Unreleased Pic of Sonam and Abhay! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
at the end of the day Aisha is one of Abhay's biggest hits... he knew what he was getting into (a chick flick) and shouldnt have lashed out at sonam/anil for no reason! what he said to Anil was pretty disrespectful...
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

at the end of the day Aisha is one of Abhay's biggest hits... he knew what he was getting into (a chick flick) and shouldnt have lashed out at sonam/anil for no reason! what he said to Anil was pretty disrespectful...

Agreed but I hope that this is not the last of their films together. The whole arguement seemed so petty! Knowing how volatile B-wood is, they will be kissing each other's bums by next year. 
Sweet Coco

Plus, I guess some ppl are more open about the idea of sex than others...sex as taboo topic is way too over-reated for this day in age...get over it!

There are many scenes in Indian movies more widely shown den DEV D.,  but wht i was talking was not the kind of Scene to be Shown in INDIAN CINEMA which we watch along with our Parents, Friends and Family Members. i can give example like Jaanbaaz [Anil with Dimple], Salaam Namaste [Saifu wid Preity], Parineeta... It is not that we shud not talk about it or something, it is wen u rate a po*n Style movie 2 be Well Made movie...

DEV D is a Delight to watch if u watch it not with parents where u dnt hve 2 fast forward it...😃
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

Dev D

It has Reality 🤣

1. Pehle GF ke Saath Affair karo... Sab kuch karo, phir GF pe SHAQUE karo... jab uski shaadi kisi aur ke saath ho rahi ho... den go hve 1 night bang bang wid unknown gal 🤣

2. Phir Daaru / Smoking / Drugs / shuro kar daalo, phir Prostitutes ke paas jaana shuro kar do 🤣

What a Amazing REAL LIFE Things shown in movies... if we ve broken heart we shud opt for DEV D style 🤣
Buddy I think you only scratched the surface with the film and didn't care to dig any deeper!

All you stated is exactly what the film ISN'T about!!!

It's not all shallow as you make it out to be!

Firstly, Dev is imperfect...he's sexually charged like any other male of his age and his ego gets the best of him! He loves Paro (in an unconventional way) but he can't trust her when he finds out she (like any woman) can be just as sexually charged!

The double standard seeps in and he rejects her...she istead of trying to explain it to him...shows her imperfectation by marrying someone else and practically telling him "F you my man" (she doesn't say it, but totally implied)!

His ego is destroyed and he wants to get over his pain/loss by destroying everything about his existence...he starts by removing her importance in his life...and the sex starts! then the rest follows so he can get over her...but more importantly he wants to get over his broken male ego! The film isn't a about true love with SLB's...I don't for a moment believe he truly loved her or is capable of truly loving (even though at the end the audience can assume otherwise)...I think he's one of those guys that is self-destructive when in a relationship or when things get serious...like with Chanda!

personally I wished he didn't have that heroic enlightenment at the end...I wanted him to be the anti-hero...but eraser put it well...ending too rushed and too happy!

In conclusion, reality captured and portrayed through imperfectations...didn't mean to write an essay, but just happened!!

Dev is so realistically- written like American Psycho's Patrick Bateman or Foutainhead's Howard Roark!!!
Edited by sweet coco - 12 years ago
sweet coco

It's very Sweet the way u describe this movie... salute 2 ur viewpoints...👏

U like it... gud for u...

but i didn't like it... :)

infact i love SRK's Devdas more den dis movie... coz that movie has passion...Madhuri just rock that movie... chandramukhi... amazing...paro... 👏

Sweet Coco

Plus, I guess some ppl are more open about the idea of sex than others...sex as taboo topic is way too over-reated for this day in age...get over it!

There are many scenes in Indian movies more widely shown den DEV D.,  but wht i was talking was not the kind of Scene to be Shown in INDIAN CINEMA which we watch along with our Parents, Friends and Family Members. i can give example like Jaanbaaz [Anil with Dimple], Salaam Namaste [Saifu wid Preity], Parineeta... It is not that we shud not talk about it or something, it is wen u rate a po*n Style movie 2 be Well Made movie...

DEV D is a Delight to watch if u watch it not with parents where u dnt hve 2 fast forward it...😃
the movie is more than a few sex scenes, it's good b/c of the performances and storylines and sex scenes doesn't equate with it's quality...but if that's what you want to focus on than each one to their own!

plus, why must everything be "family-friendly"...why does Indian Cinema have to be defined as films that we watch as a family! Plus, I've watched loads of American flicks with my brother and parents where there's foul language, violence, and sexual content don't hamper the film's quality...don't know why Indian cinema has to be "safe" or "family-friendly"!?

sweet coco

It's very Sweet the way u describe this movie... salute 2 ur viewpoints...👏

U like it... gud for u...

but i didn't like it... :)

infact i love SRK's Devdas more den dis movie... coz that movie has passion...Madhuri just rock that movie... chandramukhi... amazing...paro... 👏
And Thanks for the saluation...that's so sweet!!!

And that's totally fine! each one to their own, but I don't agree with a film being judged by a stereotypical point of view...I don't think it was implied that the film was realistic b/c it had sex/drugs/alcohol...but hey...SLB's Devdas is one of my all time fav films too...Loved Aishu in it!!! What can I say I love them both b/c of their absolute different portrayals of the 3 main characters!!!
sweet coco

It was nice talking 2 u... 😊

c ya some other time :) tc bye

Also better den Eraser 😛 😃🤣
🥺 

😭

😆

her pose, dress, makeup everything is horrible. NOt happening 👎🏼