India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Simplicity Evaporated...

guju_angel Goldie
guju_angel
guju_angel

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Well, where do we stand as viewers? - I say no where. The creatives of the show are killing the simplicity of the show by having Madhura getting in the way, Abhi was enough as a new character; do we really need Madhura in this to create all these extra unnecessary problems? - Plus Rohini will create more complications after. On top of that we have Ayush turning grey, this will affect Akruti. This is just going to lead to a whole lot of unthinkable problems...

-Daksh distancing from Abhi and Naina
-Naina being confused due to not knowing Daksh or Abhi's feelings
-Abhi being confused due to not knowing Daksh's feelings
-Daksh being more confused because he doesn't know what the other two feel
-Madhura left heartbroken
-Rohini becoming more irritating and complicating matters further
-Aai and Baba not knowing what's happening
-Akruti being depressed again because of Ayush

& many more issues... this is completely wrecking the show. The original essence that the show had at the beginning is being evaporated, drifting away, disappearing. So where's the originality in this show compared to other shows!? - There isn't!

We all know that the show doesn't have many viewers as it is, adding these very unrealistic tracks to the story will mean a greater loss of viewers! The creatives are not helping the show progress in a positive manner at all according to me!

What do you think is going to happen?

On a humourous note, the only character I actually like at the moment is Kaka! LOL

Radhika :)

PS: These are only my opinions, I strictly do not intend to discriminate anybody or anybody's opinions!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalialu5123shaffanaveen_13Peace67

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with u.  for me even abhi's entry is also unnecessary.  with only dakshna & the usual older casts they would have shown some other track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali

naveen_13 IF-Rockerz
naveen_13
naveen_13

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
guys you are absolutely right
i think ae saare problems shayad maha epi mein end honge
what do you think guys
Disapprove
Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
hope so dear.  but let us not forget earlier maha episode which was full of akruthi's kahani.  i want this misunderstanding,  dakshna's sadness everything should end in maha episode & freshly they should start a new track which should be only dakshna'sDay Dreaming
soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Radhika,
I agree with you but I also have to say that these changes are necessary.

See, basically this is a love story. Daksh and Naina are opposite in many ways but they also share the same values at heart and they are both excellent people - giving, loving, family oriented, sensible etc. And I thank the creatives for making us see truly that AS CHARACTERS Naina and Daksh belong together.

But as far as the story goes, Naina and Daksh are moving together too smoothly till now - yes, there were initial misunderstandings but now that those have been cleared, what will happen? Daksh has realised he loves Naina, Naina has liked (if not loved) him from the very first day - if he tells her he loves her and she says yes, I htink I like you too plus I adore your family - the story is finished!

The CVs NEED to create the complications, to slow down the story a little. As viewers we NEED Naina to love Daksh as much as he loves her and she needs to KNOW this with all her heart. That needs to come slowly. What will they do in the meantime? We need side stories, other people to come and slightly derail the narrative, influence the plot etc. So Lekha, Sushant, Madhura, Abhi, Akruti, Ayush are very necessary for us to juggle around, while the REAL Dakshna story can move slowly in the background.

Let us wait and see - the creatives have done a good job so far and I hope they will continue to do it Big smile

Bubble

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ntsindiashaffanaveen_13

naveen_13 IF-Rockerz
naveen_13
naveen_13

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

Radhika,
I agree with you but I also have to say that these changes are necessary.

See, basically this is a love story. Daksh and Naina are opposite in many ways but they also share the same values at heart and they are both excellent people - giving, loving, family oriented, sensible etc. And I thank the creatives for making us see truly that AS CHARACTERS Naina and Daksh belong together.

But as far as the story goes, Naina and Daksh are moving together too smoothly till now - yes, there were initial misunderstandings but now that those have been cleared, what will happen? Daksh has realised he loves Naina, Naina has liked (if not loved) him from the very first day - if he tells her he loves her and she says yes, I htink I like you too plus I adore your family - the story is finished!

The CVs NEED to create the complications, to slow down the story a little. As viewers we NEED Naina to love Daksh as much as he loves her and she needs to KNOW this with all her heart. That needs to come slowly. What will they do in the meantime? We need side stories, other people to come and slightly derail the narrative, influence the plot etc. So Lekha, Sushant, Madhura, Abhi, Akruti, Ayush are very necessary for us to juggle around, while the REAL Dakshna story can move slowly in the background.

Let us wait and see - the creatives have done a good job so far and I hope they will continue to do it Big smile

Bubble

good thinking you are 100000000% right
why dont you write a story line about dakshna

ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
I agree with you Radhka. I am not at all upset with Abhi. Its OK for me if Naina does not love him. But.. frankly, I don't like the way of introducing a thrid person to make them understand that they are n love. I like the way Naina also realises her love (if she is not already done so) by herself like Daksh.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index