Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Lennie

Thanks😊

You know that line - 'Tum Meri Ho'  Kesar use to say that quite a few times before and i would not be surprised if one day Kesar says it again, coz to me i would think Kesar sees her as his - his world, his life, the one who feels the most for etc

Kesar seems like the ultimate intense lover in a way doesnt he - he has it all, the lovely, fun side, and the intensity that brings out protectiveness, possessiveness and passion in what he does and so on, such fierceness

The only thing i can see is that Gulaal will be abit worried for his rage, coz of how he reacted, and not only that i am wondering whether we will see how Kesar is with Talli, coz he isnt that into Talli, she has to notice that somehow and so on - and judging by the precap, i am wondering whether he answers Talli or he sees Gulaal before he can answer

ya lennie !   wen dushyant said that he would have reacted in same way if he was in kesar place c kesar was furious he wasnt shocked nor in deep thought as gulaal and motaba were. he was boiling in anger ... dead sure that he is gonna break  D 's head again .if D continues to talk like this...his expression were same wen gulaal had chosen other boy for krishna ...it was same expression and feeling ...saying  " back off dude u cant be in place she is mine  dont u dare come between us...
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Fantastic post and what an epi and what an epi...
Me commenting in detail after reservingπŸ˜ƒ

whooosh!!! It was a punch in the stomach kind of epi...all the emotions out in the open, so much to vent, so much to hide, so much happening and so much waiting to happen...

The tension, the care, the love, the jealousy, the anger, the posessiveness...O My God...fantastic ...
It was Kesar all the way...

The way he instinctively followed Gulaal...and saw her crying ..the way his reflection fell on Vasant's photograph...and he told Gulaal, why is she hiding the tears that were for Vasant...as if it is her right to cry for the great loss that she has sufferred...In a way that is what connects them at the deepest level...their common loss in the form of the person they loved the most and is the bridge between them,,,

O I loved the way he turns back and tells her to be ready in the evening...and the way he just walks in the main room and exercises his right on Gulaal and drags her ..saying that she looked very nice...not bothering that the whole family was there...
That is the rebelliousness in Kesar,...he does not bother that people are around him..he just does what needs to be done and without any half heartedness...

The way he amended his actions and just as easily admitted to his wrong when Gulaal asked him that why did he not tell her he was taking her to his parents...That is Kesar...

The predator way he walks in when Mota bha was talking to Gulaal about Dushyant taking her to Mandir and just as easily throws Dushyant out of the equation...That is Kesar...

The way he just launched on that person and hit him...his first punch would have blanked out the daylights out of that baboon...the violence and the anger behind that anger...
And the way he stood his ground when Mota bha questioned his actions...That is Kesar all the way...

Excellent...I am falling in love with this guy😳

srushti, i gotta say baby, you and i are gonna be real good friends for a real good long time. πŸ˜ƒ
reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
To be honest i really think Kesar should find out about Dushyant kidnapping Gulaal OH MY GOD that would be one hell of an episode it would catch a lot of viewers i hope the Cv's actually put this episode in .. but i wonder how he would find out?

wait i know KESAR NEEDS TO FIND GULAAL's diary?
do you guys think that will happen? xx
sharneil92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: reemg

To be honest i really think Kesar should find out about Dushyant kidnapping Gulaal OH MY GOD that would be one hell of an episode it would catch a lot of viewers i hope the Cv's actually put this episode in .. but i wonder how he would find out?

wait i know KESAR NEEDS TO FIND GULAAL's diary?
do you guys think that will happen? xx

OH THAT WILL BE BLAST MAN!!! KESAR FINDS OUT GULAAL'S DIARY! BUT I THINK IT'LL BE TOWARDS THE END YOU KNOW... THE FINAL MAHAMAHAEPISODE! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
ansuya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini92

OH THAT WILL BE BLAST MAN!!! KESAR FINDS OUT GULAAL'S DIARY! BUT I THINK IT'LL BE TOWARDS THE END YOU KNOW... THE FINAL MAHAMAHAEPISODE! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I am sure that the "finding the Diary" will not be the end of Gulaal...in fact I expect the Diary to happen sooner than later...but given the glint of jealousy-anger-passion-possessiveness that has been shown in Kesar...it will be an Episode worth watching...also this might be a  turning point when Kesar asserts openly that Gulaal is his wife to the whole world...the story will continue with the change in the emotions of  the lead actors, thier bringing Durgesh to justice, improving their village etc.  I am pretty sure those big white eye dazzling shoes that Kesar wears are for a reason...he will eventually  fill Vasanth's mojris...those  white shoes are a constant reminder to the viewers...
Edited by trifolia - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail
@trifolia: aaahhh... i totally forgot about that transexual guy. πŸ˜›
Incense thumbnail
Originally posted by: suki11

Hi, great update once again lennie!
My favorite part of yesterday's epi was when kesar told gulaal not to be ashamed about crying. I loved him for that. For years now gulaal has been suppressing her grief over losing vasant, as she wants to be 'strong' for everyone. And I hate the fact that every time she starts to cry over something, as soon as someone enters the room, shes hastily wipes her tears, and puts on a brave smile.
Gulaal like kesar said, cry. Cry all you want and let your grief out, holding on to it the way you are, is unhealthy.
Mind you kesar's words are in direct contrast to what motaba told her the next day. He said not to cry didn't he, as wherever vasant is, it will only hurt him to see his apne, in tears. Again as shown later in the epi, both are right in their views. I wonder if these instances of different pov's are hint of what is to come. Are we going to see father and son one day standing on completely different sides? Maybe this will arise due to dushyant's truth coming out?

Again while I loved kesar for what he said, I disliked him for the fight scene. The first part was understandable, after all that rubbish those men were saying, but kesar overdid it when he ran off like a mad man after them. He had already injured them, both their person and pride, so why chase them for more? He wasn't thinking, and motaba was right that this is what gundgundri, is all about, mindless fighting. If I was gulaal I would feel so humilated standing there in a ever growing crowd my pleas falling on deaf ears, as kesar savagely fought.

I think that in tomorrows epi, JK will again start this pati-patni business, which is why talli asks kesar if he will so the same for her. Let's see what his reply is and gulaal's reaction to it.

well kesar character is always like this ...he is not a sweet innocent conventional hero like vasant but  rebelious stubborn short tempered guy...he is a pampered child and behaves like  young brother or member  ...his feeling were always exaggerated ...they were always loud and more pronounced ...he is best of enemies ...he threw stone at gulaal wen she entered talsagra .(knowing she is enemy ) ...he overreacted wen his classmate badmouthed gulaal he broke his head and he was not guilty he said he will do it again ...he broke D head wen he heard that he was behind vasant murder... his anger didnt allow to meet him with gulaal for all those years he has grown up so his feeling he has overreacted as it was gulaal besides...vasant bha only gulaal can make him lose his sanity his temper everything  ..had there been talli in her place he would have leave them with warning that it ... gulaal on the other hand  was more worried than humiliated as she know him and his anger...she is  concerend about vasant dream one village one family and making kesar responsible towards his family ...and with this attitude  things aren't easy...!
sharneil92 thumbnail
you know, the one thing i hated about the precap today is, that talli is so insensitive towards gulaal sometimes. he's busy trying to get his frustration out by talking it out with his friend and all this girl worries about is what kesar would do if she was in the same situation. god, i was like so shocked to see her behave so stupidly and in an uncaring manner!!! btw, i hope kesar answers her by saying," tu meri dost hai, obviously mein usse kuch ulta seedha bolunga!" that'll teach her to shut up for second, absorb what's in her surroundings and try to stay on earth and not fly away to her la la land! πŸ˜‘
Incense thumbnail

you know, the one thing i hated about the precap today is, that talli is so insensitive towards gulaal sometimes. he's busy trying to get his frustration out by talking it out with his friend and all this girl worries about is what kesar would do if she was in the same situation. god, i was like so shocked to see her behave so stupidly and in an uncaring manner!!! btw, i hope kesar answers her by saying," tu meri dost hai, obviously mein usse kuch ulta seedha bolunga!" that'll teach her to shut up for second, absorb what's in her surroundings and try to stay on earth and not fly away to her la la land! πŸ˜‘

he he he πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and talli will again go in deep shock and run away ...and as usual kesar will not go after her... 
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

srushti, i gotta say baby, you and i are gonna be real good friends for a real good long time. πŸ˜ƒ

He he ...would LOVE that 😳...By the way about about amending 'good long time' to 'forever'...πŸ˜ƒ