Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

For all Chand lovers:IMP ANNOUNCEMENT (Page 6)

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arpitnavi

U must think before writing. Calling chand buddha sarphira is really sick. He is the best actor and also the best character on show. Its shameful. Just by writing in last no offence to real chand fans doesnt allow u to make such post.

Listen...I'm not talking about the actor, I'm talking about the character. Ouch I have never said anything against the actor...even I agree he is brilliant..why would i write 'real chand fans' if I thought he was too lame to have fans...and I never think, ab to yeh poora pkyek forum jaanta hai...LOL Secondly, DT doesn't have any problem with this...Just chill yaar! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

arpitnavi Goldie
arpitnavi
arpitnavi

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Sorry now i think i over reacted. Actually i'm a big fan of only two peoples in show first chand(sorry dont know his name) and second sid. These two r awesome. But yes we must not take such things seriously. Its only for fun. I promise no more bashing from my side in future.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesOriginalsFan

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arpitnavi

Sorry now i think i over reacted. Actually i'm a big fan of only two peoples in show first chand(sorry dont know his name) and second sid. These two r awesome. But yes we must not take such things seriously. Its only for fun. I promise no more bashing from my side in future.

Good...aur koi baat nahi...aur siddy boy mera beta hai...i will be kinder to him than ex-pati...LOL so no worries..or anyway if i called sid buddha and sarphira then archi will kill me...LOL Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Archi sid ne tumhe propose kaise kiya..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index