Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Kesar's love, Gulaal's shock & Talli's insecurity (Page 3)

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

nice post reemz  ! loved today epi and after seeing todays epi i m getting clue about kesar 's reaction wen gulaal will bring that talli marriage proposal and she and  elder ppl will ask him to disslove his marriage i m sure we will have more furious and violent reaction ...god save gulaal Wink

LOL that will be an explosive day but I hope it doesn't come yet because they still need to solve the Vasant issue and thats more than enough for Kesar to handle at the moment. Talli issue can come bit later...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92Incense

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kewlkidz

I love the way Kesar fought for Gulaal's honour, I am sure Vasanth who was known to be Mr.Cool would have done the same thing as he loved her so passionately...It would've been a killer dialouge had he said "koi meri biwi ke saat battameesi kare mei bardash nehi karsakta" but i guess at this point he dsnt realise the depth of his feelings for hr and is confused.. think it will hit him when the elders try to seperate him from Gulaal to get him married to Talli, would be interesting to see when Gulaal would realise this...
I hope they dnt get the boring gisa pita track of tyaag and balidaan, its stupidity when two people love eachother, one is sacrificing to be mahaan...Gulaal deserves some happiness...
I saw one of the earlier promo's and it shows Gulaal dancing and the background songs like ek ladki 16saal.. so my guess is its not that much age gap between Kesar and Gulaal and also I dnt ever remember Kesar calling Gulaal bhabhi, he always treated her like an equal and friend, so their relationship is not so gross either...what say guys???

Something tells me that even Vasant wouldn't have reacted this passionately. No doubt he loved Gulaal a lot but he was much calmer and more composed than Kesar.

We're all confused how old Gulaal was supposed to be LOL Some suggest 16, some 18-20..some 22! Yup Kesar always called her by name, she was always Gulaal for him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poppinss

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

yES ITS TRUE ANY DECENT MAN WOULD HV FOUGHT FOR THE HONOUR OF HIS LOVE AND THE MADNESS POTRAYED BY KESAR DOES SEEM TO SCARE GULAAL WHICH WAS EVIDENT WHEN SHE SAW HIM...Any ways hope they show a good love story and not merely focus on the tyaag of our self proclaimed devi maiyya gulaal.Disapprove

Yeh she was scared seeing Kesar react so passionately and she knew it was for her. It was even more shocking because not so long ago he was acting like he didn't care about her.

The tyaag will be there but that doesn't mean they won't get together. Embarrassed

poppinss

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trifolia

Originally posted by manzilmukul

yES ITS TRUE ANY DECENT MAN WOULD HV FOUGHT FOR THE HONOUR OF HIS LOVE AND THE MADNESS POTRAYED BY KESAR DOES SEEM TO SCARE GULAAL WHICH WAS EVIDENT WHEN SHE SAW HIM...Any ways hope they show a good love story and not merely focus on the tyaag of our self proclaimed devi maiyya gulaal.Disapprove

Ditto thoughts here...this was a really good episode...while all the bells and whistles in the show are of good quality...what keeps us riveted is the subtle unfolding of the two main characters' feelings, reactions to their inner turmoil and to each other. Tyaag/bigamy/conventional romance would be a waste of the incredible talent among the lead actors and even the rest of cast...if indeed the show is based on "Ek chaddar Maili Si', Gulaal will start her own inner turmoil soon...

I'm very sure it is going the way we want to because it is the ONLY way to go! Their story is so unconventional and beautiful that any other potential pairing just won't work. 

As far as Gulaal's feelings are concerned, I feel the creatives will have to take extra care with hers because it's always more of a sensitive issue when a woman falls in love again. 

ansuya12poppinss

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MythriN

Neil, what should I say, You have won us over all over again with your performance today. I can keep talking all day and never get tired. Kesar was gentle, emotional,considerate, possessive,protective,angry,violent...Yaar how do you do it? I feel so desperately short of words.
Today was SmileTongueWinkThumbs UpParty
You get StarStarStarStarStar and a BIIIGGGHug

He is simply breathtaking as Kesar!Embarrassed

poppinss

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
I agree with Reemz again, to show Gulaal's feelings - it has to be done so extra carefully and so subtle and slow i guess and like she says she is woman and also she is Gulaal and i know how Gulaal will just fight in herself and the inner turmoil she will go through, its not just any woman, its Gulaal here

Thats why i have never mentioned Gulaal's feelings towards Kesar as in how i mentioned Kesar's feelings towards Gulaal, coz i knew from the start Gulaal's feelings has to be taken forward with such care and so on

ansuya12*Reemz*

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kewlkidz

I love the way Kesar fought for Gulaal's honour, I am sure Vasanth who was known to be Mr.Cool would have done the same thing as he loved her so passionately...It would've been a killer dialouge had he said "koi meri biwi ke saat battameesi kare mei bardash nehi karsakta" but i guess at this point he dsnt realise the depth of his feelings for hr and is confused.. think it will hit him when the elders try to seperate him from Gulaal to get him married to Talli, would be interesting to see when Gulaal would realise this...
I hope they dnt get the boring gisa pita track of tyaag and balidaan, its stupidity when two people love eachother, one is sacrificing to be mahaan...Gulaal deserves some happiness...
I saw one of the earlier promo's and it shows Gulaal dancing and the background songs like ek ladki 16saal.. so my guess is its not that much age gap between Kesar and Gulaal and also I dnt ever remember Kesar calling Gulaal bhabhi, he always treated her like an equal and friend, so their relationship is not so gross either...what say guys???

OMG, THAT JUST GOT ME THINKING AND I CAME UP WITH THIS <phew! so excited!> - 

when he realises that the elders are trying to separate him from gulaal [as you mentioned], i want him to say the dialogue he used when he was younger, "gulaal! mein tere liye kuch bhi karoonga, lekin tu mujhe chhod ke mat jaa gulaal! dekh gulaal, mujhe please chhod ke mat jaa gulaal!"

imagine, gulaal gets a lucky glimpse of the kesar who was younger and whom she loved so much and probably will agree not to leave him. Embarrassed awww!

Incense

sauris IF-Dazzler
sauris
sauris

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Just let the elders try to seperate kesar from gulal.We will see a furious,angry,voilent & a little bit of scared kesar.He cannot exsist without gulal.Let it be hate,love,concern,anger everything revolves around gulal .

As for gulal she is going to shocked seeing this new  possasive kesar.She will be in denial mode to accept his love unless he does something drastic.

Talli mmm... what to be said about her.Ithink she is self centered.Soon we are going to witness her insecurities.Yeah she is concerned about gulal but only till she is not threatenedby kesars concern for gulal.Once kesar openly starts concerning about gulal,then tallis concern for gulal is going to take a back seat

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92poppinssIncense

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index