Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay Piya & Others : Its not over, really

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Abhay ' Piya & Others : Its not over really

Piya  - Trust is entrusted in human-beings, Abhay. Not in animals like you. You are an animal, Abhay and you disgust me. Because of you, I couldn't help my Dad , I maybe turning into a vampire. I don't want to see you ever again. I don't want to talk to you ever again. Abhay, this is over. But hell yeah, I care about your parents and I shall keep my promise.

Chaand ' We know you, Siddhanth. We have seen how you go darker and darker. All the evil masks that you wear ' been there, done that. But you watch out now. There is a price to paid, Siddhanth and you will pay it.

Abhay ' There. She said it. Piya abandoned me and she has thrown it in my face that I don't deserve her.

Misha ' My Dad was , is and will always be my hero. So, when he needs me, no matter how angry I am , why shouldn't I be his hero? Hold on Dad, I am on my way and nothing's going to happen to you.

Siddhanth ' Yippie! I am like THE ACE. Move over politicos , nobody makes kitchen politics hotter than I do, with a dash of AB negative blood in a tall glass of bubbly , please.

Haseena- Piya has saved us , Chaand and we can't leave her between Sid's fangs. We owe her this much. We really do.

Hmmm'.a lot happened today. A lot. Misha reunited with her family and Dobriyaals are back in action. Happy cupcakes for the happy family. Piya dumped Abhay with the choicest insults of course rising from a shocked devastated heart. Abhay proved once again that just why he is the 'original' dukhi aatma, oops , dukhi bahu of this show.  If he talks ( which he tried today by the way), nobody listens and if he doesn't talk , he still gets red carpet washing treatment. Aww, my little lambie poo. Chaand, Haseena and Abhay stood like an armed force against Sid and this time Sid may not get away as easy as he always has. Chaand looked devilish while dealing with him. Piya kept her promise and in a way, paid back the kindness of Raichands by saving their exposure. Haseena saw Sid's true colours. Sid had a party throughout the episode , playing  vintage " Ekta Vamp" and ruining everything for everyone. But he did feel a little intimidated and left out when the three good-looking vampires branded him evil.  Above all, poor Arnab ending up speeding Sid-Pancchi's marriage. Piya , brooding over Abhay's betrayal while flipping her hair got her detective job back ' hunting for Abhay's brother. Hmm, errm, Piya dahling , didn't you just break up with dukhi aatma.. oops, I mean Abhay. Abhay's elder brother is none of your freakin' business, chica. Get  a life . And Abhay!... *triple head desk*'..we need to get you a brain transplant and a new dialogue writer so that we don't hear this " I have to protect Piya" anthem again. Protect this , protect that , save him ,save her ! GIVE US A BREAK and above all give yourself a break. Tell Piya the truth instead of playing superman. She doesn't listen? When has anything stopped you from getting your point across to  anyone? Do one thing. Get your big brother some ketchup so that he can at least flavor Piya while putting her in the microwave to bake her after he has had her blood for starters!

Misha's reunion with her family was a relief , if not written as a  powerful scene it was supposed to be. Misha-Piya's scene was , I don't know, ineffective . Dialogues were fine but performance wise , we have had better days from these two actresses. There was no emotional pull and we call it 'scene chhaapna' in the language of television.

Siddhanth was a DELIGHT throughout the episode , mostly playing with his expressions of hot evildom. He looked like this game changer villain who pulled so many switches in just one day. See, how smoothly he ruined Abhay-Piya, the Dobriyaals, almost ruined the Raichands . All that with four bottles of blood ( errm' production people, you should contact the production houses that make crime thrillers , they will lend you what looks like blood ) down his throat. Ah, Sid. Sudharna mutt tum is zindagi  mein. He reminds me of Klaus now with all his mind games. There is just no Damon in him.

Abhay-Piya's showdown was  powerpacked like always. Piya's words really sliced Abhay up , didn't they? But then, didn't Abhay invite it? He should have opened his mouth when he could , maybe all this wouldn't have turned out so ugly. Piya was in shock and her reaction impulsive ' like any human being would do . She had trusted Abhay with her life and the result? Vampire blood in her veins. She is a bubbling volcano at this point , so I think she needs to cool down first and then, think about it. I know her words were very harsh but temper is always inhuman ' it is the trait of satan . Best of people end up saying and doing worst of things.  And SURPRISE! Abhay OPENED HIS MOUTH to defend himself , haha. But of course, EK heroines never listen when they have to. Gussa to hamesha naak ki tip pe rehta hai.

On a lighter note, Abhay  was so cute when he was accusing the natural forces like a sulking frustrated kid ' " Do din wait nahiin hua aapse? Full moon cycle poor ho jaata aur sab theek ho jaata hai. GRRR! " . For a change , the man in question blamed someone else, not himself.

Anyway , Piya puttar. Go after the brother of your ex-boyfriend. And when he opens his fangs , and says " Come into my parlour , honey", you can only wish that Abhay is not holidaying in Bahamas. Actually, Chaand ka bass chalta na, to Abhay waheen hotaa'. A thousand miles away from Piya.

Jokes apart, don't take this break up seriously. As I said, they should be together for the right reasons and without any veils between them . You wanted them to talk? To communicate? Piya did. Abhay tried but tried too late. But temper, prejudice and impulse got the better of Piya. So, I guess just let them be.  Piya can happily swing in her happy family , play loogle-boogle and give Abhay those hard stares. Abhay can go vintage Abhay and do some vampire duties, pay attention to his parents  and walk in the woods without having to promote eww Bollywood songs.

P.S- I totally ship Kabir-Misha. Wake up, Creatoz!

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Edited by Pocahontas - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, today's maha episode was simply mindblowing it had everything in it and i guess d real war between chand and sid is gonna start soon..and its not going to b easy 4 sid dealing with chand as bcoz he is his father and most importantly d person who has give given sid a new life..so it wud be very easy 4 chand to destroy him..on d other hand i really felt bad 4 abhay he is indeed a dukhi aatma i hope piya comes running back to him soon with more luv and passion..and most importantly piya jasoos is on her way d new mission is abhay ka bhai..and i definately know dat piya will surely find who is abhay's brother...Edited by anurag24t - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurag24t

Yes, today's maha episode was simply mindblowing it had everything in it and i guess d real war between chand and sid is gonna start soon..and its not going to b easy 4 sid dealing with chand as bcoz he is his father and most importantly d person who has give given sid a new life..so it wud be very easy 4 chand to destroy him..on d other hand i really felt bad 4 abhay he is indeed a dukhi aatma i hope piya comes running back to him soon with more luv and passion..and most importantly piya jasoos is on her way d new mission is abhay ka bhai..and i definately know dat piya will surely find who is abhay's brother...

Chaand seems to have had enough of Sid , so Sid maybe in trouble soon. i still feel that Chaand is the best person to handle and tackle Sid. As for Abhay, i just want him to be released from this constant suffering - some peace and happiness to him. He found it in Piya but ...never mind. i really don't know what am trying to say. 
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I'm copying this from the DOTW..it's my opinion only, don't worry. 😆 For first time in months I've written something serious and I wanna share it with you. 😆

I think what you're trying to say is that when people think they have been betrayed in love, all that talk of 'i trust you' disappears right? 😆 Sorry, I'm a bit dense nowadays. 😆

I think that well, personal experience, when you love someone, and you have a very low self-worth of yourself...when that person betrays you you are ready to accept it because subconsciously that was what you were fearing all along and you were prepared for it. That 'jaanwar' wala dialogue was not something that just came out of pia's mouth, it was almost rehearsed.  When you're angry you let out incoherent rubbish at times, but not such a hard-hitting dialogue. 😆 It was as if this is what her Fear (that part of her mind that makes her afraid of things) had perceived Abhay to be.  In fact it even shows that Piya had never accepted Abhay being a vampire fully...because she was disgusted at the thought of being a vampire-not horrified or confused, mind you,disgusted.

BUT, I don't blame Pia. When she came to Dehradun, she was this orphaned girl with no one of her own, and the one person who she thought had the potential of being someone like that-Abhay-kept on playing see-saw with her emotions. 😆 Once he was a jerk, once he was sweet. Secondly, even when she was accepted, Misha was angry with her, and again Abhay provided her emotional comfort. Abhay is just like a teenage fantasy-mysterious dark young man with a past and who can be kind and loving when he wants to-and she felt him too good to be true, hence the complete loss of trust. Otherwise, if she did have an ounce of trust left, she would have listened to Abhay. 😆 

does it make sense? 😆 
Edited by IndigoBlues - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mahaepisode of makeup and breakup . Was happy to find misha accept her family and piya .Good that CV didn't drag further . All D family ended in good note

Just wonder when madhu is ready to marry panchi with sid ..but sid has no fear against marriage ..but chandeena are . Are they responsible for all the deeds for there son ..poor chand

I was wondering how would sid tell to piya about the blood but yeh he was so good at that ..piya might not get doubt on sid . Piya saving haseena was such good gesture and so the haseena who thought piya should not be left alone .

Abhay could have explained earlier to piya ..but how when sid is around . Sid has already warned abhay that he would kill piya if she knows about vampire and more over he thought he could manage till next moon and see the destiny everything has to change jsut two days before piya could have become human.

Piya anger was justified but not that harsh words that she said to abhay . Well anger doesn't justify to abuse someone . I def didn't like calling him janwar ...for man who has been saving piya from day 1. Yehh i know she has to give blood to her dad . she was hurt ..but I sympathise for abhay today ...if he would kept quite then might be he was responsible to certain extent  but this time he wanted to explain her . She should have given the chance to abhay to explain ..for trust all this while she had .

Abhay to protect piya again ...AHH break up well that will never happen ...breakup is better than making abhay to square one  ..with hate me piya dilouge ...they both need break with each other .
Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Piya anger was justified but not that harsh words that she said to abhay . Well anger doesn't justify to abuse someone . I def didn't like calling him janwar ...for man who has been saving piya from day 1. Yehh i know she has to give blood to her dad . she was hurt ..but I sympathise for abhay today ...if he would kept quite then might be he was responsible to certain extent  but this time he wanted to explain her . She should have given the chance to abhay to explain ..for trust all this while she had .

Yes...but as I said before..janwar dialogue was not said by pia..it was said by that subconscious mind...which was always thinking ki kab abhay mujhko chod ke jaayega aur saari duniya kaali pad jaayegi...😆 Abhay had broken her heart so many times that her mind has no trouble accepting another heartbreak now. 😆 

And most importantly-you may do a good deed by saving someone's life, but in the end they live it the way they want to, because it's THEIR life. If they die, you won't die. Maybe if you love that person, you will feel shattered, but you won't actually have your life taken away from you-your mind and heart will shut down. 

No offense..just wanted to give my views. Waah, from funny topic to serious topic! 😆

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well Sid is gettin' On my Nerves now .. I mean he's gettin' Chance and Chance And rulin' Over Everyone .. He drank all the Bloood i felt that he was very thirst since many years ..  But as we know if the suspense comes out .. then there's nothin' would be left in the Serial ..
Argument between Abhay and Priya has totally shattered me .. One more time Piya left Abhay alone .. As In all Serials of Ekta done that Hero merely flutters all the Life fo' his love .. Same situation we're seein' er .. Really Felt dreadful fo' Abhay when Piya thrown terrific words to Abhay and didn't listened his single word neither she wanna see him ...  His expressions of face was heart Breakin' .. My Heart was Cryin' ..  Why every Girl ran away without listenin' the whole story .. Ahh ! after all this is Ekta's show .. we've to make up Our mind fo' toleratin' this situation ..
I Hope atleast now Abhay doesn't sing a song of  "Protection"  Huhh .. Let Piya endure alone , and realize the worth of your Luv .. Let her flutter in your luv too ..  May this separation makes everythin'  translucent between Abhay and Piya and all the Glums , sorrows be revealed and they get restore again .. Maybe this Severance may not take a long time ... and PatCh up sOon ... Still Hopes runnin' in my Mind .. Ray Of Light is still On .. Piya Luvs Abhay immensely .. so how much she goes far away from Abhay .. One day she'll come to know about the truth .. and then she regret Obviously ..
Fingers Crossed

Luv AbhiYa Fo'ever <3
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Pocakinz.. Lovely analysis..!!👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 
We have an unbreakable couple in here..
AbhIya r sooo Not gonna Break-Up..!! Never..!!
Pia has all set for the Click..n start her Search Engines..n besides this time hopefully we don't have Abhay to pull away the pug from the switch board..
Pia was always Abhay's  Pia..n that she'll prove soon to the Ab-ve Drinker.. 
Well Abhay was broken rather a dukhi atama/bahu as all states him to be..will do spying for few episodes..on Pia from far end..!!
 Sid n Kitchen Politics works..he can pull down all those previous Komolica's n Vampy is sooo gonna rock it baby..!!Arnav you poor chap always lands up in trouble..one after other..!!
Sid- Panchi engagement is also gonna break simply like DanChi..Pia is not alone n I smell help coming for her..Just like hw two very special frnds saved Birdy ..now two very found sisters r gonna help in searching the truth about Sid..though just a clicking thought..!!But,happy to see Misha-Pia sister bond..!! 
Abhay well he shuld have been more out spoken.. in terms with Pia..I do understand that she's his breath..n his only wish to stay alive, so why not have a courage to speak up ..I know she wuld have sensed your aura..n understood you..
I'm not blaming anyone..both AP had to suffer in this..situation 
Hassena was more trust -broken than Pia I felt so..
She believed in her son..Sid betrayal was unbearable..it was seen she culdn't gulp the vry fact that Sid his fav8 Son..whom she wuld have pampered..believed in him..gave her a back-stab..
Chaand was always here priority n when Pia gave those test papers n Abhay told her the secret has been revealed to her..
Haseena was overwhelm..She was showing a sign of gr8 emotion.. Chaand refusing Abhay to be a savior, Haseena did told that she owe's Pia..!! Now, that the Mommykin's has open her ears wide ..She's soo  gonna pull her Boy ears..! Punishment -Time..BIG Brother..!!   
Kabir-Misha..??
I wanna see there part of story to built-up.. 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

I'm copying this from the DOTW..it's my opinion only, don't worry. 😆 For first time in months I've written something serious and I wanna share it with you. 😆

does it make sense? 😆 

Oh, you made perfect sense.😃
RES

Abhay's elder brother is none of your freakin' business, chica.
>>how can u say that Poco.?..rmbr she is a Curious Cat (as named by Haseena)? 🤣🤣

Protect this , protect that , save him ,save her ! GIVE US A BREAK and above all give yourself a break. Tell Piya the truth instead of playing superman. She doesn't listen? When has anything stopped you from getting your point across to  anyone? Do one thing. But your big brother some ketchup so that he can at least flavor Piya while putting her in the microwave to bake her after he has had her blood for starters!
>>umm Protecting and saving ppl is the whole pupose of his life...he is single man cop army and its his duty to protect everyone, esp. from Evil Sid 😆
😆omg what a  suggestion 😲 Piya in microwave to bake 🤣...waise bhi Sid is planning to make Piya her dinner but i bet she will only be his starter 🤣...itne thode se mere evil vampire ka kya hoga? 🤣

And SURPRISE! Abhay OPENED HIS MOUTH to defend himself , haha. But of course, EK heroines never listen when they have to. Gussa to hamesha naak ki tip pe rehta hai.
>>LOL i was surprised too, Abhay opened his mouth? 😲😲...i never expected this from him 🤣... i thought hew will give those mysterious look and leave 😆...he was acting sooo human 🤣 (except for the part when he shouted out of frustration, that was my Abhay 😛 🤣)

Anyway , Piya puttar. Go after the brother of your ex-boyfriend. And when he opens his fangs , and says " Come into my parlour , honey", you can only wish that Abhay is not holidaying in Bahamas.

>>holidaying in Bahamas 🤣...i m getting the feeling when Sid will attack Piya to make her his victim, that will b the BEST scene ever of PKYEK

Abhay can go vintage Abhay and do some vampire duties, pay attention to his parents  and walk in the woods without having to promote eww Bollywood songs.
>>NOOO...dont say that Poco...i want Abhay to sing some nice romantic songs...ummm...what say abt this one...

Tum jo nahi paas phir sath ho kaise
Tere siva aur kuch baat ho kaise
Wo shaam ya ho savera
Har waqt hai waqt tera
Meri kahani me, har lawas tera hai
Karna ye ikraar hai
Kaise ye pyaar hai
Kaise ye pyaar hai

(uhum uhum...kuch yaad aaya? 😉 🤣 🤣)

Edited by Nishi.Singh - 12 years ago