Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia:trust humans pai kiya jata hai janwar pai nahi - Page 2

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Whn i watched maha episode promo i thought tht Pia will come 2 know abt Sid but I guess ekta always do things which sound stupid 2 me.

Well they had to save Sid;s Identity if that also came in Light  there wuld n be nothing Left to show as suspenses..
I felt so bad whn Sid drank all -AB blood & pia was unable 2 give her blood 2 his dad as it was infected by Abhay's bite.😡
We knew it was about time to let the secret to be unfolded..!!
I was actually crying whn Pia went 2 Abhay 2 ask 'Did u bite me?' & abhay was standing helplessly.He gather some courage & admit tht ya he did.He evn tried 2 tell pia y he did tht but Pia didn't listen anything.Abhay told Pia tht she'll b f9 soon trust me & thn pia replied' Trust u.trust human pai kiya jata hai janwar pai nahi.U r mere vampire'.I saw so much of pain in Abhay's eyes.He was actually shattered.He was lamenting.After watching tht scene i remembered tht scene where Abhay used 2 say Pia mai janwar hoon.I m vampire thn pia used 2 say 'no u r not.U r my saviour,my hero' & suddenly  jst one blood test changed everything.I noe it's not evn Pia mistake any1 would do wht she did but i was upset tht she not gave any chance 2 Abhay 2 speak.She lost all trust on him.Now she trust Sid more.She jst said 2 him 'i dont wnt 2 c ur face.I hate u.Mai tumse kabhi baat nahi karoongi'.Those words frm pia's mouth were hitting abhay as bullets.He was all torn so does Pia.He jst sat down lke always shout 'WHY' sirf 2 din baki thai full moon night ko 2 din baat tum thik ho jati.Ohh i feel bad 4 Abhay😭
Abhay was shattered But equally was Pia ..She believed in him Blindly..She had a faith in him that was broken..Her word were from her heart..she felt very bad..not coz Abhay Bite her but he hide that from her..
Her being angry is no different than Misha was from Arnav..Humans Truths each other,n their relationship is based on that Truth bond..Pia wuld hv easily given her blood if Abhay needed it or asked for,But I think she's angry only bcoz Abhay didn't told her before...he erased her memory n that hurts..!!
Although after knowing tht Abhay bit her Pia saved Raichand.She said 2 herself 'I m upset wid Abhay(Mind it she said upset & not i hate him tht means she still love Abhay lke hell) but i cant make Abhay's family in trouble due 2 our fight'(But actually she did tht 4 Abhay.How much she deny tht she hate Abhay but she cant.She still care 4 him.She still luv him.She still wnt 2 keep his family safe & she kept her promise too.Now I m sure soon she'll go back 2 Abhay.2 her soulmate.2 her life).She stole Chand's report & gave it 2 Haseena.Aww so sweet.😊
Pia felt responsible n thats what she did what she felt right..
Abhay n her fight is different..n yes Haseena is surely melting..!!thats a good sign..!!

Haseena is very much impressed wid Pia.Abhay told haseena tht Pia know tht he bit her hearing tht Haseena was shocked tht evn after knowing wht abhay did 2 her she still protect his family tht made haseena fall in luv wid Pia kindness & gud nature.She supported abhay 2 protect Pia by going against Chand.Though Chand was agnst wid idea of Abhay protecting her.He was staring abhay wid Anger but whn haseena give permission he was left speechless(Human ho ya vampire wife k saamne kisi ki nahi chalti LOL🤣).Now haseena knows sid real nature & she hates him.
Abhay has his duty to complete..his unfinished business is Pia's safety n he'll keep doing that whatever the circumstances r..!! 
One gud thing tht happen in 2days show was Pia & misha r back 2gether as sisters ðŸ˜Š
Finaaly, something happened that was digestive..Misha Pia n the sister talk made me emotional..
Pia ko pta chala tht Abhay also have big brother.I think now she'll hate Abhay more 4 not telling her this truth.I hope soon they show tht Pia came 2 noe abt Sid's evil face  & go back 2 Abhay
Pia had to find out abt Big Raichand Brother..now she has something to search for..!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: beb018

ya i just hope dey dont strecth dis separation track for long cant c dem separate😔

Me Too😭  
SheDevil thumbnail
I totally agree wid u thts y i wrote tht though Pia was upset but it was not completely her fault any1 do the same & i feel she still luv anhay lke hell.I m sure everything will b f9.I really dont wnt 2 say bad abt Pia coz she is human & ya she really need 2 find out abt sid
hreeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
piya never trusted him so now bo aysa keyse bol sakhti hain...she sud mind her languages!bt luv suku!😳
SheDevil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hreeyaa

piya never trusted him so now bo aysa keyse bol sakhti hain...she sud mind her languages!bt luv suku!😳

Ya Pia words were harsh but she still luv abhay & v all know tht
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i have to watch it , looks like a must watch , thanks dear, 😊]
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Piya words was very rude , but I Guess , she's loads of in anger and when the person is in anger he/she can say anythin' .. thats she throws a terrible dialogue "Pyar Insaan se kia jaata hay janvar se nahin "
OoPps ! If Abhay had already told her so he would not have faCe this situation .. But Thank God altast , Abhay tells the truth to her ...

I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Really sad 2day. Pia shouldn't have told that janwar thing to abhay.
hreeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: I-love-Roses

Really sad 2day. Pia shouldn't have told that janwar thing to abhay.

ya i agree we knw tht she loves him alot bt it doesn't mean bo jimein jobhi ayega boldegi widout knwing the main reason!
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I thought I would be a silent reader and wouldn't reply to anyone except rumi,kaushi and Hema as I was hurt in this forum. But still just came to warn u if u say any word against Piya tomorrow there will be a new post where TM will say that people always blame Piya. She is always right. Any human in her place must have done this. So be aware of blaming. There are a lot of people I think more people who thinks it's abhay who is always wrong and Piya is always right. I willn't judge piya as I dont want to be bashed and hurt again. Again going into silent.