Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid's favourite flavour & his character... (Page 5)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rumi005

Can't wait now to know Sid's past story. There must be some strong reason why he is such evil. Don't know if he'll be positive any day or not.

I know Rumi, even I am dying to know that. But sometimes. I do have a feeling that he was always evil - even as a human. Remember how he said that he was a shoulder to cry on, even for Maithili. I have a feeling that he wasn't a genuine at that time also, he was just entrapping Maithili.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

Originally posted by rumi005

Can't wait now to know Sid's past story. There must be some strong reason why he is such evil. Don't know if he'll be positive any day or not.

I know Rumi, even I am dying to know that. But sometimes. I do have a feeling that he was always evil - even as a human. Remember how he said that he was a shoulder to cry on, even for Maithili. I have a feeling that he wasn't a genuine at that time also, he was just entrapping Maithili.

I am also thinking the same...I had a feeling that he has some positivity but after watching yesterday's episode I've started thinking that he was never a good human too...thats why eagerly waiting to know their past story. In most of the family younger child are being more pampered than elder one. May be that had happened with them too...I think Sid never loved Maithli..he was only J of Abhay and wanted to snatch his love.  

Ritzie

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Actually..i am quite suspicious of maithili...LOL because when abhay saw her with sid, and she looked at him..she looked pretty well..guilty...LOL as if she was as shocked as abhay that woh sid ke saath flirt kar rahi thi..i think agar usne sid ko ek jhaapad maara hota...to sab kuch theek hota...LOL

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Actually..i am quite suspicious of maithili...LOL because when abhay saw her with sid, and she looked at him..she looked pretty well..guilty...LOL as if she was as shocked as abhay that woh sid ke saath flirt kar rahi thi..i think agar usne sid ko ek jhaapad maara hota...to sab kuch theek hota...LOL

haa ek jhaapad martha tho sid ke memory se mathili chali jathe ...aur yeh 200 saal thak uske pyaar mene itna khun tho nahe peetha ...waise kya patha mathili bhe EmbarrassedEmbarrassed sid ke pyaar mene ...

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

haa ek jhaapad martha tho sid ke memory se mathili chali jathe ...aur yeh 200 saal thak uske pyaar mene itna khun tho nahe peetha ...waise kya patha mathili bhe EmbarrassedEmbarrassed sid ke pyaar mene ...

OH NO..dekho na..i made archi my bahu..then someone tells me that sid is marrying anu...and he's a two-timer..aur ab yeh maithili..kya meri teen bahuein hogi..i'll go mad trying to do buraai-bhalaai of all of them...ROFL but i'm still not leaving my position as haseena...it comes with great benefits. Wink Wink ROFL
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged

OH NO..dekho na..i made archi my bahu..then someone tells me that sid is marrying anu...and he's a two-timer..aur ab yeh maithili..kya meri teen bahuein hogi..i'll go mad trying to do buraai-bhalaai of all of them...ROFL but i'm still not leaving my position as haseena...it comes with great benefits. Wink Wink ROFL
Phale archi aur ab anu ...ShockedShocked Shocked...Mathili ke tarah sid bhe two timer ..actually wo thos countless timer ..na jane kitne ke sathha ROFLROFLROFL
Waise tho saas ho tho bara bhala kaha tho haq bantha hey ...aur ghar bhe baath tumse he tho patha  chaltha ...dekho mujhe patha chala anu bhe hey ROFLROFLROFLROFL

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Phale archi aur ab anu ...ShockedShocked Shocked...Mathili ke tarah sid bhe two timer ..actually wo thos countless timer ..na jane kitne ke sathha ROFLROFLROFL
Waise tho saas ho tho bara bhala kaha tho haq bantha hey ...aur ghar bhe baath tumse he tho patha  chaltha ...dekho mujhe patha chala anu bhe hey ROFL

I am feeling so angry at Sid..kitna sharmnaak hota hai jab bahu ki aane ki khush khabri kisi baaharwaale se pata chalti hai...ROFL Ouch
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged

I am feeling so angry at Sid..kitna sharmnaak hota hai jab bahu ki aane ki khush khabri kisi baaharwaale se pata chalti hai...ROFL Ouch
baaharwaaleShockedShockedShocked...se . Yeh sab ghar ke baath tho tumse he patha chala hey LOL
Waise beta pe nazar tho rakh he sakthe ho

PS: ritze will say whats going on my postConfused ...yeh pe bhe suru hogaya LOLLOL

IndigoBlues

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index