Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay Piya & Others : Its not over, really - Page 2

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Yes...but as I said before..janwar dialogue was not said by pia..it was said by that subconscious mind...which was always thinking ki kab abhay mujhko chod ke jaayega aur saari duniya kaali pad jaayegi...πŸ˜† Abhay had broken her heart so many times that her mind has no trouble accepting another heartbreak now. πŸ˜† 

And most importantly-you may do a good deed by saving someone's life, but in the end they live it the way they want to, because it's THEIR life. If they die, you won't die. Maybe if you love that person, you will feel shattered, but you won't actually have your life taken away from you-your mind and heart will shut down. 

No offense..just wanted to give my views. Waah, from funny topic to serious topic! πŸ˜†

Just read megz ur post ..and i agree when we are in anger sometime we end up saying what is there in subconscious state . It meas she never accepted abhay being vampire but abhay .

Hmm u write serious topic too .Hidden talent is out today

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

Mahaepisode of makeup and breakup . Was happy to find misha accept her family and piya .Good that CV didn't drag further . All D family ended in good note. 

Yep. I don't think the reunion was done much nicely but just glad that Misha living in hurt and isolation is over. πŸ˜ƒ

Just wonder when madhu is ready to marry panchi with sid ..but sid has no fear against marriage ..but chandeena are . Are they responsible for all the deeds for there son ..poor chand. 

Sid just needs sermons from Superiors , i think. He is such a vagabond, ruining everything. He needs a taste of his own medicine now. Enough of his evil shenanigans all the time. πŸ˜‘

I was wondering how would sid tell to piya about the blood but yeh he was so good at that ..piya might not get doubt on sid . Piya saving haseena was such good gesture and so the haseena who thought piya should not be left alone .

I like Piya's bond with Haseena. Especially when you know that Chaand will never support Abhay-Piya's union. Sid is SMART. πŸ˜‰

Abhay could have explained earlier to piya ..but how when sid is around . Sid has already warned abhay that he would kill piya if she knows about vampire and more over he thought he could manage till next moon and see the destiny everything has to change jsut two days before piya could have become human.

Abhay needs to get his astro-chart checked. Nothing works in his favour, ever. Sometimes, even he himself doesn't work in his own favour. Gah! 

Piya anger was justified but not that harsh words that she said to abhay . Well anger doesn't justify to abuse someone . I def didn't like calling him janwar ...for man who has been saving piya from day 1. Yehh i know she has to give blood to her dad . she was hurt ..but I sympathise for abhay today ...if he would kept quite then might be he was responsible to certain extent  but this time he wanted to explain her . She should have given the chance to abhay to explain ..for trust all this while she had .

Piya has to decide what she wants . Either accept and love Abhay with his darkness, deal with the animal in him or else just let him go and find solace in some nice boy next door. You cannot love and be disgusted Abhay at the same time. Simple. 

Abhay to protect piya again ...AHH break up well that will never happen ...breakup is better than making abhay to square one  ..with hate me piya dilouge ...they both need break with each other .

True. Piya needs to sort out her head and Abhay needs to sort out himself. 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

thanks poco, looks like a must watch episode, and yeah abhay is the dukhiyaari bahuu of the showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, i feel so bad 4 him , i know abhay is wrong many times but still he is the character  i feel the most, so sympathy he always gets from meπŸ˜†

as 4 piya , well i do think she was harsh ,very harsh but still i know she will melt πŸ˜†
sometimes i feel piyas words affect abhay more than abhays words to piyaπŸ˜† , but i am ok with this change ,
this temporary separation might help abhay piya a lot,
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm waiting so eagerly for the time when pia will know sid's reality. 2day's episode was good but i hated pia for telling all that to abhay even if her anger is justified. Anyways awesome post as usual.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Well Sid is gettin' On my Nerves now .. I mean he's gettin' Chance and Chance And rulin' Over Everyone .. He drank all the Bloood i felt that he was very thirst since many years ..  But as we know if the suspense comes out .. then there's nothin' would be left in the Serial ..
Argument between Abhay and Priya has totally shattered me .. One more time Piya left Abhay alone .. As In all Serials of Ekta done that Hero merely flutters all the Life fo' his love .. Same situation we're seein' er .. Really Felt dreadful fo' Abhay when Piya thrown terrific words to Abhay and didn't listened his single word neither she wanna see him ...  His expressions of face was heart Breakin' .. My Heart was Cryin' ..  Why every Girl ran away without listenin' the whole story .. Ahh ! after all this is Ekta's show .. we've to make up Our mind fo' toleratin' this situation ..
I Hope atleast now Abhay doesn't sing a song of  "Protection"  Huhh .. Let Piya endure alone , and realize the worth of your Luv .. Let her flutter in your luv too ..  May this separation makes everythin'  translucent between Abhay and Piya and all the Glums , sorrows be revealed and they get restore again .. Maybe this Severance may not take a long time ... and PatCh up sOon ... Still Hopes runnin' in my Mind .. Ray Of Light is still On .. Piya Luvs Abhay immensely .. so how much she goes far away from Abhay .. One day she'll come to know about the truth .. and then she regret Obviously ..
Fingers Crossed

Luv AbhiYa Fo'ever <3

Sid gets away with everything because the Raichands don't have a solution for him yet. If they unmask him, they have to unmask themselves. And once the mask is off, Sid will eat up everyone in Dehradun. I think Superiors need to come in and box his gorgeous ears now. 

As for Abhay-Piya, well, no virtue is a virtue until tested in fire. If Piya's love is real enough, she will go running back to Abhay. It is inevitable πŸ˜Š
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NIDIZ

Pocakinz.. Lovely analysis..!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

We have an unbreakable couple in here..
AbhIya r sooo Not gonna Break-Up..!! Never..!!
Pia has all set for the Click..n start her Search Engines..n besides this time hopefully we don't have Abhay to pull away the pug from the switch board..
Pia was always Abhay's  Pia..n that she'll prove soon to the Ab-ve Drinker.. 
Well Abhay was broken rather a dukhi atama/bahu as all states him to be..will do spying for few episodes..on Pia from far end..!!
 Sid n Kitchen Politics works..he can pull down all those previous Komolica's n Vampy is sooo gonna rock it baby..!!Arnav you poor chap always lands up in trouble..one after other..!!
Sid- Panchi engagement is also gonna break simply like DanChi..Pia is not alone n I smell help coming for her..Just like hw two very special frnds saved Birdy ..now two very found sisters r gonna help in searching the truth about Sid..though just a clicking thought..!!But,happy to see Misha-Pia sister bond..!! 
Abhay well he shuld have been more out spoken.. in terms with Pia..I do understand that she's his breath..n his only wish to stay alive, so why not have a courage to speak up ..I know she wuld have sensed your aura..n understood you..
I'm not blaming anyone..both AP had to suffer in this..situation 
Hassena was more trust -broken than Pia I felt so..
She believed in her son..Sid betrayal was unbearable..it was seen she culdn't gulp the vry fact that Sid his fav8 Son..whom she wuld have pampered..believed in him..gave her a back-stab..
Chaand was always here priority n when Pia gave those test papers n Abhay told her the secret has been revealed to her..
Haseena was overwhelm..She was showing a sign of gr8 emotion.. Chaand refusing Abhay to be a savior, Haseena did told that she owe's Pia..!! Now, that the Mommykin's has open her ears wide ..She's soo  gonna pull her Boy ears..! Punishment -Time..BIG Brother..!!   
Kabir-Misha..??
I wanna see there part of story to built-up.. 

True. Haseena's support to Abhay-Piya is important because otherwise , none of the supernaturals support this relationship. Chaand is practical and i don' t see him supporting this relationship in near future either. Pancchi doesn't deserve a second heartbreak , does she? Abhay-Piya will get fixed like they always do . But Sid needs some major fixing . He really does. 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

thanks poco, looks like a must watch episode, and yeah abhay is the dukhiyaari bahuu of the showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, i feel so bad 4 him , i know abhay is wrong many times but still he is the character  i feel the most, so sympathy he always gets from meπŸ˜†

as 4 piya , well i do think she was harsh ,very harsh but still i know she will melt πŸ˜†
sometimes i feel piyas words affect abhay more than abhays words to piyaπŸ˜† , but i am ok with this change ,
this temporary separation might help abhay piya a lot,

Abhay ko dukhi hi itna karte hain, ki saari sympathy bhaagi-bhaagi uske paas khud chali jaati hai. πŸ˜†...Piya just loses all control when she gets angry on Abhay. Its her drawback but it doesn't cancel out the love and goodness that she has for Abhay. πŸ˜³
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Pocahontas

Sid gets away with everything because the Raichands don't have a solution for him yet. If they unmask him, they have to unmask themselves. And once the mask is off, Sid will eat up everyone in Dehradun. I think Superiors need to come in and box his gorgeous ears now. 

As for Abhay-Piya, well, no virtue is a virtue until tested in fire. If Piya's love is real enough, she will go running back to Abhay. It is inevitable πŸ˜Š

You're right Now Desperately needs superior to enter and see whats happenin' with RaiChands .. as they've been compelled from Sid ..
Yeah No Luv is Luv until its bein' tested .. so piya must go back to Abhay as she Luvs him infinitely  ..

abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW nice post poca...
brilliant summing up and did not miss any analysis...πŸ‘
1. so acc to what abhay told today, i guess if 2 more days would have passed to become next poornam, pia would have become totally normal as abhay did it while saving her...and she wouldnt have ever known that she was bitten...but unfortunately pia knew abt it and how conveniently sid did not expose himself while giving her hints abt the vampire blood in her...
2. sid was star of today's maha episode with his maha evillness...trying his evil plans to all the people in the hospital- chand, arnav, abhay-piya
3. i liked kabir today for being so good friend and a helping guy to everyone...kudos to him πŸ‘
4. misha-piya patch up and reunion was a good relief and it ended that track
5. haseena opening her eyes against sid is a good thing...atleast next time, she will not blindly ask sid for help...
i liked how haseena has gratitude towards her bahu piya...and now the whole raichands family are indebted to her...and they will not be against abhay who is always trying to be a bodyguard to piya...
6. i dont understand how sid is planning to get married to panchi...isnt it forbidden to get married to humans...do superios dont warn...didnt he think abt what the superiors are going to say abt this?
i wish now chandeena complain to superiors abt sid trying to get married and tell abt all his evil karma...
7. i want piya to investigate abt sid's parents and abhay's big brother so that she comes to know abt sid's identity...that way she will come to understand why abhay always used to warn abt sid...
8. i think piya will not remain away from abhay so long...i hope nobody curses her for being away from abhay as it is natural for her to react and be angry...its just that she needs to listen to what abhay is trying to explain when she calms down...

edited: poca i so agree with you its high time they start mishka track as kabir such a potential guy is being wasted and so is misha's love life...today i liked their phone convo...i hope cv's do listen to us... 

Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i would just say that the episode was ok for me poco
sid was on his best of best vampire behaviour u just cant ask him to be emotional he is cruel and will be cruel
and regarding pia i know whatever she told was so  damm harsh but  we see back there r point we need to see
first she is bound to behave in such way as she had trusted him blindly made her jasoosi mind to take a back seat
second this situation made her vulnerable as she was not able to save her father from dieing how can a daughter feel good about this
and if u remember she did tell abhay for not keeping anything hidden from her
she didnt get this news from him ...it is quite difficult for humans to take the truth about their loved ones not from the original source but some one else

i felt bad for abhay as he got bad timming. he opened his mouth but too late   .he should have told her everything but not to worry they will be together soon
whatever might be the reason but piya couldnot possibly see raichands truth out
u call it her repaying back or anything else but still in the bottom of her heart she did this for abhay

about misha and pia scene it was okie dokie
chand was usual his best and haseena could see sids real colour
i just hope for the best poco
manything r coming up
like sid panchi marraige
sid hassena truth in front piya
abhay might save piya...and on and on
i dont know what cv have decided but i want pia to clear her mind and abhiya to get back together...as u said it for right reason