Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SHAHAD971 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
of course i will !! i would like to read your ff you can now to your pm list!
Kudi_NextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Please guys don't end the spirt of the KMH FORUM. and vote high to keep KMH running!
Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I hope it doent end but if it wil then i will only come to read my scraps. 
KMH is the only forum that i visit.
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
http://t e l l y t a d k a.net/component/poll/60-are-you-in-favor-of-imagine-axing-kitni-mohabbat-hai-just-to-show-ratan-ka-swayamvar.html

you know which website right guys????
its telly... (tadga) ;)

Please vote nooo, dont vote yes... b/c many fans didnt read the question carefully
Ava97 thumbnail
i think karan is either doing surviour or nach baliye 5 n this would be awesum 2 watch them !!!!!!cozz i think starplus has axed d idea of doin nach baliye cozz there r no promos of it on air !!!!!soo !!!!bt i was thinkin why can't kritz be part of surviour india it would be gr8 2 watch na !!!!i hope these starplus people give tht offer 2 kritzzz also n even additi it would be nice karanika n harshad additi
๐Ÿ˜Šn ya i will visit this forum !!!!!!
Karankritz4evr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'll probably be too upset to visit for a while. But I'll definitely start visiting again bcz I'll miss KMH so much and this is the one place where KMH will live on forever, whether it is airing or not.
And I love the FFs and discussions with fellow KMHians. Plus, I have my own FF to update :)

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Karankritz4evr

I'll probably be too upset to visit for a while. But I'll definitely start visiting again bcz I'll miss KMH so much and this is the one place where KMH will live on forever, whether it is airing or not.
And I love the FFs and discussions with fellow KMHians. Plus, I have my own FF to update :)

we love your ff!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Aizatmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If god forbid kmh ends i will exit only 1 thing n that is imagine tv.i will still visit here interact with all kmhians n ofcourse i will do the same with karan kritz n angels on fb.for me kmh can never end it is n will alws b my fav
silverleaves thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks guys๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Im now really excited to write my stories,wish my exams would be over already!

And just to let you know,7th idea came to me today!๐Ÿ˜ƒ so I promise you guys will have alot to read in the summer๐Ÿ˜Š
-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, i would love to read your FF!! I would always visit this forums!!!