Frequent Posters

--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
yaar kmh end nhi ho sakta mein ek hi toh serial dekhti hu yaar
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think Karan & Kritz have anything to say coz it's really not their decision to have the show go off air😭 I wish they could do something to save this beautiful show !!!
Micha1005 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey folks, i am soo sorry if it looked like i wantet to blame karan or kritika for something especcially for ending the show. i didnt read karans comment that the show is giong off air, so i was just sad that he is keeping us in dark. but now, as i know the truth i am sooo sorry. its just that the frustration about the damn unlogical step this stupid imagine tv is takin is sooo huge. i mean why cant they just put the show on 11 pm..as karankritz4ever suggested to???? that sooo unlogical to say..ya the show is very popular, but hey we are still removing it. and please guys, do not watch this stupid ratan ka bla bla. imagine tv is just worth watching it WITH kmh..so they will see "how much improvement" this new show will give ther trps..
😡😭
Ava97 thumbnail
where was d comment made on which article or status plzzz tell i wanna search on fbbb tht on which post he kk comment !!!!!sum1 tell me na
kinnu410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aavalu

where was d comment made on which article or status plzzz tell i wanna search on fbbb tht on which post he kk comment !!!!!sum1 tell me na

Its hidden way beyond the comments... Follow his Fb status as following...

Here u go...

Yesterday at 12:03am via iPhone  Unlike  
  • You and 1,337 others like this.
  • 950 of 1,002

• Yesterday at 12:10am  Like
    • Karan Kundra Yes as far as I know the show is going off air!!
      Yesterday at 12:11am  Like   21 people
    • Divya Pruthi ewww
      Yesterday at 12:11am  Like