Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid's favourite flavour & his character... (Page 3)

tantrums.. Senior Member
tantrums..
tantrums..

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
whtever he be...i just luv the way he changes his expressions... i really enjoy his carefree and evil acting...seems natural...no effort ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honey_bunch

Sid s s just awesum..watevr he does, he does wd class, evn drinkng blood...lol..

He is very impressive, hai na? - atleast with his outer personality is just awesome. I wish I didn't know his evil side but wait a minute even that adds charm to him.
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Being Sid's mom (Yes, this has confused a lot of ppl LOL) I must say he is a very good boy..takes good care of Archi...is so handsome and all the girls like him..amir bhi hai..bas he hates abhay. is abhay-chaand ke chakkar mein main bhi pas gayi. LOL I kicked chaand out of the house though. He was getting too boring, and he wasn't even practicing his neck movements. Angry ROFL

On a serious note, I agree his favourite flavour seems to be AB-...he likes his steaks 'rare'. LOL

Do do rooh-aafza...four bottles ke baad...LOL

For one moment I thought ki woh panchi se sachmuch pyaar karega, lekin yeh bhi gaya paani mein...Ouch LOL

Sid's mom? Kicked Chand out of home?Confused Direct Haseena se competition?ROFL Superb girlieROFLROFL. Well, nobody can compete with Sid for his comic senseROFLROFL

AB - as in Amitabh Bachchan? 

I really doubt that Panchi has that capacity to bring out the love emotion in him. At times I thought that may be Pia can do that, sometimes in future. But he has 200 years of evil in him, can't say even if Pia can dig out the goodness burried under those 200 years. It's easy to bring out the goodness of a good Vampire i.e.Abhay because he is already good hiding behind a mask. But Sid? for me he compares to Lord Voldemort who knows no good.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues-rupa-

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

To Understand Sid is just like to pull your head On the Wall .. he's just unpredictable .. LOL He's too much jealous from his lil bro and Parents .. Don't believe on his emotions he shed crocodile tears LOLLOL

You mean bang the head on wallROFL That is my favourite emoticon on skype. Wish they had it here tooROFLROFL. Well, Sid is an original evil piece. 

Dark-Hues

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Btw , Serioulsy i felt VOmmittin' at that time , while he was Drinkin' blood and Cleanin' his mouth with tissue .. Ahh , seems he Drunk Yummmy cOke .. but fo' Sid Blood is cOke ( sorry ) Rooh Afza .. LOL
Sid yeh tou tumne yeh history banadi , when'eva someone drinks Rooh afza , tab tum yaad aaoge ... yeh kya kardya .. ROFL

It is gross, the way he does it.Confused  His comical expressions make it more gross. But at the same time he is the spice of the show. 

Drinking Rooh afza directly from hospital bottlesROFLROFL 

Dark-Hues

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

Btw , Serioulsy i felt VOmmittin' at that time , while he was Drinkin' blood and Cleanin' his mouth with tissue .. Ahh , seems he Drunk Yummmy cOke .. but fo' Sid Blood is cOke ( sorry ) Rooh Afza .. LOL
Sid yeh tou tumne yeh history banadi , when'eva someone drinks Rooh afza , tab tum yaad aaoge ... yeh kya kardya .. ROFL

It is gross, the way he does it.Confused  His comical expressions make it more gross. But at the same time he is the spice of the show. 

Drinking Rooh afza directly from hospital bottlesROFLROFL 

Yeah he's totally a grosss .. he's too much difficult ..  by seein' his Character it brings joy .. but his evil intentions are too much vulgar .. it compells me to do hatred with him ...  LOLLOLLOL

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

I had always told him in childhood: Leave behind a little blood for the humans lekin woh meri sunta kaha hai...LOL

Voh tou apne aapki nahin sunta yaar .. Jahan Blood dekha drink karna start ..
Ohh tabhe I Guess , Sid ka cOmplexion itna fair kaise hogaya .. LOL he's slowly becomin' a tomato by drinkin' Bloooddd LOLLOL

Koi mujhe batayega ki Yeh IndigoBlues ne Sid ko kab adopt kiya?Shocked

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index