Posted: 12 years ago
in my opinion it was not right wat shiamak did! even if mayuresh was better how can u just change marks 1 in the next show,also if i remember correctly wen they wer givn marks,Remo said to Shiamak "should we do it together" and they both picked up the 8 marks score board,by goin bk on his score shiamak has also in a way disrespected Remo,and Remo didnt feel he was wrong and he stuck with his decision.I just want the judges 2 pls do right wen givn scores coz its not rite 2 play with contestants feelings.
 i agreed with u buddy 
hw many topics are we going to have to talk abt the same thing?
err at bandicoot,im just expressing my feelings as i only nw watched it,if u dnt want 2 comment pls ignore as im not holding a gun 2 ur head 😊 thank you
heights of unprofessionalism...must say the game Zee plays are sometimes unbelievable πŸ‘ most manipulative show in inda
Originally posted by Katz21

err at bandicoot,im just expressing my feelings as i only nw watched it,if u dnt want 2 comment pls ignore as im not holding a gun 2 ur head 😊 thank you

like i care

but there is a rule or sugestion to avoid Repeated topics..ppl are encouraged to post in existing topics to avoid spamming

anyway continue cribbing

bye
Edited by bandicoot - 12 years ago
Originally posted by bandicoot

like i care

but there is a rule or sugestion to avoid Repeated topics..ppl are encouraged to post in existing topics to avoid spamming

anyway continue cribbing

bye

what is the problem with DID 1 fans? πŸ˜• seriously...double standards to dekho...same people talkin about peace in other thread are going around spoiling every topic possible πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Originally posted by Payal9

what is the problem with DID 1 fans? πŸ˜• seriously...double standards to dekho...same people talkin about peace in other thread are going around spoiling every topic possible πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

man !!!! i said repeated topics are not encouraged. u have a problem? reportπŸ˜ƒ
everypost need not be a cribbing post on the same topic

anyway enjoy..will nt interrupt this again

PS: i dont remember talking abt peace. i just said i like the forum as it is. there is a difference
Edited by bandicoot - 12 years ago
Originally posted by bandicoot

man !!!! i said repeated topics are not encouraged. u have a problem? reportπŸ˜ƒ
everypost need not be a cribbing post on the same topic

anyway enjoy..will nt interrupt this again

PS: i dont remember talking abt peace. i just said i like the forum as it is. there is a difference

yeah as if "Report" button works πŸ˜† its just there for satisfaction of members, it does NOTHING  members who have called other members "psychotic, illiterate, smelly, creepy" and what not are still freely roaming around πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ psttt its a dictatorship, my 6 months on IF i have learned that if u want action being taken then have mod connections. 
I kinda disagree .. i'm glad he acknowledged who was better! Though i do think he should have made the right judgment in the first place. I'm glad Mayuresh got the real credit he deserved.