~*~*~ Happy Birthday Vartika ~*~*~

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFh-rX_Sfhs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

in the grand celebration of Birthday of one of the best members of IF - Mahak Sinha or Vartika.

Birthdays are about celebrating opportunities that life presents. Moreover, birthdays are about gifts, cards, parties, and well wishing.

Happy Birthday Vartika... May all your wishes come true...
Edited by preet09 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhaKrishan thumbnail

aayo sunayu
pyar ki ek kahani...❤️

ek tha ladka...

ek thi VERTIKA deewani...

dekha...kaise flying kisses pe kisses de ja rahi hai...

vaise aaj madam ka b'day hai...!!! isiliye maine socha ke kyoun na aaj dil ki sari bhadas iss par nikal dun...!!!

ab vertika ka b'day hai...toh mere peetne ke chances bhi kamm hain...!!! hai na...

Its a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you, someone thinks about you, someone needs you; but it feels much better when you know that someone never ever forgets your birthday.

haan...toh aaj hum Vertika ke bare me kuch achhi aur baht sari buri batain karte hain...!!! kya hai na...saal me ek yehi toh din hota hai...jiss din na chahte hue bhi apne sab se pyare dost ko sar par bithana padta hai...

ab jab voh sar par baith hi gayi hai toh kyoun na hum kuch goship kar le...!!! vertika koun si sunnewali hai...vaise bhi voh toh sar par baithi hui hai na...😆

Friendship is about. bringing out the positive when everything seems negative...being accepted for who you are...being able to pick up right where you left off...sharing, talking, and laughing...Friendship is about us, and for that I'm grateful. And I hope you have the best birthday ever, friend...

toh goship yeh hai ke...madam pahle kisi se pyar karti thi...par ab kisi aur se pyar karti hai...!!! yakeen nahi aa raha hai na...par sach yehi hai...!!! pahle Rajeev se...ab in mahatma se...!!! arey...pic post kiya hai na maine...dekha nahi hai kya...??? jo aise mujhe ghur rahe ho...

par main toh baht khush hun...!!! pucho kyoun...

arey yaar...ek compititer kam ho gaya isiliye...!!! matlab Rajeev par ab sirf hum sab ka haq hai...!!! hai na...khushi ki baat...😆

toh bachha log...bajayo iss baat par tali...aur vertika ko dene do gali...😆

aur vertika tere liye yeh dress...pehn le...aur haan hum tere samne nahi hain...isiliye pose mat de...😆

My friend, on Your Birthday,
I Have So Many Wishes for You
I wish for you to have

people to love
people in your life

who will care about you

as much as I do

blue skies and clear days
exciting things to do

easy solutions to any problems

knowledge to make the right decisions

strength in your values

laughter and fun
goals to pursue

happiness in all that you do

My friend
I wish for you to have
beautiful experiences
each new day

as you follow
your dreams

and
we
your friends
will stay with
 you
         forever!!🤗

achha ab suniye meri kahani...!!! ab aap sab yeh soch rahe hoge ki yeh kambakhat Priya...Vertika ke kahani ke bich me khud ki kahani kyoun ghusha rahi hai...!!!

par tabhi toh aap vertika ke asli rup ko jan payoge...!!!ha ha ha...nahi samjhe...

main samjhati hun...!!! jab IF me main nayi thi...toh ek baht badi prob me phansh gayi thi...aur IF chodnewali thi tab...voh VERTIKA hi thi...jiss ki wajah se maine IF chodne ka dicission badla tha...!!! varna sayad mere IF join ke do mahine ke baad hi main IF hamesha ke liye chod deti...

aur agar main IF chod deti...toh batayiye...aap jaise dost mujhe milte kaise...aur mere pakayo fics aap sab ko padhne kaise milte...😆!!! toh iss ke liye credit bhi vertika ko hi jata hai...!!! jiss ki wajah se maine IF nahi choda...

aur agar iss wajah se vertika ko kisi ko peetna hai...toh peet sakta hai...😆

A smile is a curve that sets everything
straight and wipes wrinkle away...
hope u share a lots and receive
a lots 4 days 2 come
happy Birthday ...

ab gud bye ki bari...😃

kya hai na...maine vertika ke b'day party me...us ke favs Ranbir kapoor, Dipika padukon, Saharukh khan aur Rani mukharji ko invite kiya tha...!!! aur voh log aaye bhi the...par jaise hi voh sab ander janewale the unhone yeh dekha...😲

haan...haan aap sab ne sahi socha...

Vertika aur Abhya ko dance karte hue...yeh dekh kar sabhi bhaag gaye...!!! aap hi batayo...khoon kis ko pyara nahi hota...!!! khaash kar ke jab voh khoon aap ke khud ka ho toh...😆

Abhya ko toh dushron ka khoon pasand hain...par humain toh khud ka khoon pasand hai na...!!! humain pata hai voh vertika ko kuch nahi karega...lekin hamara kya...😆

isiliye main bhi unn sab ke sath bhaag rahi hun...kyoun ke main bhi blood donate me belive rakhti hun...!!! aur main nahi chahti ke koi mera khoon hot drink samjh kar peeye...aur voh bhi without straw...😆

ab vertika...tu tension na le...tu apna dance chalu rakh...main chali...
okay...okay...pyar ki kahani yehin par khatam ho gaya...chalo chalo...BYE ...!!! mujhe apne khoon ki raksha karni hai...😆

Luv Priya

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Lets know something more about her...

V...

A...

R...

T...

I...

K...

A...

VARTIKA...

Happy Birthday Once Again!!! God Bless U!!!
RadhaKrishan thumbnail

We met online, had a good time
chatted again; and became good friends.

Time went on and we're still here
and I truly believe you're someone dear.

Here's something I would like to share with you,
for all of your love and kindness too.

It's a symbol of the friendship we share together,
A friendship I hope will last forever.

And although we live so far apart
Always remember you hold a piece of my heart.

Happy Birthday Once Again Dear Friend!!!

RadhaKrishan thumbnail

Happy Birthday Mahak.
Wish ur all dreams come true.
 love u lots.
God Bless U
Rakhi

Happy Birthday Vertika...😃
Nandini

Happy Birthday Vartika

Hope u have a fun-filled birthday!! Enjoy getting older and I wish u keep getting older...😉 May God bless you always!!!

Luv,
Sumi. 😳

Happy Birthday Vertika Di...

Shreya

Asin.pkyek

RadhaKrishan thumbnail

glitter text generator by GlitX.com

I joined IF on 10th Nov 2008 and I loved Kasam Se and Prachi Desai that time but I was a silent member than for the Forum. I was searching for some good fictions when I came across Vartika's one fiction The Unknown Desire and I simply loved that. It was an awesome story and the way she wrote that I was overjoyed to read that.

I sent a pm to her and told her how beautiful she writes and how can she write this much. After that she gave me a warm response and sent the link of all her fictions. Vartika you know na that I love specially The Marriage and Destiny a lot, one of your fic Kaise Kahe Hum was really controversial but I loved it's concept so much.

I was always an admirer of LRL and specially of RN when I used to watch that show but when Raj quit the show I stopped watching it and than I found Kasam se too.  Whenever I feel demoralized and lack of courage in my I talk to her although we have never seen each other and never met but I desire to meet her once before 

Soon we started chatting and talking. We have a bit same opinion and we love to discuss about various things here. She is my best friend on IF. I love her and because of her I am here and taking active participation in various activities.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

She just pms me to do anything and I never miss to do that. Whenever she needs my help I always try my best to help her.  She made me so much involve in various places like RP FC, PB FC, Surya Forum and PKYEK Forum sometimes I do visit KMH Forum too and I find a surprise to see her posts there too.

She always helped me whenever I need her and whenever I feel down. I never be regular here but she never questions and never scolds me. She helps me with every possible situation and with her all solutions for different problems.

What should I gift you on this birthday?

May be a bouquet of roses

May be a birthday cake

Birthday wishes

God made the sun , the earth , the moon ,the stars , but love he could not make another one when he made a love like you . happy birthday

In soft gleaming night of stars may all ur dreams com true may every star of every night bring lov n joy 2 u happy b'day 2 u...

But at last I think I can just promise to be your friend forever till the end of the lives and may be after life in another life too.

Drishti

RadhaKrishan thumbnail

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VERTIKA!!!!!!!

😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊

🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳

Wishing You a Long Life, Lots of Happiness and Success in your Career!!!!!

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Cheers!!!!!

Love Shaina
RadhaKrishan thumbnail

Hi Vartika...

Many Many Happy returns of this day...

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Darling...

So many wishes
So many smiles
Too many memories
Too few words
With one big Birthday
Happy Birthday!

Today is your day to celebrate
Your day to be the star
So let the ones you love all cheer
And say how special you are

Once Again...

A Very Happy Birthday Vartika...

Luv Guglu

Hi Vartika...
A Very Happy Birthday Dear!!!

It's your birthday and I can't be there
But I'll send you a special birthday wish and a little prayer
Have a happy birthday
I hope that all of your birthday wishes come true
May you have a great time today and find happiness in everything you do.

Some gifts for you: -

Hope u like them and I am really very sorry for being so late!!!

Luv Preet

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Very Happy Birthday Vartika wish ur all dreams come true