Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

7th May - Bardaasht Nahin Kar Sakta (Kes-Gul) (Page 3)

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
^I think that was the whole point of the fight scene. To show Kesar's obsession with Gulaal. If it was any other woman, he'd most probably beat them up but not with half the passion he did for Gulaal. He will go over the top when it comes to Gulaal because his feelings are so overwhelming Smile

Lennie, love your post as always! It's like re-living the entire episode. Gulaal's Mahaepisodes really live up to expectation! I'm glad Gulaal overheard Kesar in the precap Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poppinssLennie

ansuya12 Senior Member
ansuya12
ansuya12

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

^I think that was the whole point of the fight scene. To show Kesar's obsession with Gulaal. If it was any other woman, he'd most probably beat them up but not with half the passion he did for Gulaal. He will go over the top when it comes to Gulaal because his feelings are so overwhelming Smile

Lennie, love your post as always! It's like re-living the entire episode. Gulaal's Mahaepisodes really live up to expectation! I'm glad Gulaal overheard Kesar in the precap Tongue

Gulaal never let anyone know about Dushyanth kidnapping her...wonder if after witnessing Kesar's fury she will dig deeper into her silence about Dushyanth.  It might also be possible that Kesar does find out accidentally and the next dramatic milestone takes place.
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suki11

Hi, great update once again lennie!
My favorite part of yesterday's epi was when kesar told gulaal not to be ashamed about crying. I loved him for that. For years now gulaal has been suppressing her grief over losing vasant, as she wants to be 'strong' for everyone. And I hate the fact that every time she starts to cry over something, as soon as someone enters the room, shes hastily wipes her tears, and puts on a brave smile.
Gulaal like kesar said, cry. Cry all you want and let your grief out, holding on to it the way you are, is unhealthy.
Mind you kesar's words are in direct contrast to what motaba told her the next day. He said not to cry didn't he, as wherever vasant is, it will only hurt him to see his apne, in tears. Again as shown later in the epi, both are right in their views. I wonder if these instances of different pov's are hint of what is to come. Are we going to see father and son one day standing on completely different sides? Maybe this will arise due to dushyant's truth coming out?

Again while I loved kesar for what he said, I disliked him for the fight scene. The first part was understandable, after all that rubbish those men were saying, but kesar overdid it when he ran off like a mad man after them. He had already injured them, both their person and pride, so why chase them for more? He wasn't thinking, and motaba was right that this is what gundgundri, is all about, mindless fighting. If I was gulaal I would feel so humilated standing there in a ever growing crowd my pleas falling on deaf ears, as kesar savagely fought.

I think that in tomorrows epi, JK will again start this pati-patni business, which is why talli asks kesar if he will so the same for her. Let's see what his reply is and gulaal's reaction to it.

Originally posted by *Reemz*

Thanks Suki for the replySmile and like Reemz said that was the whole point of the fighting, the extreme length he went coz i said he could of just done with a few punches but Kesar was livid to show not only Kesar's rage but the length he can go for Gulaal coz he found out after why he did what he did and Gulaal find out for sure as well lol

And yes if it was any other woman, he would of stood up for them but got into a mini fight but not like this one

Gulaal and his feelings for her are so beyond anf overwhelming that he doesnt know sometimes why he does what he does - i go back to the letter he read last week - why he cant hate her, why his eyes seek her when she isnt there and now its why did he react so intensely with the fight and so on

Than ReemzSmile, Gulaal's maha-episodes are always good - its like slowly building a story in that episode and laying down undercurrents for future episodes to come and so on

I am glad she did as well, but the way Gulaal is surprised i am thinking she is gonna be abit worried for Kesar with so much anger in him, coz she has seen flashes of anger before and so on

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trifolia

Gulaal never let anyone know about Dushyanth kidnapping her...wonder if after witnessing Kesar's fury she will dig deeper into her silence about Dushyanth.  It might also be possible that Kesar does find out accidentally and the next dramatic milestone takes place.
I think its always been there that Kesar has questioned why Gulaal has let D go when she knew what he had done, thats always gonna be there until he finds out the truth, he can see Gulaal loved Vasant and so on, and can see the pain and sadness in her with Vasant

Its the D thing he cant handle and why

And yes i do think Kesar shoudl dig deep why she kept quiet and i think Vasant's dreams and promise he made with Gulaal will have to come alight seeing as Kesar saw yesterday how content Gulaal was that Vasant's dream is being fulfilled and so on
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Originally posted by arti07

nice post lennie ! love is  sweet ecstatic beautiful  but for kesar its more than that its his passion his possessiveness his obsession his madness...today  we saw a glimpse of old kesar  who reacted loudly wen anybody said anything about gulaal he use to fight with sudha bhabhi jamna kaki .motaba panba anyone he was beaten up but no he didnt stop feeling for gulaal ...he even threw the stone at his friend for gulaal   ...but then he was child ppl use to ignore his behaviour but now this kesar has returned with same feeling but with more passion with more obsession with more madness ..who was ready to kill those lads (god bless them ) .he even stood against motaba who is god to him he can even fight with his god for gulaal ...when dushyant interrupted the aggression was clear in kesar's eyes it was " tum meri ho gulaal " saying kesar in him...who use to get violent and furious if anybody come between him and gulaal ...his love has no limit his obsession knows no boundary  ...his reaction is not new its more pronounced ! i dont know where his passion will land him ...but it was always there for gulaal ! gulaal way back u use to handle him but now  how will u handle him ! and get ready for this shock ride... in future u have to face lots more...u have to fullfill ur promise u have to go away from him ...how will u do that sweety ???

i just want to say ALL THE BEST GULAAL !Tongue
ThanksSmile

You know that line - 'Tum Meri Ho'  Kesar use to say that quite a few times before and i would not be surprised if one day Kesar says it again, coz to me i would think Kesar sees her as his - his world, his life, the one who feels the most for etc

Kesar seems like the ultimate intense lover in a way doesnt he - he has it all, the lovely, fun side, and the intensity that brings out protectiveness, possessiveness and passion in what he does and so on, such fierceness

The only thing i can see is that Gulaal will be abit worried for his rage, coz of how he reacted, and not only that i am wondering whether we will see how Kesar is with Talli, coz he isnt that into Talli, she has to notice that somehow and so on - and judging by the precap, i am wondering whether he answers Talli or he sees Gulaal before he can answer

ya lennie !   wen dushyant said that he would have reacted in same way if he was in kesar place c kesar was furious he wasnt shocked nor in deep thought as gulaal and motaba were. he was boiling in anger ... dead sure that he is gonna break  D 's head again .if D continues to talk like this...his expression were same wen gulaal had chosen other boy for krishna ...it was same expression and feeling ...saying  " back off dude u cant be in place she is mine  dont u dare come between us...
sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Fantastic post and what an epi and what an epi...
Me commenting in detail after reservingBig smile

whooosh!!! It was a punch in the stomach kind of epi...all the emotions out in the open, so much to vent, so much to hide, so much happening and so much waiting to happen...

The tension, the care, the love, the jealousy, the anger, the posessiveness...O My God...fantastic ...
It was Kesar all the way...

The way he instinctively followed Gulaal...and saw her crying ..the way his reflection fell on Vasant's photograph...and he told Gulaal, why is she hiding the tears that were for Vasant...as if it is her right to cry for the great loss that she has sufferred...In a way that is what connects them at the deepest level...their common loss in the form of the person they loved the most and is the bridge between them,,,

O I loved the way he turns back and tells her to be ready in the evening...and the way he just walks in the main room and exercises his right on Gulaal and drags her ..saying that she looked very nice...not bothering that the whole family was there...
That is the rebelliousness in Kesar,...he does not bother that people are around him..he just does what needs to be done and without any half heartedness...

The way he amended his actions and just as easily admitted to his wrong when Gulaal asked him that why did he not tell her he was taking her to his parents...That is Kesar...

The predator way he walks in when Mota bha was talking to Gulaal about Dushyant taking her to Mandir and just as easily throws Dushyant out of the equation...That is Kesar...

The way he just launched on that person and hit him...his first punch would have blanked out the daylights out of that baboon...the violence and the anger behind that anger...
And the way he stood his ground when Mota bha questioned his actions...That is Kesar all the way...

Excellent...I am falling in love with this guyEmbarrassed

srushti, i gotta say baby, you and i are gonna be real good friends for a real good long time. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

reemg Senior Member
reemg
reemg

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
To be honest i really think Kesar should find out about Dushyant kidnapping Gulaal OH MY GOD that would be one hell of an episode it would catch a lot of viewers i hope the Cv's actually put this episode in .. but i wonder how he would find out?

wait i know KESAR NEEDS TO FIND GULAAL's diary?
do you guys think that will happen? xx

sharneil92

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reemg

To be honest i really think Kesar should find out about Dushyant kidnapping Gulaal OH MY GOD that would be one hell of an episode it would catch a lot of viewers i hope the Cv's actually put this episode in .. but i wonder how he would find out?

wait i know KESAR NEEDS TO FIND GULAAL's diary?
do you guys think that will happen? xx

OH THAT WILL BE BLAST MAN!!! KESAR FINDS OUT GULAAL'S DIARY! BUT I THINK IT'LL BE TOWARDS THE END YOU KNOW... THE FINAL MAHAMAHAEPISODE! TongueLOL

Incense

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index