Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

matlab? πŸ˜• aur plz 'bhool jao' mat kaho,...mujhe poore dehradun ki tarah bhoolne ki bimaari nahi hai...🀣 πŸ€£

matlab yeh as price of the product (tomatto) is increasing but income (ur pocket money) remains same...ab aisey situation mein tomatoes thri na waste krogee😳.
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: romaila

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

aww u dont miss a single msg there😊 Do i know any other Kabiru fan ...hmmm i guess not😊 ofcourse i wrote about u there...as i know how mad u are on KabiruπŸ˜‰.

Don't worry Abhiya fans won't do anything like that as tey are saving all their stuff for next week when their faltoo interview will be up🀣🀣

No I don't miss any messages there.Actually, comments are so less.that u can read all easily.
Awww that's so sweet of you.πŸ€—I am die hard Vishal fan and proud to be his fan <3 β€οΈ

Interview?I am sorry?

@IndigoBlues : U dare hit me with tamatar, I will hit you with stick.😈🀣🀣🀣
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: romaila

matlab yeh as price of the product (tomatto) is increasing but income (ur pocket money) remains same...ab aisey situation mein tomatoes thri na waste krogee😳.

Main to unka sauce banaake pasta ke saath khaaongi nahi to pizza pe lagaoongi! πŸ˜†

Oh and I'm not referring to the Italian dishes..I'm referring to the Italians...🀣 πŸ˜ˆ 
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princezz22

No I don't miss any messages there.Actually, comments are so less.that u can read all easily.
Awww that's so sweet of you.πŸ€—I am die hard Vishal fan and proud to be his fan <3 β€οΈ

Interview?I am sorry?

@IndigoBlues : U dare hit me with tamatar, I will hit you with stick.😈🀣🀣🀣

haww thats really unfair...he's part of the show.
well i was talking abt my faltoo postπŸ˜† where an IF khabroo is appointed for interviewing PKYEK stars...next week w'll have Abhiya or u can say Abhiya ki waat lagney wali haiπŸ˜†
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Romi  now i can't do kabir devdas post anymore..I convinced him to stop drinking...alcohol that is. πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜†

@mahi: chill..i love tamatars..i use all of them by myself..jo rotten tomatoes log mujh par daalte hain main ekta maiyya ko de deti hoon..so that her production costs are saved...🀣
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Romi  now i can't do kabir devdas post anymore..I convinced him to stop drinking...alcohol that is. πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜†

ufff what did u doπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† acha khasa larka tha bigarh diya naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ek hi episode mein couple change ho gaye..😲
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Roma : Hmm..I wish I could state how Kabir has fans in minority.and what disappointment I have while thing about that.
Oyye no kabir interview?😑

@IndigoBlues : I am calling you IndigoBlues 😳🀣🀣and what kabir devdas post?Kabir ka naam or mujhe nahin pata.😲😲
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: rumi005

Rumi..yeh to sirf archi ki galat fehmi thi..yeh nayi bahu bhi na! πŸ˜‘ πŸ€£ The reality is that I am haseena and I'm going out with kabir...😳 KabEena rocks! πŸ˜ƒ
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: rumi005

why are u shocked...its pyaar ki ek kahani not couple ki kahani...change banta hai bossπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†