Rang Badalti Odhani

Shanak's mushiest moments--indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shaan-Khanak's mushiest moments

Fans of Shaan (Karan Tacker) and Khanak (Yashashri Masurkar), from Rang Badalti Odhani on STAR One, love all the romantic moments between this cute couple. We asked the couple themselves to pick their own most favourite romantic sequences from the show. Read on as Shaan and Khanak list their favourite mushy moments.

SHOWING 1 OF 7 IMAGES

Leading lady Khanak speaks about her most cherished romantic moments thus: "The recent Ek Tara song sequence tops my list. It is the sequence where both of us realize how much we love each other and that we cannot live without each other. We danced in fake rain for the song, and although both of us were tired, we gave it our best. The song turned out really well and looked good on-screen. "

SHOWING 2 OF 7 IMAGES

She continues, "The next one is a scene where I am asleep and Shantanu comes and kisses me. In my sleep, I think no one is watching , and I smile as I enjoy the romantic moment. I think that scene was very cute."

SHOWING 3 OF 7 IMAGES

What's the next moment on Khanak's list? "Next on my list is the suhag raat sequence, where Shantanu and Khanak get intimate for the first time. The Satrangi Re song was used, and it made the scene even more beautiful. Another unforgettable episode is the one of Shantanu's first -ever concert. The way he kept giving me flying kisses even though hundreds of people were watching him was very romantic."

SHOWING 4 OF 7 IMAGES

"Last, but not the least, is the Jab Se Tere Naina dance sequence where Shantanu realizes that he has fallen in love with me. It was romantic because he danced without his clothes on (laughs). I love all the above-mentioned sequences because we had a blast shooting for them," smiles Khanak.

SHOWING 5 OF 7 IMAGES

Shaan feels that the most romantic moment he had on the show was The Kuch Khaas Hai song sequence. "That sequence was very important, as it marked the beginning of our love story, " he says.

SHOWING 6 OF 7 IMAGES

Speaking about the sequences next on his list, Shantanu says, "Then the recent bathtub sequence is another one of my favourites. It brought us closer to each other ,and was very romantic. All the sequences during our honeymoon in Goa were nice and mushy. I can't pick any one favourite from there, as all were fun."

SHOWING 7 OF 7 IMAGES

He adds, "The Saawariya song sequence - in which I performed in a towel - is another memorable sequence. It is also is the most famous scene I have ever done. Given an opportunity, I would do that again for Khanak. It would be a great comeback. Next up, I would pick the suhaag raat scene on the song Satrangi Re. The track was very sensuous, and that scene turned out to be very romantic," he grins.

http://www.starone.in/features.aspx?sid=12&aid=4742&Page=1#more
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Haha thats the fourth time karan has mentioned the bath tub scene in an interview :) Lovely article! Thanks armu :)
angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely article...
thanks tanu...
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article
Loved their answers
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the article Tanu😊...

@All - It's from the features section of the RBO tab on the Star One website...You can also post a comment on each page of the feature😃...
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Hey guys can anyone relate to the first pic of the article?if yes tou help out...
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: deepa_01

Hey guys can anyone relate to the first pic of the article?if yes tou help out...

Are you asking which epiosde it's from Deepa?...
Roshni_M thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx tanu... 🤗🤗🤗

loved their answers... Karan again mentioned the bathtub scene... I love that scene...
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thnx a lot for the article!
karan is obssessed wid the bathtub scene!...mentions it everywhere now!
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
@May..yep..bt don u thnk it luks mre lyk an offscreen pic??chk out YMz hand though😳