Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notabasicbitch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Abhay Deol did wrong in making comments about his role in Aisha, he is nt a big shot actor, it ws women oriented subject, toh ab sonam pe hi focus hona tha ...

dey wnt b coming back together... as Sonam n Anil r offended wid his comments ðŸ˜†

Very unfortunate indeed! I agree Abhay should have realized when he signed the film that it was obviously going to be focused on branding Sonam but Sonam and Anil in turn should not have resorted to getting back at him in the press. The best way to quiet detractors is to ignore them. 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: notabasicbitch

Very unfortunate indeed! I agree Abhay should have realized when he signed the film that it was obviously going to be focused on branding Sonam but Sonam and Anil in turn should not have resorted to getting back at him in the press. The best way to quiet detractors is to ignore them. 

Aisha was 1 of its kind of movie, which not only generated curiosity among young audience, but was appreciated by every age group. Movie's box office performace was average to hit, but was well projected. Abhay ko pata nahin Ignorance kion laga... i guess it ws his best movie so far in performance...
notabasicbitch thumbnail

Aisha was 1 of its kind of movie, which not only generated curiosity among young audience, but was appreciated by every age group. Movie's box office performace was average to hit, but was well projected. Abhay ko pata nahin Ignorance kion laga... i guess it ws his best movie so far in performance...

Dev. D did quite well too? But yes, this definitely introduced him to a wider commercial audience. I personally think Aisha was not bad as I really liked the overall treatment (casting, cinematography, costumes, music) more than the screenplay which I found to be a little lackluster. 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
DEV. D is a pathetic Movie made in indian Cinema... Hindi po*n movie which won Awards and was critically acclaimed... even Anurag Kashyap himself was shocked 2 see how it got HIT TAG, as he made movie out of anger on censor board for rejecting his earlier work like paanch which didnt released...

Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago
Dev D was one of bollywood's best movies. I have sen it twice already. Brilliant characters, exceppent writing, brilliant cinematography and breathtaking music. If not for the rushed end, it would have been a perfect movie.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
DEV D

Some BRILLIANT SCENES

---- KHet mein... both abhay and mahi gill lying... awaaj aati hai "HAATH HATA WAHAN SE" ðŸ¤£

___________ love 2 see how u can watch dis scene while parents are around ðŸ¤£_______

DPS SCandal ============== The Pathetic comment ever could b used in a movie.. . wen kalki said that line 2 her father wen he said he has watched da video 😡 ... i am dead sure THE ORIGINAL GIRL OF that scandal would never ever have used it for her father ðŸ˜¡

=========== i wanna know the BRILLIANCE in those scenes___________ 

Selling the real life story of a victimized gal ðŸ˜¡
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
He's an awesome actor and she's not...they may look together, but she brought down his talent in Aisha!!! I think he needs to still far away from her post-Aisha fiasco!!!

But those off-screen interviews were so cute, if only Sonam hadn't brought up the whole up-bringing thing!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

Dev D was one of bollywood's best movies. I have sen it twice already. Brilliant characters, exceppent writing, brilliant cinematography and breathtaking music. If not for the rushed end, it would have been a perfect movie.

I agree! the realism was treated with perfection...the ending became too bollywood-ish for my taste, especially since the beginning and middle swayed away from the simple bollywood flick!

Abhay was mind-blowing!!! I love the SRK-Aishu-Mads Devdas so much so I had some trauma to deal with when I saw the trailer for Dev D...but the film was nicely crafted!
notabasicbitch thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet coco

He's an awesome actor and she's not...they may look together, but she brought down his talent in Aisha!!! I think he needs to still far away from her post-Aisha fiasco!!!

But those off-screen interviews were so cute, if only Sonam hadn't brought up the whole up-bringing thing!

I'd like to think that she is still growing as an actress. Have you seen Saawariya or Delhi-6? She has this natural screen presence that needs to be translated somehow. She is like a diamond in the rough. I agree that Abhay is a great actor, or rather that he is relatively good one because Bollywood seems to be full of overactors so he looks like a virtual Marlon Brando in comparison! I hope that she matures in both her personal and professional life and that he lightens up a little. That is why I loved their jodi- complete opposites. 

DEV D

Some BRILLIANT SCENES

---- KHet mein... both abhay and mahi gill lying... awaaj aati hai "HAATH HATA WAHAN SE" ðŸ¤£

___________ love 2 see how u can watch dis scene while parents are around ðŸ¤£_______

DPS SCandal ============== The Pathetic comment ever could b used in a movie.. . wen kalki said that line 2 her father wen he said he has watched da video 😡 ... i am dead sure THE ORIGINAL GIRL OF that scandal would never ever have used it for her father ðŸ˜¡

=========== i wanna know the BRILLIANCE in those scenes___________ 

Selling the real life story of a victimized gal ðŸ˜¡

Errmm, can I know how you assumed that I watched the movie with my parents?

People have sex, nothing new about it. Yeah, I liked the movie because it shows how imperfect people are, we say things that shouldnt say, we do things that we shouldnt do. Truth hurts and the truth is the harshest reality of life which is what the movie portrayed. Movies always cant show unrealistic perfect characters living in la la land singing songs in the rain.