Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-M&G I LOVE U updated on page 49 (Page 5)

maan13579 Senior Member
maan13579
maan13579

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Maan:tum?he was on cloud nine

Geet:what r u doing here? In angry tone'mere 5 min waste karna ke baad tum yaha par bhi agai

Maan: (self thought ) ghussa me bhi kitni pyaar lagti ha maan teri choice awesome ha

Hearing the voice of geet whole staff become nervous and were scared of her geet called sasha in her cabin and sasha thought it was her last day on earth

Sasha:ye ess ss maam

Geet:wat he is doing here?

Sasha: stammering geet mam ye ap ka new assistant architect ha

Maan:thinking geet nice name geet maan singh khurrana kitna acha laga ga

Geet was shocked but she very well knew how to keep her personal and professional life different.she acted as she is fine but she wanted to take revenge and she smirked

Geet:so u are my new assistant architect

Maan:yes

Geet:whats ur name?

Maan:in attitude maan singh khurrana

Geet:she was disturbed no one ever has talk to her in this attitude she burning with anger'..ok sasha

Sasha:yes mam

Geet:give him XYZ,noida,outhouse and ABC project file.and to tell u the outhouse project file means my home outhouse project file.(.to maan)maan agar tum ye files aj ke din me kar lete ho to tum is job ke liye capable ho aur agar nhi then u can find ur new job

Maan: (self thought)maan tere naam is ke labo se kitna pyaara lagta ha musical sound ki tarha'.to geet'jee mam ill try my best

Geet: (self thought) lets see maan dekhte hein ke  tum kis ye outhouse ka project handle karta ho buhat maza ata ha na flirt karna mein ab dehko me kiya karti hu

Maan:me chalta hu

Geet:tum ko is me romeo aur adi help karenge..everyone leave

Maan:before going out he said well u r really beautiful geet

Geet glared at maan and maan left

Aadi:maan tu to gaya geet madam se panga buhat bhari parha ga

Maan:dekhte hein

Adi : ab chal kam kar

Romeo:outhouse ka project geet madam ke liye buhat important he baki to hum bhi kar dein ge par ye the khud karna padege ya mam ka order he

Maan:koi baat nhi karlenge

-----------------------------------------handa mansion---------------------------------------

dadimaa was really very worried for geet day by day she felt like she was losing her she called geets best friend arjun and yash because they were ll the time with geet and they knew her very well

dadimaa:arjun aur yash bete aiya

arjun:dadimaa sab theek ha na

yash:kiya baat he dadimaa

dadimaa:started brying bete hum kita btaein app ko hum ko geet ke buhat chinta ho rhi ha jab bhi shaadi ke bare me baat karte hein waha se chali jati he sirf kam me lagi rehti hein kabhi bhi apna ap ko express nhi karti aisa lagta ha ke geet ne apna ap ko hum sab se buhat door kar diya ha

arjun:dadimaa ap bhi janti hein geet ke sath kiya hua ha wo khush kaisa reh sakti ha

yash:par arjun dadimaa sahi keh rhi hein kab tak geet apna pa ko saza deti rehe gi

arjun:par dadimaa yaad he geet aik baar marna ke koshish kar chuki ha isliye us ko hum sirf samjha sakte hein aur kuch nhi kar sakte

yash:dadimaa ap kiya chati hein hum ko btai agar purani geet ko wapas lane ke liye hum apni jaan bhi dedein ge

dadimaa:hum chatah he ke ap geet se is bare me baat karein un ko samjhana ki koshish karein

yash and arjun:jee dadimaa

-------------------------------------------khurrana mansion---------------------------------------

dev is sitting with annie and talking about meera chachi ji is out for shopping and chachaji is gone to office

dev:yaar meer abuhat achi larki he kiya btao

annie :bhai mere baat to sono

dev:bolo kiya ha

annie:bhai me ne maal me aik larka dekha tha mjhe us se pyaar hogaya ha

dev:ahem ahem teasing her us ka naam kiya ha

annie:nhi pata'

dev:shocked kiya tum ko naam nhi pta

annie :making a face nhi but buhat acha handsome tha yaar

dev:tum pagal ho

saying this dev went in his room laughing and leaving a sad annie in lounge

-------------------------------------------handa construction--------------------------------------

it was the time when everyone was leaving.adi and romeo ask maan to come with him but he refused he wanted to stay there and complete out house project there was only maan and geet in the office.maan put his all efforts to made that project the best..

geet was passing by to take coffee and suddenly she saw maan involve holding pencil in his mouth and started to smile.maan noticed her and wanted to hug her but he control himself and started to stare her.geet suddenly thought what she was doing she was smiling she made a angry face and went away from there

maan was counfused that what happened suddenly.he completed the work and came into geet cabin

maan:mam kam hogaya aik bar designs dekh lein

geet:gie me the file..she start to check the file and was very impressed by him this was her project she wanted the bets and he gave that.she thought and said maan impressive aj se ye project tum handle karoge kal me tum handa mansion ajana kal me wahi se kam karoge (coz of dadis health)so tum waha ajana

maan: (thought) achi baat he apna sasural kal dekh lo ga smiled and said yes

geet:have u done all ur work he said yes

maan:can I go

geet:yes I m also leaving

maan:smiling bye

geet:bye with stain tone

geet and  maan was not alone there was 2 more person those saw geet smiling and were happy the hide there and were watching what is happening

precap:maan tyre puncher and geet leaving maan home..J

Edited by maan13579 - 08 May 2011 at 10:13am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnaliniamisnehag10mishu20dpurvaaashiyaan_2010navyanissiasmi123jyotiagarwalMoon002surbhijn106mamatha.cue1anaum91josh.poojapriyanka86bhakbhartifannazsijmansijani21abina03Mina420m-g19am_sweet_parisanjuleeCrystalSayaninaviambeernpushpicyum321maanujaanuambbihameravigilisolovelycutietedysanu3108komlikasweet cherryramahesh-Veritaserum-paponecon-Zahra15-_wallflower_---nishu---Shruthemaaneetsangelnamita25sweet scorpiomitzi11shah10rsroopaliswetha10--Ratna--maaniqraShalvepreethiachsweety22pickachu_BlackPearl_Downhillkhwaishfan

Radhika Shah IF-Rockerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Really nice part!!
Continue soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maan13579

chsweety22 IF-Sizzlerz
chsweety22
chsweety22

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

maan13579

am_sweet_pari Goldie
am_sweet_pari
am_sweet_pari

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
superb update
waiting 4 the nxt

maan13579

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
mindblasting part...loved reading it..
wanna know what's gonna happen next...

maan13579

maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
luved d update
brilliant job
continue soon
ramahesh IF-Rockerz
ramahesh
ramahesh

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
nice part
loved it!!!
anaum91 Senior Member
anaum91
anaum91

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
awesome part...Just luvd it...Luvd ur idea of character flip of maan & geet...Ur ff is rocking!!!!!!..cont soon n thnx fo d pm

Go to top