Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

7th May - Bardaasht Nahin Kar Sakta (Kes-Gul) (Page 2)

MythriN Newbie
MythriN
MythriN

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Lovely post

Edited by MythriN - 07 May 2011 at 4:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Avatarana_Lennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nami2811

Will comment after reading! LOL
Thanks Smile

Originally posted by manzilmukul

Lennie I am a doctor by proffession and had my emergency shift so missed the episode...butThumbs UpClap your update...i felt as if i was watching the episode,,,,,,,,thanx a tonBig smile
Thanks alot, and wow a doctor ClapSmile
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Fantastic post and what an epi and what an epi...
Me commenting in detail after reservingBig smile

whooosh!!! It was a punch in the stomach kind of epi...all the emotions out in the open, so much to vent, so much to hide, so much happening and so much waiting to happen...

The tension, the care, the love, the jealousy, the anger, the posessiveness...O My God...fantastic ...
It was Kesar all the way...

The way he instinctively followed Gulaal...and saw her crying ..the way his reflection fell on Vasant's photograph...and he told Gulaal, why is she hiding the tears that were for Vasant...as if it is her right to cry for the great loss that she has sufferred...In a way that is what connects them at the deepest level...their common loss in the form of the person they loved the most and is the bridge between them,,,

O I loved the way he turns back and tells her to be ready in the evening...and the way he just walks in the main room and exercises his right on Gulaal and drags her ..saying that she looked very nice...not bothering that the whole family was there...
That is the rebelliousness in Kesar,...he does not bother that people are around him..he just does what needs to be done and without any half heartedness...

The way he amended his actions and just as easily admitted to his wrong when Gulaal asked him that why did he not tell her he was taking her to his parents...That is Kesar...

The predator way he walks in when Mota bha was talking to Gulaal about Dushyant taking her to Mandir and just as easily throws Dushyant out of the equation...That is Kesar...

The way he just launched on that person and hit him...his first punch would have blanked out the daylights out of that baboon...the violence and the anger behind that anger...
And the way he stood his ground when Mota bha questioned his actions...That is Kesar all the way...

Excellent...I am falling in love with this guyEmbarrassed
Yep i agree with all your That is Kesar statements WinkSmile

I love that he followed her - i think reflection bit was done well (we can interprets that in a few ways i guess) and said it is her right to cry and so on, and he even wanted to comfort her, but he still is restraint from it but he couldnt leave her crying and so on - Vasant was that bridge that connects them in a way, and then also Kes-Gul developed their own bond as well

The way Kesar makes up for things is by doing them, rather then saying sorry and that means alot and i think thats how Kes-Gul work, like when he took care of her with such tenderness and care, and hom taking her to her parents kinda like his way of making up to her and saying sorry in his own way.. and before that how lovely her was at her parents house and so on, and before that complimenting Gulaal in front of everyone - though she wasnt conscious of what he said maybe one day she will be Wink

I saw that fight back and the way he couldnt control his anger is right and how they insulted Gulaal, coz no one could hold back - but the way he kept going on and on was extreme but obviously seeing its Gulaal, he did beat the guy black and blue lol, and i go back to what Talli asked him would he do the same, my answer would be yes he would stand up for her, but not go extreme how he did for Gulaal, he would of threw few slaps and thats it, but with this fight, he kept them throwing punch by punch even when Gulaal was grabbing him to get off the guy and then also chasing one of them and you heard what he kept saying 'phir se bol' repeatedly

Good thing Kesar stood up, this is the Kesar i want - he did what he had to do, but from MB's pov it was extreme coz he beaten the guy so much that it looks like pure violent attack and so on

It made Gulaal aware why he did what he did, i mean she was aware before in a way - that he lost his cool in the first place coz what they were saying but then back then it looked like to her that Kesar is out of control seeing as he just wouldnt stop even as the villagers held him back and then to hear he did all this coz of Gulaal being insulted and he couldnt bear to hear a word against her that why he did what he did - and you get the feeling that Gulaal seems very much aware that his lashing out and how he was so extreme was for her and how he couldnt handle it, i would not be surprised if Gulaal is worried about Kesar's rage he has esp concerning her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92.Sidra-Srushti-

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Great update Lennie - just watched the epi!

Okay now have to day - it was entirely Kesar's epi today - and i loved it. I;m also totally smitten with this guy. Seeing Gul-Sar with each other without animosity has been great - esp in the beginning when he wanted to console her - my heart was saying go for it - but he found another & better way :P But it was perfect cinematography (thats what its called right) - the way his reflection landed exactly on vasants face!

As for JK - i usually just FF thru her scenes - sorry she basically annoys me...and Gul's bro is so uptight all the time Wacko

but anyway - the whole fight and then D - loving the angry and possessive Kesar! and now insecure Talli. I hope she soon realizes that she is only a friend and get out of fantasy land - not that its going to happen any time soon - but i do hope so.

well anyway - totally loved todays epi and awesome post Lennie - always love reading them!!

@Srushti - yay ur here too!! ...have seen you in the LTL forum Big smile
Thanks Sidra Smile

I agree with you on the reflection bit, it was done well

Its funny how JK totally shutted up when MB gave her that look at the end LOL

Yogesh was so nice before but they changed his character and the actorLOL

Confrontation was the best part coz Kesar finally saying why he did what he did and Gulaal's expression and then D saying he would of done same if he was in Kesar's place and if someone had said something to Gulaal and the look on Kesar's face said it all - we all know why Kesar lashed out so insanely and reasons for it in a way, but to hear D say that - totally would anger Kesar even more, coz if you think about it Gulaal means the world to him so you would expect him to do what he did today but for D to say he would do the same would just irk Kesar

Talli is getting insecure and the look she had when Gul and Kesar went off together said it all in a way, Talli needs to sense that Kesar loves Gulaal deeply not like how it was before this time its abit different, a whole different love and sees something more is there for me i would bet that she be the one to see it, coz i dont know how long she can keep hiding from the fact that Gulaal has a bigger place in Kesar's life then she does and so on

.Sidra-Srushti-

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

nice post lennie ! love is  sweet ecstatic beautiful  but for kesar its more than that its his passion his possessiveness his obsession his madness...today  we saw a glimpse of old kesar  who reacted loudly wen anybody said anything about gulaal he use to fight with sudha bhabhi jamna kaki .motaba panba anyone he was beaten up but no he didnt stop feeling for gulaal ...he even threw the stone at his friend for gulaal   ...but then he was child ppl use to ignore his behaviour but now this kesar has returned with same feeling but with more passion with more obsession with more madness ..who was ready to kill those lads (god bless them ) .he even stood against motaba who is god to him he can even fight with his god for gulaal ...when dushyant interrupted the aggression was clear in kesar's eyes it was " tum meri ho gulaal " saying kesar in him...who use to get violent and furious if anybody come between him and gulaal ...his love has no limit his obsession knows no boundary  ...his reaction is not new its more pronounced ! i dont know where his passion will land him ...but it was always there for gulaal ! gulaal way back u use to handle him but now  how will u handle him ! and get ready for this shock ride... in future u have to face lots more...u have to fullfill ur promise u have to go away from him ...how will u do that sweety ???

i just want to say ALL THE BEST GULAAL !Tongue
ThanksSmile

You know that line - 'Tum Meri Ho'  Kesar use to say that quite a few times before and i would not be surprised if one day Kesar says it again, coz to me i would think Kesar sees her as his - his world, his life, the one who feels the most for etc

Kesar seems like the ultimate intense lover in a way doesnt he - he has it all, the lovely, fun side, and the intensity that brings out protectiveness, possessiveness and passion in what he does and so on, such fierceness

The only thing i can see is that Gulaal will be abit worried for his rage, coz of how he reacted, and not only that i am wondering whether we will see how Kesar is with Talli, coz he isnt that into Talli, she has to notice that somehow and so on - and judging by the precap, i am wondering whether he answers Talli or he sees Gulaal before he can answer

sharneil92Incense

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shk281

Loved your post as always Lennie. I always read ur caps updates but never commented. But I just had to today cuz todays epi was AMAZING!  Thanks Smile

I loved how the story progressed with this maha epi. We saw Kesar feelin guilty for what he did and took gul to her mayka, that was really sweet of himEmbarrassed Seein kes-gul together and laughin was a great treat. BTW, when Gulaal left with Kesar, I was totally expecting JK to comment on them gettin closer and their relationships better and all and was honestly dissappointed when she didnt Disapprove lol!   I was 50/50 on her saying something but Paanbha cut in and said Gulaal hides her sadness and so on, so it wasnt the right time to say anything
Yes it was very sweet of him, his way of making up to her and saying sorry i guess in a way and also it did lift Gulaal up abit, she was abit down

Coming to the mandir scene...WOW! I stand by Kesars reaction 100%, he did the right thing and when Yogesh said the guy ended up in the hospital, I couldnt help but cheerLOL I loved Kes standin up and replyin to Mota Bha cuz if he didnt, u automatically think he regrets what he did, but he doesnt. He totally stands by his actions. He knows it was crossin the lines of what hes been taught, but what happened took a backseat to all that. I understand Mota Bha's feelings towards the whole situation with it creating a scene and all but I feel like hes a little too hard on Kesar. Maybe he wants Kesar to be exactly like Vasant, but even tho u can see one in the other, they are still 2 differnet people. And I felt like if Dushyant actually HAD done the same thing, MB wouldve given him a pat on the back for his 'courage and bravery'Pinch    MB sees the spoilt and careless Kesar, which was happening before the leap as well (as you saw before the leap the last two days was the last straw for MB and sent him away and we all know why Kesar was acting that way coz of what he heard), so he knows Kesar is abit out there, Vasant was the ideal son whilst Kesar slightly isnt, he isnt Vasant and wouldnt want to be - he is Kesar and he knows himself, and knows why he reacted like that and so on and who for, i think if we look back to fight it was extreme in the sense coz Kesar was just not stopping at all - but he was natural in how he reacted and to land a few punches but to carry on and on was the out of control bit if we were looking at from all angles but we all know why he couldnt stop and it was coz he just cant handle anyone saying anything to Gulaal and her being insulted.

I think D doing same as Kesar would be a difference in MB's reaction, but with Kesar its like he expected Kesar to be careless and not think about anyone esp what day it was for all the family and so on, more gussa was also on that Kesar ruined the whole pooja

The precap was my favorite part of the epi (after all the Kes-Gulaal scenes of course) Its hard for me to think that Talli doesnt relize Kesars strong feelings for Gulaal, she spends her entire day stalking either him or Gulaal!  Exactly LOL - thats why i said before Talli seems to be the best bet on noticing and senseing that something is more between Kes-Gul esp Kesar's feelings and so on, the way he reacts for and to Gulaal says it all

And she had to ASK whether Kesar would do the same thing for her which states obviously she suspects Gulaal has a bigger place in his life than Talli does (which is true, lol. sorry kesar-talli fans!) Or she just needs him to say he would so she can day dream bout the moment laterLOL.
Talli has asked him quite a few times would he do that for her and so on, and Kesar's always gave her a non-direct but funny answer in a way but then things he does for Gulaal doesnt even need to be asked and so on

But the precap was my fav cuz Gulaal was listenin to the entire convo so I cant wait to see her reaction and see if her actions towards Kes change cuz I think they might? Still not sure bout that tho. And, like its been said before, Kesar was a lil shocked when Talli said that cuz in truth, he wouldnt have. Not to this extreme anyway. Hes just not possesive about Talli. He wil always protect her, but not like he protects Gulaal.   Gulaal i say will be worried on Kesar's reaction next time and why so much rage/anger in him in a way, and also it needs to be seen if Kesar answers Talli in a way and how, and how Gulaal sees that, and like you said he wouldnt have the way he did for Gulaal in that extreme way but he would do it just not carry on repeatedly and so on, and with so much intensity

shk281sharneil92

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MythriN

Lovely post

Thanks Smile
suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Hi, great update once again lennie!
My favorite part of yesterday's epi was when kesar told gulaal not to be ashamed about crying. I loved him for that. For years now gulaal has been suppressing her grief over losing vasant, as she wants to be 'strong' for everyone. And I hate the fact that every time she starts to cry over something, as soon as someone enters the room, shes hastily wipes her tears, and puts on a brave smile.
Gulaal like kesar said, cry. Cry all you want and let your grief out, holding on to it the way you are, is unhealthy.
Mind you kesar's words are in direct contrast to what motaba told her the next day. He said not to cry didn't he, as wherever vasant is, it will only hurt him to see his apne, in tears. Again as shown later in the epi, both are right in their views. I wonder if these instances of different pov's are hint of what is to come. Are we going to see father and son one day standing on completely different sides? Maybe this will arise due to dushyant's truth coming out?

Again while I loved kesar for what he said, I disliked him for the fight scene. The first part was understandable, after all that rubbish those men were saying, but kesar overdid it when he ran off like a mad man after them. He had already injured them, both their person and pride, so why chase them for more? He wasn't thinking, and motaba was right that this is what gundgundri, is all about, mindless fighting. If I was gulaal I would feel so humilated standing there in a ever growing crowd my pleas falling on deaf ears, as kesar savagely fought.

I think that in tomorrows epi, JK will again start this pati-patni business, which is why talli asks kesar if he will so the same for her. Let's see what his reply is and gulaal's reaction to it.

Edited by suki11 - 08 May 2011 at 6:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shk281pranitisharneil92Lennie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index