Sid's favourite flavour & his character...

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
We have our favourite flavours of ice-creams, foods and chocolates. Vampires have their favourite blood groups. Sid's favourite flavour of blood is rare exotic type, AB-. And guess what, both Pia and Arnab have that blood group. And as Abhay said that Pia will be pure human blood after two days. That means that after two days, Sid can enjoy any of the two in Ruh - Afzah glasses or direct from the containers (err human bodies?) yuks!!! sounds so gross, doesn't it? 

But that's what Sid is all about - No guilt, no goodness, no feelings (not even for his mother?). Then what was that he felt when Haseena told him that he didn't belong to them?

Siddhant says that he is loving the journey of Sid's character. It is certainly a character with so many layers. When you think he may have some good in him, he proves he is pure evil. And when you are convinced that he is pure evil, he shows those glimpses of human emotions. May be just jealousy but the emotions seem to exist.

Siddhant, we are following Sid on his journey too and hopefully, we will see some hope of light for him that he doesn't ignore.

Edited by Ritzie - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sid does shows the glimpse of human emotion only with haseena  otherwise his has no feeling on anyone . Even he shows the that feeling for haseena he overcome and ready to destroy once again

Sid will turn into good but not very soon ...there will be time when he will be tired of his planning ...frustration to see everything going against him ..he might give up . But until then what ever we see human emotion for haseena .might overcome with his evilness
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Sid does shows the glimpse of human emotion only with haseena  otherwise his has no feeling on anyone . Even he shows the that feeling for haseena he overcome and ready to destroy once again

Sid will turn into good but not very soon ...there will be time when he will be tired of his planning ...frustration to see everything going against him ..he might give up . But until then what ever we see human emotion for haseena .might overcome with his evilness

I think you are right, Rupa - he shows that glimpse with Haseena only and that too sometimes feel like he is trying to crush his feelings himself. He showed that glimpses, initially, for Abhay too but after Pia has come, the evil in him seems to be much stronger than the brother hiding in him.

ommmggg 

i just luved sid today

from his drinking the blood

to telling piya indirectly its abhay who bit her

i cracked up when he said "i shud join politics"...lolzzz

and then the KODAK MOMENT wala scene was THE BEST

SCENE of today

and i just LUV it when SID asks his dad NOT TO BRING haseena in

i just luv it when the harsh words cum from haseena it affects him

and

when he said

its them who made sid what he is today

its them who kicked him out of the house

so what do raichands really expect from him now

i again felt something for him

and i really hope writers do an amazing job in showing what made sid evil

and the shocking part was when he revealed to piya that he knows abt raichand's truth

piya was shocked and so was me

i really didnt expect that scene to happen

andi i Again cracked up when he said to mr dobrial that main panchi ko kabi nahin chodunga...lolz...and the smirk on his face when madhu tked abt the engagement

lolz

MAAZA AA GAYA

Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvarti

ommmggg 

i just luved sid today

from his drinking the blood

to telling piya indirectly its abhay who bit her

i cracked up when he said "i shud join politics"...lolzzz

and then the KODAK MOMENT wala scene was THE BEST

SCENE of today

and i just LUV it when SID asks his dad NOT TO BRING haseena in

i just luv it when the harsh words cum from haseena it affects him

and

when he said

its them who made sid what he is today

its them who kicked him out of the house

so what do raichands really expect from him now

i again felt something for him

and i really hope writers do an amazing job in showing what made sid evil

and the shocking part was when he revealed to piya that he knows abt raichand's truth

piya was shocked and so was me

i really didnt expect that scene to happen

andi i Again cracked up when he said to mr dobrial that main panchi ko kabi nahin chodunga...lolz...and the smirk on his face when madhu tked abt the engagement

lolz

MAAZA AA GAYA

Siddhant adds fun to Sid' character and we all love his evilry, hai na? In fact, he did a lot today. He also has an amazing dialog writer in the combo. I think only, sometimes, they share the dialog writer with Abhay. πŸ˜† 

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OoPps ! Sid was terrific while drinkin'  Blood ... Might be he would shape up , and come Out from his evil desires .. but i Guess its gonna take long traCk  to acceptin' it .. Cause he doesn't feel any emotions and feelings , neither fo' his Parents nor for Abhay .. He just wants Blood and Blood .. Sid itna Blood drink karoge tou aik din mouth se blood nikalne na lag jaye if stomaC full hogaya tou πŸ˜†( But I Guess he has too vast stomach to digest cause he's a Extra Ordinay Blood Vampire )  🀣
--sunshine-- thumbnail
ritzie u thought of direct human container
u sound like expert
🀣🀣🀣
he felt now where he will practise his nautanki classes now
🀣🀣

And seriously my sid bhaiya is doin great job
and on serious note he is moving from damon to klause now
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

OoPps ! Sid was terrific while drinkin'  Blood ... Might be he would shape up , and come Out from his evil desires .. but i Guess its gonna take long traCk  to acceptin' it .. Cause he doesn't feel any emotions and feelings , neither fo' his Parents nor for Abhay .. He just wants Blood and Blood .. Sid itna Blood drink karoge tou aik din mouth se blood nikalne na lag jaye if stomaC full hogaya tou πŸ˜†( But I Guess he has too vast stomach to digest cause he's a Extra Ordinay Blood Vampire )  🀣

It is very hard to understand Sid - for me sometimes he is purest form of evil but a rarest of times he does show a glimpse of human emotions - which I think even he doesn't understand or may be is trying to ignore.  

@his stomach capacity🀣🀣
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

ritzie u thought of direct human container
u sound like expert
🀣🀣🀣
he felt now where he will practise his nautanki classes now
🀣🀣

And seriously my sid bhaiya is doin great job
and on serious note he is moving from damon to klause now

🀣Thanks. I guess, Sid is very mysterious himself. Most of the times he is just evil - a darinda. But I am finding it very interesting everytime they show a very small glimpse of emotion or goodness that he immediately suppresses.

Sid ki behna, Sid se bachke rehna,πŸ˜† 
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Being Sid's mom (Yes, this has confused a lot of ppl πŸ˜†) I must say he is a very good boy..takes good care of Archi...is so handsome and all the girls like him..amir bhi hai..bas he hates abhay. is abhay-chaand ke chakkar mein main bhi pas gayi. πŸ˜† I kicked chaand out of the house though. He was getting too boring, and he wasn't even practicing his neck movements. πŸ˜‘ πŸ€£

On a serious note, I agree his favourite flavour seems to be AB-...he likes his steaks 'rare'. πŸ˜†

Do do rooh-aafza...four bottles ke baad...πŸ˜†

For one moment I thought ki woh panchi se sachmuch pyaar karega, lekin yeh bhi gaya paani mein... πŸ˜†