE LOTS OF PHUN na? teehee ILOVEYOUUUS ❤️

IDK how many times did i say THAT ILOVEYOU in this post :$ so
I L O V E Y O U 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R A I S E D T O I N F I N I T Y
MUAAAH! ❤️ i'll love you alwaaays! Keeep smiling love ❤️ Its been SUPER AWESOME KNOWING YOU AND HAVING YOU IN MY LIFEEE muaah ❤️

Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots Of LOOOVEEE ❤️
Saniii aapki Ms. Ghajini ❤️

Happy Birthday Ankita
happy birthday dear ankitaaa
happy birthday to youuu

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY ankuuu!!!!!
You're an amazing girl and you deserve everything in life! I hope all your dreams come true, and the coming year brings you tons and tons of love, good health and more success. I hope you have a fantastic birthday this year.

It makes me happy that we're friends, and you are one of my closest friends and I'm very very proud of that. I hope we remain friends forever. It's so much fun talking on your wall and through msgs or FB. I lovee our convo's because we literally talk about everything from video mixes to KaJen to everything else. Its sooo much fun talking to you! You're a wonderful girl, and a great great friend to have.

You've recently started making sig's and I have to tell you, you are AWESOMEE at them! Every time I look at your sigs it makes me happy to know that you've started making them because you're really really talented. I want you to make tons and tons more for all of us ❤️

I'm sorry for being so inactive recently, and I really did miss talking to you a lot! But now that I'm done exams we can chat every single day like we used to before, our good old times :)

I wish you all the best in life, and I'm sure you'll achieve everything you wished for because you're a very talented, good hearted and a very good person. May you get everything you wished for, because you deserve the BEST!

Enjoy this day, eat tons of cake!

Happy birthday once again!!
Love you tons and tons
Samiyah

ANKYYY meri dil ka sukoon, meri ankhoon ki thandhak, mere jiger ka tukra, MERE MSN KA BLUEEE FONT :D I heard it's yo birthday tehe HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY LOVE!
I knows I am gonna miss your birthday too ji & you know I am sad about it too :( psht But I love youuu & I hope your birthday is just as amazing as you are <33 I wish that you get lots of happiness in your life and may you have a roooccckinnggg birthday :D
I just wanna say that you're one of my sweetest friends and have always been very helpful. Thank you for always encouraging me and appreciating my work <33 I love you & I love your siggies too :| and I hope you continue making loads of them LOVE becaujjj they rock babes :D and pleaaajjj update your FF too :| I know Imma not be here but I will read them whenever I get the time so pleajj update regularly :D You make siggies,you write FF's & you do so much of work :| You are quite good at multi-tasking & much alike me tehe and I love myself you know :P I kid ROFLL
Anyways I hope you have an amazing day love <33 Have a blast on your special day & partyy like crazzzyyy mad woman coz I love crazy ppl :P Happy Birthday LOVE & Imma miss you lots ❤️
God Bless You!
Sary :)

Happyyy Birthdaaay Ankuuu! May God bless you with all the happiness and success in life. Here's hoping you have many many manyyy more birthdays to come! I still remember someone called 'Ankita.M' commenting on my FF very frequently, LOL. You always used to analyse the parts so much and it just showed me with how much passion you read my FF with, which I loved and always! You are an absolute sweetheart, I swear! I've noticed you have this innocent side to you and a devilish-bitchy side too which I think is really cute :P And may I also add that you have become multi-talented :| It's as if you emerge with a new talent every now and then pshh :D Your siggies are wonderful :$ I hope you keep making 'em in future and I absolutely ADORE your writing skills, you write so well! :|

I wish you all the veryyy best in future, don't forget to party harddd on your birthday and have lots n lots of cake :P Muuaaah! LOVE YOU! Happy Birthday again hun! ❤️

Lotsa love, Mel xx

a very very happy birthday to u ankita. may u be blessed with all happiness,good health n lots of friends.may all yr dreams come true n success in yr life to come. have a blast n god bless.happy birthday! love, nandini

Happpy Birthday Ankuu!!

I hope you have a faaabulous birthday! May you be blessed with everything beautiful... and may God shower you with lots of love, happiness & success. Youre a very hardworking and loving girl and I hope that all your dreams come true and the year ahead is wonderful for youu!

I dont know when we started talking exactly but I thank God for whatever day that was, muahh! You've become one of my friends who I feel I can depend on the mostt! I know you'll always be there to hear my vent even if it's about something silly and small. It's like you've got this magical quality of just being able to listen to people, without judging, and understand how they feeel/would react in a certain situation.. Like, I know you know what/who I hate and how I react at their mention alone ROFL and when I have those silly panic-moments, over the dumbest of things,and vent to you.. just talking it out with you always makes me feel betterr! and for that I LOOOVE YOUU all the moree MISS MEHRA! Thank you for being so genuinely sweet, so loving and such a good friend! I wish the time difference wasnt such a pain and we got to talk moreee! I love youu!

Enjoy your day, partyyy hard, eat lots of cake, dance like crazyy, and take a few mins out for us too pshht!

Lots of love & best wishes,
Preeti xxxo!

Ankuuu My Baby a very very very Happy Birthday to U ❤️
Sab se pehle to I'm so so so sorry tht i couldnt make the thread like i had promised u :(
I so wanted to make it for u but due to my exams Aghhh -___-
Tera bday humesha mera exams ke beech main kyun aata hai :( pshhh
but nyways i promise to make it up to u after the exams...
I love u so so so so much...I cant imagine we've grown so close to each other in just about an year so much so tht humara din poora nahi hota till we talk to each other on the phone daily 😛
I still remember tht Feb 2010 time wen we started texting each other and then one random day i had called u and we spoke for the first time...
Oh nd hw can i forget our 8th march wala convo wen u called me to tell me about KSG' return to DMG article and i strted crying out of hapiness on the phone Lmfaooo tht was the first time i cried on the call in front of u 😃 and then i sneaked in through the office internet to the Kajen AT to celebrate Ahhh /sigh
We grew so close since then, i remember u had ur exams in march only after tht nd i used to text u an "All the best" everyday before ur exam and since then it has been a tradition for us Lmfao 😛
Anddd then OMG hw can i forget 12th October jab aap DMG sets par gaye they and ur Dream came true :$ ahhh
I remember u called me from the train while on ur way to the sets and u were so xcited and i was Tooo lmfao for u guys 😃
And then u kept calling me from the sets...I remember wen u called me after u just entered the set and u saw Ayaz and sunaina...nd u told me hw snobbish sunaina was 😛 And and and and and then U told me KSG just crossed and u Guys saw his BUTT lmfaooo tht was so ahhh /thud /thud /thud
It was as if i was there with u guys only LOL I love u for calling me so much and updating me bout it and then later wen u guys called me after u left the sets and told me everything 😃
So nyways its been such a gud thing we became such gud frens and frm friends we became best frens and then Sisters :$ Weee I love u SIS ❤️
I hope we get to meet sooonnn Pshhh I've been dying to come to Mumbai and u very well know hw much LOL...I hope i do come and meet u this year atleast :$
I hope u Have an amazing and Most Rocking Birthday and Imma call u at Midnight 😛 As if thts even a question LOL..
Partyyy Harddd and Eats Lots and Lots of Cake...Forget ur Dieting for the Day atleast lol
Muahhh ILY ❤️
God Bless U!
❤️ Siddhika

My Dearest Anku!
Wishing you a Very Very Happy Birthday!
Wishing you all the joys of this world today and every single day! If there is anyone, who deserves every happiness, its YOU!
May all your hopes, wishes and dreams come true! And may you always be surrounded by Genuine Love wherever you are!

What more can I say today, that I havent said earlier?
Saying I LOVE YOU like a little sis is putting it very mildly, but that is true!
I am just so glad you are a part of my life! Always thankful to DMG and IF for bringing us together!!

LOVE YOU and ALWAYS wishing the BEST of everything for you!

Have a WONDERFUL DAY AND AN EVEN MORE WONDERFUL YEAR AHEAD!

HUGGGS
KAVI

A very very very very Happy Birthday to you Ankita!

Gimme an A for adorable, N for naughty, K for KSG ❤️, I for intelligent( oh those wonderfully sage like pieces of advice you used to give during my hyper times :P ) , T for talented( God i knew you had a way with words but Such wow stuff you write o_O) A for Armaan LOL - there you have it - our cute bundle of everlasting optimism :)

Cool ho tum yaar, never worked up even in the toughest of times ❤️ And a cool girl like you should have a Mind-blasting birthday! So party hard, yes yes dont forget your fave ice-creams, just dont blame me later :P

During the best of the times, during the worst of my mood swings cos of the show , during times when i went gayab ( like i currently am) and during times of hyperactivity here and on FB, I've always had such a good time with you :)
Its a shame i am so out of touch right now , mad times i tell u, but I ❤️ you all the same and hope that you have the best of days today, and the best of the things life has to offer, everyday :)

*Jhappis* You rock
Love ,
Ishi

Happyyy Birthday Ankuuu!!!
I hope you have a great GREAT day,and an extremely wonderful year ahead,trust me a person like you really does deserve all the happiness and success in this world ❤️ !!I 've known you for so long now Anku,time really does fly!I think we started talking and got closer only after that dmg-21st september incident,haha!before that i used to only see you around on I-F,your posts,and i used to think,myy my what a sensible girl ROFL!And then we started talking on fb,msn..and here we are..so close todayyy!You're a sweetheart Anku❤️ such a lovely person,all of us can learn so MUCH from you!You're sweet to everyone,and so friendly. :D And such a sensible girl,seriously it amazes me!You handle things and situtations in such a mature way,and whenever im upset or i overreact,which i usually do when I see anything against KSG,I know you're always there to hear me out,listen to my vents and show me the light..! I love our msn convos,and our phone/text convos as well..!I can talk to you Sooo freely,and I love how we can go on and on for hourss.the most usual and hot topic being..Ksg ROFL❤️
Ohh,and did i even mention how freaking TALENTED you are?:| You've just started writing ffs,and making siggies and stuff but trust me you're like a PRO already ❤️ And I NEED to take classes from you man :P I will very sooon, and you being the patient person you are,I know ull be a great teacher haha ❤️
Sooo anyways,lots more to say,but i shall end it here!God bless you with all the happiness in this world Ankuu,and i hope this burrday turns out to be the best for you!Have lots of funnn :P Paaartyyy karrr :D
Lots of loveee,
Kashuuu

Happy Birthdayyy to one of the nicest souls I've come across ❤️ Honestly Ant, I don't think you could even hurt an ant...lol! Ok that was a PJ but I really do feel lucky to have known you because you are so unassuming, friendly and easy to talk to. You won't judge anyone and I sometimes think you act more mature than most people your age, more than me even and you know I've become a budhi :P Thank you for being so sweet to me, it's always nice to have someone who will listen to you venting. How can I forget that you were one of the very very FEW optimistic people when things looked down in the drain in the DMG/AR world :( You always used to standby your positivity and used to make me feel better too! From the bottom of my heart, I want to wish you a great birthday. May all your dreams come true, most of all be happy always. God Bless you with all the happiness in the world ❤️ Lots of Love

Reema xx

Happy happy happy burday Ankuuu! God bless you babe with tons and tons of happiness, love, and success! You deserve all of it! I love ya loads Anku! I really don't know when we started talking but I do remember that when we did, we clicked right away! :D It's been awhile since we've known each other now and I just feel so freaking lucky to have you as a friend! We've become so close in such a short amount of time and I love that <33 I remember when you had gone to meet KSG with the gang, you brought me back a message and it was honestly the sweetest thing someone has done for me ' I'll never ever forget that! You're such a sweetheart Anku! You are sosososo nice and kind and funny! I love talking to you! And you're so caring too.. you always try to figure out what's wrong or try to cheer me up if I'm down! And you're so adorable tehe you just make me SMILE :)) I have NO clue what I'd do without you :| You're always there for me and I think I'd go pagal without you :| You're always there when I wanna vent about something and you always calm me down ' in short, you're ALWAYS there when I need you and I appreciate that so much Anku! I love drooling over KSG with you tehe we can go on and on and on about him and never get tired! Whether we're watching scenes or looking at pics, it's so fun KSGing with you <33 You're one of the biggest KSG and KaJen fans I've seen around! I love your love for them :D And I love the way you spam my FB wall with VMs and posts and pics ' it makes my day when I come home, log on, and see Ankita Mehra in my notifications :D You're SO SO SO creative too Anku! Your colorings and sigs and your WRITING omfg :| You're such a talented girl my love! ❤️ Man I can just go on and on about you! There's so much I wanna say but I'm just gonna say I LOVE YOU SOSOSO MUCH because I really really do! You hold a VERY special place in my life Anku and I hope as time goes on we always remain such close friends! I know we haven't gotten to talk too much lately but my last year ends soon and then we'll party on msn all day long wohooo! =)) And I'm coming to India this summer tehe so we will have a phone date <33

I love love love you BEAUTIFUL ❤️Happy Burday once again mi amor ❤️Party hard, enjoy, eat cake and send me some of course :D LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEE you baby! <33

Lotsa love,
Your Noruu <33

Happy Birthday Anku,
Hope you have a fabulous day and a great year ahead. I think my msg is going to be the shortest because I m writing this sitting at the airport lol I didn't even get a chance to make a siggy for you. I m sorry. Udhaar raha! I make one for you soon :)
Well, I just want to say that I am so so glad to have met you. You are one of the sweetest girl I know. I know we never talked for long on msn (sabko mujhse yehi shikayat hai lol) but nevertheless I love talking to you whenever I get a the opportunity.
Another quality I love about u is ur optimism. I remember through the DMG run you were on of the ppl who were always positive about AR. I love ur craziness for KaJen and Srk-Kajol ❤️
I pray to God that you always get the best of everything in life and may you always be happy, healthy loved and successful.
Happy Birthday Again Baby...have a fun filled day and a blessed year ❤️

Love you lots,
Rabia (JH, dua44ever)

Happy Birthday Anku,
Hope you have a fabulous day and a great year ahead. I think my msg is going to be the shortest because I m writing this sitting at the airport lol I didn't even get a chance to make a siggy for you. I m sorry. Udhaar raha! I make one for you soon :)
Well, I just want to say that I am so so glad to have met you. You are one of the sweetest girl I know. I know we never talked for long on msn (sabko mujhse yehi shikayat hai lol) but nevertheless I love talking to you whenever I get a the opportunity.
Another quality I love about u is ur optimism. I remember through the DMG run you were on of the ppl who were always positive about AR. I love ur craziness for KaJen and Srk-Kajol ?
I pray to God that you always get the best of everything in life and may you always be happy, healthy loved and successful.
Happy Birthday Again Baby...have a fun filled day and a blessed year ❤️

Love you lots,
Rabia (JH, dua44ever)

Happy Birthday Anku!
Ankuuu, you're one of the most sweetest people I know, I honestly can't imagine you being mean to anybody and if you ever are then I'm sure they definitely deserved it! I hope you enjoy your 21st birthday right? You better go out and celebrate, and be happyyy and have funn like KSG likes his fans to have ;) tehee❤️I love you, and I love how you're always messaging me to make sure I'm not too stressed out, and that I'm okay! You're so so so so sweeet, and I feel like I can tell you anything when I need too! You always calm me down when I need to be, and in short..I love you so so so much! I love your love for KaJen, and SRK-Kajol, and for meee ;) Tehe❤️ I remember when you went to go and meet KSG, I was so so so so excited for youu! JW loved your choice which says something in itself, you got class babyy ;) And the way you described them both to be amazingly down to earth, and obviously talented, and sincere, and just all around amazing made me want to meet them even more! When I come to Mumbai you and Amby will take me right? :P Make my dream come trueee! You're so sweet, and sincere,and beautiful, and honest, and just amazing and I really hope that on your birthday you get everything that you ever wished for! You definitely deserve it, so go and eat some cake for mee, and send some cake to KSG ;).

I miss you so much right now! My exams will be over sooon, and then me and you can catch up jaan..I can't wait! Whooo! I miss our regular convos, but anyhooo HAPPY BIRTHDAY again Anku! I love you tons n tons :D

Love Mira❤️

Hey anku
happy happy happyyy bday to u...many many happy returns of the day
i would want to thank u on this day for everything u did for me
i am so thankful to u for being there for me when i needed u
u r a amazing person and just stay the way u r
its one year since ksg wished u and this year i wish u frm his side too lol
many many happy returns of the day muah i luv u
even if we disagree on points lol
so happy bdayy once again muah i am always there for u always remember muah
happy happy bday anku
its a hap hap happy bday..
il meet u on wed pakka muah
so enjoy this day to the fullest
happy bday

love, amby

Happy Shappy Birthday Ankuuu my Babyyy!!!!!!!!!

I really hope that you have the most amazing day ever <33 You're a wonderful friend & and an even awesome person :$ Wish you lotsa success,happiness & luck in life <33 And I hope that this birthday brings you lots of khushi and no gham :D

You were one of the first people whom I had known from my DMG//KaJen//MDR Gang & honestly I could only come to you for help or anything because I felt really comfortable with you.I still remember the time when I used to bug you about letting me make the KaJen AT and you always used to say..but the CM is online,they should make it LMFAO You have a really very special place in my heart baby <33 I have a chotta se lekin full of true pheelings waala soft spot for ju :$ Whether its on IF OR on MSN or on PHONE,i've always cherished each and every moment I've been with you...I always felt secure and happy in your presence & i always loved you for that :D You were the FIRST PERSON who actually used my siggy on IF and encouraged me so much to make more stuff.Quite honestly,had it not been for you and your encouragement in the first place,maybe I wouldn't have continued making stuff :P You are like a pillar of strength and encouragement for me babyy :D And only I know how much I owe you <33 Words will always fall short in expressing me gratitude towards you for being such a lovely friend & such an important part of my life ❤️

I still remember the day we first spoke to each other on phone,it felt so different LOL but i didn't feel awkward at all..you made me feel like we know each other from janams :P Our DMG rants,our arguments,our conferences,our point of views,our continous discussions on the episode or plans for the coming episodes,etc.etc. i used to ENJOY them so so so much :D And I kinda miss those days :( I remember when we all used to conference for SO LONGGG!! One person calling the another,and then she calling another and so on LOL It was whole lotta fun & its kinda sad that we don't really have much of it now -_- Our long hours discussions on why Riddhima is wrong or why Armaan is right or why the creatives are stupid were sooo funnn and memorable :D I loveee how we could talk to lenghts and yet never ever get bored :$ LOLL

Its just been some months and I've got to know you so much,that its kinda unbelievable.You've become one of the most closest friend of mine & I really really love youuu ❤️ Oh & ofcourse I cannot not mention this :D Your DMG set visit :| AHHH :| That day was WHOLE LOTTA CRAZYYY MAN!!! I remember how we all were on MSN that day and Siddhi was giving us live updates :$ We were jumping from here and there and got so excited everytime you texted LOL It felt so surreal that you had ACTUALLY met KARAN SINGH GROVER & JENNIFER WINGET :| but dude,I kinda know how you felt now :$ LOL The pics that you guys clicked were too cute for words and the interview was one of the best KaJen interviews ever! ❤️ When you came back and updated us on MSN,it almost felt like that we ourselves was there 0.0 It was so crazy I swear! 😆 But I was soo damn happy for you <33 I am sure its your most memorable day ever! It gotta be man :P

Before I end,I just want to say that THANK YOU for being so wonderful <33 Thank you for always supporting and encouraging me <33 Thank you for always being such a great friend <33 I will never ever forget you! And you always stay the way you are baby <33 Coz you're one in a million :D I loveee youuu ❤️"Coz You're amazing,just the way you are <33 "

Have a super awesome birthday!!! ❤️ God Bless You!

Mehak <33

Happy Happy Birthday Anku! I hope the universe😳 gives you everything you wish for and everything you need in life- I so stole this line from KaJen ROFL! But I mean it from the bottom of my heart! You're such a sweet, trustworthy, honest person who deserves nothing but the best. I hope this birthday brings you the best joys in your life baby!

Okay my message is gonna get senti now :D I remember when you started doing updates!! I didnt know how to thank you when you updated DMG! Firstly because I know when you update, you're kinda writing the episode at the same time as you're watching it and it sucks missing even a millisecond of the show LOL! So i'm so thankful for you Anku, everyone in KaJen AT is!! You're our star!😳 If it wasnt for you, we would have literally died LOL!

Secondly I can't believe you were intimidated by me once upon a time 😲 I'm not scary I swear! lol, i'm sure you know that we've gotten super super close<3 lol. Thank you for always being so helpful to me, for always updating me with whats going on in Geet, for always believing in me and my hope! 😳 I love you and I hope KaJen come back soon for such an amazing star like you!

The day you met KaJen, tune mere sapna jee liya tha! I honestly can't thank you enough for that. You made my dream come true cause it was like I met them :| Thank you so much for conveying everything we had asked you too! You're so sweet for always listening to us!

Thank you so much for being a helpful hand in our lives Anku! You're a brilliant girl and will do so good in life InshAlllah! Wishing you the best birthday ever love!!

Love, Anita

Happy Birthday, Ankuuu! ❤️

I hope you have an absolutely amazing one on this awesome day! I hope you make the best of it, and party it up! You're an amazing girl, who has so many qualities that I can't even start naming K You really are one of a kind, and I love that you're so sweet! You're absolutely amazing, and everything you do, is with a pure heart! I love that about you :D

I hope on this birthday of yours, you get all that you wish for, and you enjoy it to the fullest! We've gotten REALLY close in the past few months, and I love that you're such a sweetheart! Talking to you is amazing, and I love talking PS with you :P Tehe. I love you, baby girl! Hope you have an amazing birthday, and you enjoy all the time you spend with your loved ones, friends and family!

You're a very talented person, ranging from your amazing FF skills, to your new found PS skills, you blow my mind! EEKS K You're such an awesome person! I hope you never change. I love you the way you are, jee :$ Tehe! I hope this year you get all that you desire, and you are successful in anything, and everything you wish for! MUAAAH ❤️

HAPPPY BIRTHDAYYY! ❤️ XOXOXOXOXO, Phatty!

HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYYY ANKYYY!
Another May Baby! LOL I won't forget your birthday well partly cause its in May and also because 4+4=8 and I'll just remember it that way LOL! Anyway I just wanted to say that you're a gem of a person and from all the people that I have come across so far you are truly one of the sweetest and kindest people! I've never seen u curse anyone out LOL even though we all have our times when we get mad and ur always so sweet and nice and that's simply one thing I and I think many other people adore about u :) I think I came across u on the KaJen AT and I remember thinking to myself about how sweet u were always welcoming people in :) May you have an amazinggg birthday and since you are on vacations u can enjoy it to the fullest! Eat lots of cake, party hard and enjoy this special day because it comes once a year and u deserve to have fun :) Oh and btw I think u should definitely open a shop over the summer with siddhi for u siggies u two will rock together and we'll get to see more fabulous creations from talented people :) oh and don't forget u must teach me too ;-) Once again Happyyy Birthdayyy and may this upcoming year bring you lots of happiness, success, and prosperity!

-Love, Mooon ❤️

Happy Birthday Ankuuu!!! :) ❤️

Have an absolutely fabulous day and eat lots of cake!!! May all your hopes and aspiration come true and may you continue to be the wonderful person that you are!! You are an amazing person with an ever so sweet personality and deserve all the happiness in the world! I am fortunate to have known you! And one day we shall both have that trip we have been talking about :P

"Happy Birthday and Party Hard" 

Lot of love xx

Nahida :D

Edited by anitamalik - 12 years ago

Anita

Sary

Preeti

Siddhika

Mehak

Phatty&Moon

Moni

Edited by anitamalik - 12 years ago
HAAPPIESTTT BIRTHDAYYY ANKUUU !!!!
may the universe shower u with loads of prosperity , luck and success ..and may you achieve what ever u desire to in llifeee !!!!!
love you anku ,,, and thanks for bearing with me thru all those stupid conversations i had with u over the phone complaining about how the demand keeps falling .. and questioning u wat to do nextt ... I LOVE YOU ANKITA ,... and btw .. imma call u very very soon again !!!!!! muahhh !!!! HAPPY BIRTHHDAY LOVE !!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANKU BABYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have an amazing day love <33
Wish you lotsa success & happiness in life!
May this birthday bring lotsa luck in your life baby!! <33
Have a blasttt & god bless you!!
I love youuu ❤️

Edited by Mehak_Luvs_Rani - 12 years ago
BABYYY Happpy Birthdayyy 😃
I Love u sooo much 😊 
I am glad we gt to speak as it turned 12 🥳
Aur tereko tera Bday gift toh kuch ghantey pehle hi mil gaya😉
Muaaahhh I hope u njoy ur birthday to the fullest and do dher saari mastiii
God Bless Sweetheart!

ANUUU ILY ❤️
The thread looks amazing mwaaah🤗
Edited by siddhika_ksg - 12 years ago
happy birthday anku may u get everything u want and awl your wishes come true tc have blast 🤗
Happpy Birthdayy again Anku!!!! May God bless you with lots of love and happiness! I LOVE YOUUU! x

p.s. great job with the thread Anu, loveee the banners! <3
HAPPY HAPPY burday Anku! I love you so freaking much! I hope this birthday brings you tons of happiness and I really hope you get all you want! A girl like you deserves the best of the best! Always stay the same and be the beyond amazing girl you are! <3 Muaah! Enjoy tons my love!
Edited by nowee10 - 12 years ago
Happy Birthday, Ankuuu!

I hope you have an absolutely AMAZING birthday, baby girl! HAVE AN AWESOME DAY :D

& ALSO, Anu//Mehkii - GREAT thread! It looks so beautiful, ladies! I LOVE the banners, they're so beautiful, eeeks!

& BEAUTIFUL avis//siggy's, LADIES :D So gorgeous! Love them all! MUAAAH <333

WEEE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANKUUU!

Edited by Phatty16 - 12 years ago