--Reliving The Bliss I-- Consummation- I - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sita11

well the forum is so dead becaz many Tere Liyans are active on Ekta and BT pages on facebook,spamming the SBS ,Tellychakkar ,telly tadka ,telly buzz ,wassup ,and many more walls ,creating a buzz for Harshiya so tht we can see them again ,as many sites and EKta and Bt hv their official pages on facebook so many r busy with tht and foremost thing is signing the petition
it doesnt matters if the forum is closed
becaz we can form the Harshiya chat clubs ,tere clubs on chat clubs and celebrity clubs ...
and every day we are commenting on the articles and profiles of HC AND APK
so we r def doing every bit to get our Harshiya backkk
i hope u got it now ...the reason why the forum is deserted ...

wowww in all this, only this part intersted you
well I very well know where TLians are and wht they do😊
For you it may not but for me certainly it matters and for all those TLians who ever spent such time here atleast to all those who I know, this forum is like a chain of all our merry and sad moments so it getting closed will certainly pain us and hence will try not to get it locked when we can do it.
And for profile thing I agree but IF rankings will not take them anywhere or get them new show solo or together coz its just IF's play for us nothing much bigger but as fans we want them to in top 10, nowhere else it is significant, hope you got my point😃

And I didn't questiond tht Tlians are dng their bit or not, had I?🤔
Originally posted by sita11

after a forum gets locked celebrity fans club and chat club options India-forums site has given us to open the club of our fav actors and their shows there ...so it doesnt matters at all if the forum is closed ...becaz all those who are hell busy on facebook and signing the petition dont hv tht much of stamina and energy to active on this forum and facebook at the same time ...plus every day comments on the profiles of HC and APK are being posted on india-forums and thts the most imp thng on india-forums for now ...

FC and CCs are something tht doesn't need to open only when forum gets closed
very well thy can be opened and be active with forum being avctive as well
if you know coz I am part of such FCS which are active along with the respective forums of the stars😊

As I said above it may not to you but it matters to all those who I knw from the forum😊 and its nothing for stamina or anything, I don't think its just way too impossible to cum here and post sumthng when all Tlians very much visti the forum everyday in case you have doubts😊

And as fr commenting, I don't think tht commenting take any1 time just too much, its hardly a second job whch means 2 seconds daily😊
telling you as I am regular to tht so I know

hope you gt me😊
Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago
Oye! Ashi! i've got a panga with you! 🤣 you liked everyone's posts lekin not mine and Pinky's yeh kya horaha hai?? partiality?? 🤔 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Oye! Ashi! i've got a panga with you! 🤣 you liked everyone's posts lekin not mine and Pinky's yeh kya horaha hai?? partiality?? 🤔 🤣 🤣
arey nahi nahi
IF and teri dushmani bhadi purani hain
bhool gayi tu 🤣
clivck kia tha but  kis nahi gande ne 🤣

u made d consummation scene all the more romantic😍..
beautifully expressed their feelings..oh!!! gosh..m missing them like hell after reading this...amazing topic!!!! well done...👍🏼

Originally posted by SunShine_A

wowww in all this, only this part intersted you
well I very well know where TLians are and wht they do😊
For you it may not but for me certainly it matters and for all those TLians who ever spent such time here atleast to all those who I know, this forum is like a chain of all our merry and sad moments so it getting closed will certainly pain us and hence will try not to get it locked when we can do it.
And for profile thing I agree but IF rankings will not take them anywhere or get them new show solo or together coz its just IF's play for us nothing much bigger but as fans we want them to in top 10, nowhere else it is significant, hope you got my point😃

And I didn't questiond tht Tlians are dng their bit or not, had I?🤔
ok i responded in the way in which i took ur question
becaz i come to IF every day only to comment on the profiles and the articles on HC and APK and many Tere Liye fans and Harshiya fans (die hard) are there on facebook trying their best ,spending even a minute of their times in spamming all the necessary walls
well its takes only 1 minute in signing the petitions,spaming and every thing ...so  each minute counts
ok those who love spending time on india-forums (not tht much active on facebook) yes they can very well come here and post their comments ,they shd really do it ...
by the way after tere liye ,i am not active on any show forum on india-forums
only come here to post the comments on the profiles ,on the articles of HC and APK and thts what many of the tere liyans (who r active on facebook) are doing ...and they r discussing the show and Harshiya on tere liye show pages on facebook ...abt which many tere liye show actors also know .
i will try my best to post my comments on  this Tere Liye forum .
Edited by sita11 - 12 years ago
😍😍😍

Loved it 😍

This Forum means alot to me and many others here and I really hope it remains active and open for atleast next few years to come 😛😆
yup guyz i also think dat tl forum will remain open for 2 or 3 years until harshiya come back
n i hope inshahallah harshiya will come back  soon
n i guess tlians will never let IF to close this forum
they will be alwayzz active n now m seeing the forum is more active thn the previous weeks
soo will never step behind alwayzz stand up 4 harshiya
inshahaalah
Loved it..!! Very Very Romantic!! 😳 😳 😳

❤️ ❤️ ❤️
hayeee...reliving the bliss or me dying in the sizzling chemistry😍