Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

--Reliving The Bliss I-- Consummation- I (Page 2)

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!! Ashi...Hug Awesome...Day Dreaming

Relived all those moments... The journey from friends to belonging forever to each other...Day Dreaming.. The nervousness, the shyness...Blushing Taani was so hesitant...LOL And Poor Onu, uska room hote hue bhi, he was acting like an outsider in his own roomLOL Thats what marriage does to guys...LOL And this Taani, jhalli ki jhalli hee rahegi..Pinch I mean, how can u feel hot from the candles that are lit up for ur own SR...Heart
Ashi, I loved the way u explained their situations... Onu entering n saying "Hi". It was the most cutest way to greet your wife... Awww.. Cute...BlushingDay Dreaming Only Onu can do it...Then Onu looking out for place to keep his watch... And Taani asking him to give it to her...Day Dreaming(Thank God, kuch boli toh sahiLOL) Onu asking her to sit next to him, and then again loss of words.. These 2, for whom talking with each other was like an addictionLOL, they are at loss of words...LOL Finally the milk issue cameROFL Jai Ho, Nilu maa kiHug, she came to their rescue yet again...LOL Onu's facial expressions while drinking the milk, as if given a tough task to perform...LOL.. Then that ajeeb thing.. And Taani madam going on n on.. Wasnt she the same girl who was so shy n nervous a little while ago...LOL Ekdum change ho gayi,D'ohLOL.. Onu asking Taani "Main toh ajeeb nahi lag raha hoon na"Thumbs Up Way to go OnuCool. iss Taani ko aise hee chup kaar sakte hai...Blushing

Ashi, why did u stop yaar.. Do continue.. Then I will continue with my bak bak as wellLOL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-GredForge-SunShine_A

LubzA IF-Sizzlerz
LubzA
LubzA

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Ashiii; loved your description yaar. <3 <3 <3

I swear, no matter how many times I go back and watch that scene, I always feel as if I'm watching it the first time all over again!

The way the two of them were so nervous. So adorable. I love how Taani kept babbling on with the whole "kitni garmi hai..." it made the scene so realistic. You could honestly believe that these two were two friends who were making the transition from childhood friends to man and wife. <3

HC and APK without are amazing, that doesn't need to be said but I'll say it anyway! And the cute way they both said "Hi" Day Dreaming.

"Main toh ajeeb nahin lagraha hoon na?" *is gone all over again*... that liiine. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming. that look in his eyes when he said it was just Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Oye Ashi ki bachi! Aage likh! Jaldi! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunShine_A

-Shobhu21- IF-Dazzler
-Shobhu21-
-Shobhu21-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Ashi diii...ClapClap

Pehle to thnx for this new topic.
The best scene to start with.
SR
Sachi me Taani to "jhali ki jhali hi rahegi".
Pehle to she doesnt say a word and hwen Onu starts she oes on n on n onWink
And im tho blushing like hell, my cheeks are red and so hot nowBlushing
Aur bichara hamara Onu : hi bolne ke liye aise dar raha tha jaise pata nahi Taani se nahi kissi aur se baat kar raha haiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
And the luk on his face when Taani says ki Kitni garmi ho rahi hai because of candles ShockedShocked
Is se pehle to madam taani ko garmi nahi hui candles ki vajah se ab jab the main day .. nahi nahi nite SR ka, to candles se garmi, waah waah
Aur "me to ajeeb nahi lag raha hun na" Ohhh Onu do u ever luk ajeeb
Taani to ekdum chup, what can she say now...,
Bichari APK bhi hum logon ki tarah kitni blush kar rahi thi naaaBlushing
Ashi diii cont sooon
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming till then

SunShine_A

Fangirl_Annie IF-Rockerz
Fangirl_Annie
Fangirl_Annie

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Edited by anahitananda - 08 May 2011 at 12:55am

SunShine_A

Jenny_Barbie Goldie
Jenny_Barbie
Jenny_Barbie

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Loved it..AwesomeTongue

Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming

SunShine_A

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Loved it..AwesomeTongue

Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming 

but but i loved the humour the milk issue and watch issue omg ROFL ROFL ROFL loved it wow hmmm Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

SunShine_A

mints05 Senior Member
mints05
mints05

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
It was awesomeClapClapClap
now waiting for d next part!! Embarrassed

SunShine_A

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
this is Superb... and yea i agree wid u this forum is dead...thanx for making this topic...TaAnu's expressions were soo realistic..and Harshad and Anupriya both acted so well... they were bestfriends from childhood  but still lyk strangers as Husband and Wife...their *awkwardness* was cutee

SunShine_A

Go to top