Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: abhaylove

Mahaepisode of makeup and breakup . Was happy to find misha accept her family and piya .Good that CV didn't drag further . All D family ended in good note

Just wonder when madhu is ready to marry panchi with sid ..but sid has no fear against marriage ..but chandeena are . Are they responsible for all the deeds for there son ..poor chand

I was wondering how would sid tell to piya about the blood but yeh he was so good at that ..piya might not get doubt on sid . Piya saving haseena was such good gesture and so the haseena who thought piya should not be left alone .

Abhay could have explained earlier to piya ..but how when sid is around . Sid has already warned abhay that he would kill piya if she knows about vampire and more over he thought he could manage till next moon and see the destiny everything has to change jsut two days before piya could have become human.

Piya anger was justified but not that harsh words that she said to abhay . Well anger doesn't justify to abuse someone . I def didn't like calling him janwar ...for man who has been saving piya from day 1. Yehh i know she has to give blood to her dad . she was hurt ..but I sympathise for abhay today ...if he would kept quite then might be he was responsible to certain extent  but this time he wanted to explain her . She should have given the chance to abhay to explain ..for trust all this while she had .

Abhay to protect piya again ...AHH break up well that will never happen ...breakup is better than making abhay to square one  ..with hate me piya dilouge ...they both need break with each other .

wow u and i think alike...u put the blue points that i too put the same in my post...
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kisivaj

wow u and i think alike...u put the blue points that i too put the same in my post...

I know 😊..good in way .
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh pocz..you are such a magic with words.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘Its a honour  of life time to read your writings sweet heart..I MEAN IT.πŸ€—.And now I know that  you are a professional writer & that too for maybe farhan akhtar or YRF..or KJO or is it BALAJI..I mean..you need to be there darling..or are you a novel writer..please tell me..because I need to read it all..I have nothing more to say or add ..you SAID IT ALL..!! GOD BLESS.& LOVE YOU..!!πŸ€—
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You said it all, Poco. I don't think I have anything to add. You are right about if Abhay had opened his mouth before, it would have been better. Par woh Sid hai na, agar Abhay Pia ke samne muh kholta ki maine tumhe bite kiya then he had to give reasons to Madam Jai sawaal. Reason kya deta? That Sid is a Vampire? And Pia would have beed Sid's easy dinner after that, 

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Cool post Poco😎 haven't seen the episode yet, but am glad that one war is over and misha piya have patched up...piya can rant and rave all she wants she'll ultimately end up in abhay's arms only...it was good that piya helped the raichands...and sid will remain sid , coolly evil as always...