mitzi11 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
fabulous part
love it
ty 4 pm
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update.. hmmm geet is so worried... hope maan is fine...
precap is scary... plzz continue soon
sweet cherry thumbnail
loved da update
do continue

chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update

why did u stop here... uff cliff hanger

continue soon

cant wait to read more

love
Sana
ruhakhan thumbnail
Hey wow dat was a nice part i m just hoping next part to be really good and she indirectly confessed her feelings wow do update soon
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
now cant wait for the nexg part

update soon
maan13579 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

and the call got cut geet rush towards her car and went at yash place with her gun

geet was driving like an insane person she was scared ,scared for her life which was in maan she was driving in full speed she reached there and went in

----------------------------------yash home----------------------------------------------------------------------

Geet entered and saw maan and yash were fighting they both were very badly injured and there yash sot a punch to maan

Geet:rukh jao yash tm kar kiya rhe ho

Yash came and grab geet hair and he took th gun away and throw it away

Geet:ahh choro mjh ko

Yash:tm is ko yaha bachane ai ho na tum sirf mere ho samjhi jaisa arman sameera aur muskan ko upar puhanchahiya ha na is ko bhi puhancha du ga samjh gai tm sirf mere ho thi aur rahoege aur maan tum tarapte rehne me tmhre samne is ko apna banoge nhi phr maza nhi ai ga pehle tjh ko mar du ga

Maan:don't u daa..rr…ee to..uu..cc..h gee two..si.frf mer.e ha

Yash:hahahahha acha joke tha

Geet:yash choro mjhe dard ho rha ha … geet start shouting

Yahs:chup karo me samjha tum ko mere pyaar nazar ai ga lekin nhi tum ne mjh ko kabhi pyaar nhi kiya marta tha me tmhre liye par agar tm sharafat se nhi mani to me tm ko zabardasti apna banal u ga samjhi tm

This was the time now maan was in anger he wanted to kill him but cant because his soul was in his hand he was staring at him in anger and geet she was afraid and begging him to leave her

Geet:yash plzz mjh ko chor do me tm se pyaar nhi karti

Yash brought her face infront of him and he was about to slap her when maan got a hold of his hand

Maan:bas yash buhat hogaya geet meri ha samjh gai tm aur hath uthane se pehle 100 bar sochna maan singh khurrana tmhre wo hsaal karega jo tm ne socha bhi nhi ho ga

Maan punched yash on his face and yahs punched back maan was only thinking how to protect geet on other hand geet saw her gun she rush towards it but yash got hold of her hand and he threw maan on the ground and took out a gun maan was very badly injured his nose was bleeding his face was having different cuts . yash hold geet boths hand and grabbed her by her shoulder and maan was there on the ground yash took out his gun

Yash:bye maan.geet bye bolna ha maan ko

Geet:plzz maan ko kuch mat karo

Yash was about to shopt when maan saw the gun which was near him he hold it and yash shot his bullet.geet close her eyes there were two bullet shots

Geet yelled:MAAANNN 

then there was another bullet short which was short by maan

yash grip untightenb and he fall to the ground the bullet hit his chest and the bullet which was shot by yash it hit maan on his chest

geet came running to maan

geet:maan hold on plzz

maan:shh geet t..m me.ri ba.at su.no

geet dialed arjuna nd ambulance number

geet:maan ambulance ane wali ha plzzz

maan:geet mu.u.jh ko ku.ch na..za.r nhi a.rah.a I .m sry

geet:maan tm ko ankhein khuli rakhni parhe gi mere liye plzzz

after 5 mins ambulance arrived and maan was tacken to hospital

precap:

doctor:dekhiye hum ye operation kar rhe hein lekin is me in ke survive karne ke chances sirf 40% hein aur agar nhi karte to phr un ko bachanre buhat mushkil ha

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice part continue soon hope maan would be alright
r u updating another part