Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Will you guys still visit the forum if...

silverleaves thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If,god forbid,Kmh does finish at the end of the month,will you guys still visit and be active on this forum?

I ask because I was hoping to start a few FF's. I have (at the moment,might think of more) 6 different FF ideas involving arjun and arohi.
I have exams right now but was hoping that as soon as they finished,at the end of june ,I would begin writing and posting them straightaway.

I am free for the whole of summer and so would be writing constantly and hopefully uploading chapters everyday.

I promise that if people do continue to visit the forum and start reading my stories,they will not be disappointed! 😃

But i would rather know now if people are not going visit or read...

So yeah,I hope you guys are going to keep visiting! The stories I've planned are completely new (don't follow the storylines of the show) and,in my most modest opinion😃, are very interesting! They all have alot of romance,comedy,many cute fighting scenes between arjun and arohi (I think you guys refer to these as 'nok jhok' scenes,there are loads!) and many MANY intense (in a sexual tension kind of way😃 scenes!

I hope you guys understand why i made this post😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i'll visit this forum till the last update of the last ff!!
                        if you are planning to start a FF, i would definitely be waiting to read it!
                        its the fault of the channel and the production house if they stop kmh!! for sure, they'll regret it! that doesn't mean that we would boycott everything related to kmh!!
                          and yea...i'll surely not watch this channel again!!
                         i love this forum...i hve got some wonderful friends from here...thanks to kmh, karanika n arjuhi for helping me find out this awesome place where creativity flows like a river! i would consider this forum a gift for me from the kmh's side and i will never lose it!!

cheers,
varshini
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I Hope It Never Happens. But If KMH Does End The I Will Defo Keep Visiting This Forum Because Karan Is Going To Do Survivor & Nach Baliye 5 With Kritz! Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yes I would definitely visit the FF. This is the second best thing besides KMH.

Thank you.
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
hopefully it wont ever happen but godforbid if it dus...i would stil be active on d forum :)
nmd123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i will visit because from here only i will be getting news about my karan and kritika 
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yup, i wud. cant do without it.and all the excellent FFs here give us more reason for it. wud love to read urs. all the best :D
ipkknd06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
no way i never visit in if
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
but you guys should and try to keep it in the top 10 even if it ends!!!!!
-sia- thumbnail
I just hope it does not end but if it does I'll never leave visiting this forum!!  I actually started peaking out recently in tis forum n till then I was just a silent reader who flips through the pages without getting noticed!! Oflate I too have joined in the convos!! N I definitely wud keep visiting this forum!!

If you are planning to write FF's plz go ahead with it!! I would love to read them..
Awaiting your FF's,

Good Luck ,
Sia