Great Ep/Powerful ViSu/Pia-'I am sure upset'

-Dana- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

If these creatives gave us amazing episodes, no drags, everything in portion, as this one everyday and spared us the torturos drags our fictionus mind would be at much ease i tell you,lol.

AbhayPia.
Firstly, hats of to ViSu, guess its become kind of repetitive to appriciate their great chemistry and coact, but in a day like this its sure worth mentioning again.

Piyas breakout was powerfuly portrayed and how she tried to burst out her confused anger in words, even words she actually didnt mean, was grabbing👏, i  loved the way she said 'trust, vishvaz?', and the meaningful lines between her outburst were, 'this is how i have to find out?here?now?' 'anyhting you say 'now' would only disgust me' which is true, in a state and situation like this there is no room for the truth and logical explanation in a sudden which should have been out long before, but the storm and chock has to cool down first. And Abhay, his 'afraid of loosing you' state was apart of heartwrenching greatly portrayed throughtout the scene👏. It was amazing how both broke down gradualy together in facial expression. at the end we ofcourse had the much predicteable 'why' , falling on knees and the famous scream of pain. The pain apart and not to be heartless, but it was good to see Abhay express 'needing her' and afraid of loosing her, which we usually dont get to see on our otherwise sadu,cool vampire. 

Overally it was for sure a sad moment, but at the same time much needed. The development after the storm ends is for sure a track to look forward to.

As for the rest, misha comming to the rescue and letting go of all the anger in a sudden was kind of highly predictable to end that track, even if it was like 'tada' everything is fine. And the funny situation was when misha-piya came to terms with eachother, somehow i picturized this moment as viceversa, with Pia overlooking all that her sister throw at her during the last weeks and hugging her with open arms, but seems creatives decided to have it the other way*confused*. the scene was sweet, and i'm glad its over with.

Piya's consern of Chand uncle and the Raichands secret 'even after knowing the truth!' (Haseena style),in that moment was heartwarming and the ray of hope between AP, liked the interactions regarding it with the raichands and AP. and Pia's action  screamed' I am sure upset Abhay, I'm sure gonna deny it for a while and hide behind that i just did it for your parents and not us,  but i care for you and your secret more than myself even in a moment  when i just found out abt my infected blood and a father who in this very place batteling between life and death' .I guess that says it all. They break eachother with their harsh words sometimes, but at the end of the day its Abhay for Piya and Piya for Abhay*sigh*.

Sid seems broken beyond repair to even be affected by the heavy words thrown at him by mommy daddy and lil bro! his evil mind never seems to wanna take rest,lol. Guess he has Haseena mommy to deal with now!

@end scene, be aware google, oops loogle, here comes Piya Jaiswal!😆
Edited by -Dana- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey I have my own guess reagarding the precap shown today. They show Haseena calling up Abhay, but the CVs have not shown if piya has returned Abhay's cell to him or not. Abhay's cell was wid Piya right, so maybe it wud be Piya who wud listen to Haseena's plan to stop Sid and she may get worried for Sid's safety or just decide to find their connection, but whichever way she choses, she may come closer to Sid's truth.
UpintheBlue. thumbnail
yes, the portrayal was amazing from both sides! hats off. Piyas breakdown was needed, for  their relation to build up on truth pillars this time. i agree she tried to put out the frustration in words that would hurt, as Abhay used to, even he used words he thaught would hurt her the most. its their weak weapon towards pushing away eachother when their connection insists on not.

as for the rest i agree with you. it should logicaly be misha to come with a apology even if Piya wouldnt even need it or want it. but...dot dot dot...to lazy to care abt it. glad its over. and Piya accepted her with open arms.

@Sid, hehe, haseena and chand will make salad out of him,lol

hope they dunt drag on the 'finding out abt Sid track for Piyas doubt!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i have been ill for a week...

i have to catch the episode from wednesday till saturday...

thanx for the short snippets...its indeed a good episode...i felt very bad for abhay...why always he needs to suffer big time...

thank god misha-piya have come to terms...and accept the reality...Dobriyals sisters trio is going to rock...

sid...no comments on hhim...the damage is done beyond control...he can never change at all...i don't know what he gains from hurting abhay...but even if he hurts abhay...maithilli is not returning even if she returns she will always choose abhay over sid...he is such a jerk...he should learnt to accept reality...

CID Piya Jaiswal Dobriyal is investigating...now sid is no more safe...i want sid to be expose infront of panchi...
Ashtad. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Dana-

Piyas breakout was powerfuly portrayed and how she tried to burst out her confused anger in words, even words she actually didnt mean, was grabbing👏, i  loved the way she said 'trust, vishvaz?', and the meaningful lines between her outburst were, 'this is how i have to find out?here?now?' 'anyhting you say 'now' would only disgust me' which is true, in a state and situation like this there is no room for the truth and logical explanation in a sudden which should have been out long before, but the storm and chock has to cool down first. And Abhay, his 'afraid of loosing you' state was apart of heartwrenching greatly portrayed throughtout the scene👏. It was amazing how both broke down gradualy together in facial expression. at the end we ofcourse had the much predicteable 'why' , falling on knees and the famous scream of pain. The pain apart and not to be heartless, but it was good to see Abhay express 'needing her' and afraid of loosing her, which we usually dont get to see on our otherwise sadu,cool vampire. 

^^ Agreed the portrayal great and powerful as always. the anger and breakdowns from both sides, beautiful and grabbing. its true, he couldnt expect her to listen to all the i did this to save you speach in a state like that. I so hope he still tried to talk later on though!
yea, that why and falling on knees is a Abhay copyrighted gesture now,lol...it was painfull though.

As for the rest, misha comming to the rescue and letting go of all the anger in a sudden was kind of highly predictable to end that track, even if it was like 'tada' everything is fine. And the funny situation was when misha-piya came to terms with eachother, somehow i picturized this moment as viceversa, with Pia overlooking all that her sister throw at her during the last weeks and hugging her with open arms, but seems creatives decided to have it the other way*confused*. the scene was sweet, and i'm glad its over with.

Yea, it was the typical to the rescue plot, and it kinda looked like Piya was owing something to somone😕.well, glad its over.

and Pia's action  screamed' I am sure upset Abhay, I'm sure gonna deny it for a while and hide behind that i just did it for your parents and not us,  but i care for you and your secret more than myself even in a moment  when i just found out abt my infected blood and a father who in this very place batteling between life and death' .I guess that says it all. They break eachother with their harsh words sometimes, but at the end of the day its Abhay for Piya and Piya for Abhay*sigh*.

True! no matter how harsh they are to eachother, the moment something serious in their safety comes up everything else is secondary, its epic!
@end scene, be aware google, oops loogle, here comes Piya Jaiswal!😆

😆😆

adorableKSG thumbnail

Harsh words are their only weapon against eachother, when everything else seems of no use to push away eachother, they both, some times Abhay and some times Piya use the words they think could hurt the most even if they have no meaning it it.

it was powerful indeed. and i agree with all ur points=)

great episode, looking forward for the comming AP interactions.
Edited by adorableKSG - 12 years ago
-Dana- thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

hey I have my own guess reagarding the precap shown today. They show Haseena calling up Abhay, but the CVs have not shown if piya has returned Abhay's cell to him or not. Abhay's cell was wid Piya right, so maybe it wud be Piya who wud listen to Haseena's plan to stop Sid and she may get worried for Sid's safety or just decide to find their connection, but whichever way she choses, she may come closer to Sid's truth.

I hope it goes as easy as u say. although i think she has already returned his phone. as per articles, she'll apparently see Haseena Sid talking, so that might give her a hint:)
-Dana- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Icecreamx

yes, the portrayal was amazing from both sides! hats off. Piyas breakdown was needed, for  their relation to build up on truth pillars this time. i agree she tried to put out the frustration in words that would hurt, as Abhay used to, even he used words he thaught would hurt her the most. its their weak weapon towards pushing away eachother when their connection insists on not.

as for the rest i agree with you. it should logicaly be misha to come with a apology even if Piya wouldnt even need it or want it. but...dot dot dot...to lazy to care abt it. glad its over. and Piya accepted her with open arms.

@Sid, hehe, haseena and chand will make salad out of him,lol

hope they dunt drag on the 'finding out abt Sid track for Piyas doubt!

true, their realtion should build up with Abhays honesty and his awaering of the dark world to Piya.

yep, its fine that they are over with it:)

salad it is:)

hope so too
-Dana- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

i have been ill for a week...

i have to catch the episode from wednesday till saturday...

thanx for the short snippets...its indeed a good episode...i felt very bad for abhay...why always he needs to suffer big time...

thank god misha-piya have come to terms...and accept the reality...Dobriyals sisters trio is going to rock...

sid...no comments on hhim...the damage is done beyond control...he can never change at all...i don't know what he gains from hurting abhay...but even if he hurts abhay...maithilli is not returning even if she returns she will always choose abhay over sid...he is such a jerk...he should learnt to accept reality...

CID Piya Jaiswal Dobriyal is investigating...now sid is no more safe...i want sid to be expose infront of panchi...

aww, hope u r better now dear😃
u r welcome.
as for Abhay suffer. It is panfull indeed, and its more painfull that he could prevent lots of it just by opening up and talk while he refuses too.
I feel the pain of both, my heart goes out to both AbhayPiya equally. as much as it was painfull to see Abhays condition as is Piyas confusion.

As for Sid, yes, he seems beyond repair, i guess i should stop hoping for a more grey than evil sid now. true, you can fool vampires Sid! but when CID Piya is on to investigate you...you'll sure never be safe!😆
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'd reserve a post and get back to you tomorrow. I like how you've written it. Chao!