India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

dissapointed of Karan& Kritika (Page 3)

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

Well, everybody is upset with this news.  So, there is a lot of frustration.  KMH is a wonderful show and for it to be axed at this crucial moment is simply berserk.  It is like a lifeline for so many of us.  We love this show so much that we let out our anger on anyone, even our favorite stars - KARAN AND KRITIKA. 

I am sure Karanika understand our feelings and they are helpless as well.  They are themselves so depressed with this news. So there you go, this news is very maddening.

I do hope that we will succeed in saving KMH2. Our joint effort must be fruitful.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piamist-TeekhiMishti-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
I'm sure they are just as upset as their fans, it is a huge disappointment for everyone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piamist

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
First of all Its not great news that they share with everyone and all..They themselves must be disapponted with news..Second thing Actors cant them selves make such statement untill channel apprently confirms such thing to them...But they are such Sweetheart they do care to reply fans When they ask them such thing..and giving the hints regarding such bad thing

piamist

Karankritz4evr Groupbie
Karankritz4evr
Karankritz4evr

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Yaar agar time constraints hain toh move it to 11 pm... We anyways stay up late, we can watch KMH even at 11, 11:30 slot.
Or just go to some other channel... I'm so frustrated I can't tell you guys.

Micha1005

--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
yaar kmh end nhi ho sakta mein ek hi toh serial dekhti hu yaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Karankritz4evrMicha1005

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
I don't think Karan & Kritz have anything to say coz it's really not their decision to have the show go off airCry I wish they could do something to save this beautiful show !!!

piamist

Micha1005 Senior Member
Micha1005
Micha1005

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
hey folks, i am soo sorry if it looked like i wantet to blame karan or kritika for something especcially for ending the show. i didnt read karans comment that the show is giong off air, so i was just sad that he is keeping us in dark. but now, as i know the truth i am sooo sorry. its just that the frustration about the damn unlogical step this stupid imagine tv is takin is sooo huge. i mean why cant they just put the show on 11 pm..as karankritz4ever suggested to???? that sooo unlogical to say..ya the show is very popular, but hey we are still removing it. and please guys, do not watch this stupid ratan ka bla bla. imagine tv is just worth watching it WITH kmh..so they will see "how much improvement" this new show will give ther trps..
AngryCry
Ava97 Senior Member
Ava97
Ava97

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
where was d comment made on which article or status plzzz tell i wanna search on fbbb tht on which post he kk comment !!!!!sum1 tell me na

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index