Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

To Understand Sid is just like to pull your head On the Wall .. he's just unpredictable .. πŸ˜† He's too much jealous from his lil bro and Parents .. Don't believe on his emotions he shed crocodile tears πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You mean bang the head on wall🀣 That is my favourite emoticon on skype. Wish they had it here too🀣🀣. Well, Sid is an original evil piece. 
Ritzie thumbnail

Btw , Serioulsy i felt VOmmittin' at that time , while he was Drinkin' blood and Cleanin' his mouth with tissue .. Ahh , seems he Drunk Yummmy cOke .. but fo' Sid Blood is cOke ( sorry ) Rooh Afza .. πŸ˜†
Sid yeh tou tumne yeh history banadi , when'eva someone drinks Rooh afza , tab tum yaad aaoge ... yeh kya kardya .. 🀣

It is gross, the way he does it.πŸ˜•  His comical expressions make it more gross. But at the same time he is the spice of the show. 

Drinking Rooh afza directly from hospital bottles🀣🀣 
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Ritzie

It is gross, the way he does it.πŸ˜•  His comical expressions make it more gross. But at the same time he is the spice of the show. 

Drinking Rooh afza directly from hospital bottles🀣🀣 

Yeah he's totally a grosss .. he's too much difficult ..  by seein' his Character it brings joy .. but his evil intentions are too much vulgar .. it compells me to do hatred with him ...  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ritzie thumbnail

Voh tou apne aapki nahin sunta yaar .. Jahan Blood dekha drink karna start ..
Ohh tabhe I Guess , Sid ka cOmplexion itna fair kaise hogaya .. πŸ˜† he's slowly becomin' a tomato by drinkin' Bloooddd πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Koi mujhe batayega ki Yeh IndigoBlues ne Sid ko kab adopt kiya?😲
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvarti

more than calling abhay his bro and chaand his father 

i luv it when sid says to haseena MA

i dont know there is something between sid nd haseena which cant mk them hate each other

haseena knows sid is evil

she got tensed when she heard sid abhay r there in the same hospital

but still she just cant hate sid

and cuming to sid

he mks fun of chaand and abhay

but he can never mock haseena

if she is hurt it affects him

whereas abhay and channds words sid just laughs it away

though sid is using her to get tinto raichand house for the ring

but still there is an unknown bond between them which i find really beautiful

i dont know abt raichands accepting him

but i do want sid haseena and sid panchi bond to strengthen

coz these two women genuinely luv him

and i want sid to luv at least these 2 equally

and let him stay villain for others coz i DONT WANT HIM TO BCUM POSITIVE

his negativity i the spice of the show

I think it's not just Haseena. Every girl/lady in PKYEK thinks like that ki Sid uske karan sudhra hai. Not sure if Sid responds back like that to every girl. 

At times, I doubt Sid can ever change. He seems 100% pure evil with no contamination of goodness. We will just have to wait and watch.

Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: tantrums..

whtever he be...i just luv the way he changes his expressions... i really enjoy his carefree and evil acting...seems natural...no effort ...

Siddhant is a very good actor. His each and every expression, adds to Sid's persona. I just love his acting as Sid.
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

>> lol it sounds gross for us and yummy for our Sid 🀣...i wud prefer Sid going  for Ruh-Afzah from the containers directly , glasses is too boring πŸ˜‰

>>Ofcourse, you can see from his expressions that how yummy he found the rare blood. 

>>yaar dont confuse him now...everytime i hear this comment that "Sid felt something" but he never feels anything 🀣...kyo zabardasti usey feel karana chate ho? 🀣

>> πŸ€£πŸ€£ Feel karwana nahi chahte but he did feel something for a fraction of second - just before he said I am a darinda. That's what you made me

>> arey he is happy to b evil and heartless and we r happy to see him evil πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...aur kya chahiye? πŸ˜†...i dont make him postive, already too many postive characters in the show πŸ˜†
now u can say that why he cant b grey?...but if u know in Hindi serials characters r either Good or Bad basically, concept of grey characters only exists in American shows 🀣

>> Yes we enjoy him as evil and Siddhant's comical expressions add spice to that. πŸ€£πŸ€£You are right baout B&W cahracters. There are no grey characters in Bollywood.

[/QUOTE]
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
See Ritzie..just like Archi has assumed role of sid's wife..i have assumed role of haseena...i am haseena of pkyek forum...πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

AB- as in the blood group not the actor...πŸ˜†

So when i realised ki sid hamesha archi ka ho chuka hai..i knew only one way out to get loved by sid anyway: uski maa banne ka nirnay...🀣 πŸ€£

Megz. πŸ˜‰ (please indigoblues mat bulaao. πŸ˜†)
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Didn't see sid drinking blood yesterday ...now i saw on net . Oops ..the way he moves , expression ...is awesome ..so everyone is fida on sid ..i am sure there will be big queue for giving blood ...but in that few will be lucky with ab- blood🀣

Dont want sid to change positive right now..even grey ...he can me most evil with black character . He is only one who plan things around him for next track.

Sid ke craze itna hey ke koi biwi , maa , aur behna ban gaya hey ...🀣🀣🀣🀣
Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Can't wait now to know Sid's past story. There must be some strong reason why he is such evil. Don't know if he'll be positive any day or not.