Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adorableKSG thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Harsh words are their only weapon against eachother and their connection they try to fight at times, when everything else seems of no use to push away eachother, they both, many times Abhay and some times Piya use the words they think could hurt the most even if they have no meaning in it.

great episode, looking forward for the comming AP interactions.

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

I thought I would be a silent reader and wouldn't reply to anyone except rumi,kaushi and Hema as I was hurt in this forum. But still just came to warn u if u say any word against Piya tomorrow there will be a new post where TM will say that people always blame Piya. She is always right. Any human in her place must have done this. So be aware of blaming. There are a lot of people I think more people who thinks it's abhay who is always wrong and Piya is always right. I willn't judge piya as I dont want to be bashed and hurt again. Again going into silent. 

Hey but i haven't said Pia is wrong c i wrote tht whatever pia did was right at her place but she shuld have given chance 2 abhay 2 speak & thnx
SheDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: I-love-Roses

Really sad 2day. Pia shouldn't have told that janwar thing to abhay.

U noe evn i was feeling lke crying whn she said so😭 but she herself was hurt😭 & hey i luv ur FF😊
SheDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: adorableKSG

Harsh words are their only weapon against eachother and their connection they try to fight at times, when everything else seems of no use to push away eachother, they both, many times Abhay and some times Piya use the words they think could hurt the most even if they have no meaning in it.

great episode, looking forward for the comming AP interactions.

Ya sometimes they do hurt each other wid their words but in reality they never mean it    
SheDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Piya words was very rude , but I Guess , she's loads of in anger and when the person is in anger he/she can say anythin' .. thats she throws a terrible dialogue "Pyar Insaan se kia jaata hay janvar se nahin "
OoPps ! If Abhay had already told her so he would not have faCe this situation .. But Thank God altast , Abhay tells the truth to her ...

I m sure everything will b f9 ðŸ˜Š                     
SheDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

i have to watch it , looks like a must watch , thanks dear, 😊]

OH DO WATCH