Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Kesar's love, Gulaal's shock & Talli's insecurity (Page 2)

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
yES ITS TRUE ANY DECENT MAN WOULD HV FOUGHT FOR THE HONOUR OF HIS LOVE AND THE MADNESS POTRAYED BY KESAR DOES SEEM TO SCARE GULAAL WHICH WAS EVIDENT WHEN SHE SAW HIM...Any ways hope they show a good love story and not merely focus on the tyaag of our self proclaimed devi maiyya gulaal.Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MythriN*Reemz*

ansuya12 Senior Member
ansuya12
ansuya12

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

yES ITS TRUE ANY DECENT MAN WOULD HV FOUGHT FOR THE HONOUR OF HIS LOVE AND THE MADNESS POTRAYED BY KESAR DOES SEEM TO SCARE GULAAL WHICH WAS EVIDENT WHEN SHE SAW HIM...Any ways hope they show a good love story and not merely focus on the tyaag of our self proclaimed devi maiyya gulaal.Disapprove

Ditto thoughts here...this was a really good episode...while all the bells and whistles in the show are of good quality...what keeps us riveted is the subtle unfolding of the two main characters' feelings, reactions to their inner turmoil and to each other. Tyaag/bigamy/conventional romance would be a waste of the incredible talent among the lead actors and even the rest of cast...if indeed the show is based on "Ek chaddar Maili Si', Gulaal will start her own inner turmoil soon...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MythriNmanzilmukul*Reemz*

MythriN Newbie
MythriN
MythriN

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Neil, what should I say, You have won us over all over again with your performance today. I can keep talking all day and never get tired. Kesar was gentle, emotional,considerate, possessive,protective,angry,violent...Yaar how do you do it? I feel so desperately short of words.
Today was SmileTongueWinkThumbs UpParty
You get StarStarStarStarStar and a BIIIGGGHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sundale03

yes of couse the final moments and the precap just bought a smile on my face.i was irritated before this scene hearing about gulaal's promise to thalli.but this scene just made me happy.i really loved how kesar cares for her.and i really need to know what will be his reply to thalliSmile

I hope Gulaal thinks again before re-assuring Talli because Kesar's actions should begin to tell her otherwise.  I think we all know that Kesar would protect Talli too but he wouldn't become so enraged.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poppinss

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reemg

Oh man that was one hell of an episode .. to be honest i wasn't expecting it to be this good.
and woow I never thought i'd see this side of Kesar wow HE'S CRAZY for Gulaal .. and omg Talli really annoyed me when i saw the pre cap, i think Kesar is slowly feeling guilty for these last 10 years bless him
I just hope Gulaal doesn't mess him up by forcing Talli on him cos if she is gonna do that i'll hate her.. LOL

only gulaal and Kesar pleaseee :) and i think Gulaal might slowly get feelings for him too, BUT HOW CUTE is kesarr man aww i love him the way he's sooo protective over her..
and that scene reminded me of when Vasant beat up a villager right at the beginning when the show started when one of them said something about Gulaal, Vasant really does lie within Kesar Embarrassed

I was waiting for this side of Kesar to come to surface especially in front of Gulaal. His possessiveness for her is the most attractive trait for me personally Embarrassed I think she is beginning to see him differently but they have to handle her side really carefully because it's always more of a taboo for the woman to fall in love with the 'wrong' man.

poppinss

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

What i always liked about Kes-Gulaal's bond even back then was the possessiveness that Kesar has over her that comes out in love and in anger but obviously as him being kid you think its just a child being possessive, but Kesar we see today, the man Kesar has intensity in his possessiveness which i think is carried on well from the childhood one

As we saw today, he cant handle anyone saying such things about Gulaal esp what those guys were saying and he will hurt them so badly and we can see Gulaal's concern on Kesar and how he is and his behaviour, atleast she got her answer on why he reacted so intensely and so on

As Talli asks him, yes any man would react to someone saying stuff about her but not the way Kesar did about Gulaal, it goes beyond and its much more intense for Gulaal

Kesar loses him everything when its Gulaal and so be it

As you said he still has this junoon in him even after MB told him off and all that

As for Talli she always does seem to ask him questions would he dod that for her and so on etc

Post is up Smile

Yes thats what I loved about him before too. He was always obsessed with Gulaal and now its translated in to something more as he's become a grown man.

It was a bit inappropriate for Talli to ask that question then but I guess its natural for insecurities to come up when the man you love is feeling so passionate about another woman.

poppinss

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neil-fan

Excellent , Excellent maha episode. Kesar's anger bang on target and love and concern for Gulaal so genuine and overflowing. The only people who got on to my nerves again Talli and Motaba for his continuous ranting and landing up in everyones room all the time, and overhearing peoples conversations and doing nothing about it.

LOL I can understand why Motaba went off on one as a parent but he does seem to value Dushyant's POV more than Kesar's. I guess he just has this image of Kesar of being irresponsible and immature because he doesn't understand what's going through his mind.

poppinss

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

I loved the maha epi too. I usually dont expect maha epis to be this good - have seen failed ones before, but this one had it all - i loved the initial scene with vasants pic - and the way kesar turns around and says to be ready at night all the way to the aftermath of the fight - it was entirely kesar's epi. His love, passion, and protectiveness - all there - and evident more then ever. Gulaal saw it all today!!

as for Talli - i want to say poor talli - she gets some of my sympathy -but honestly i want her to realize that the passion Kesar has for Gulaal will never be there for her. But i am sure they will drag this.

and i completely there with - i also fell even more in love with his character - the passionate protective - crazy lover Day Dreaming

Gulaal mahaepisodes have so far all been REALLY good!! But I agree on the other show MEs, they always disappoint.

It was quite interesting how Kesar's reflection on Vasant's photo came exactly when Gulaal said 'Tumhare bina...'. I don't know if that meant something...!

It's very hard to predict whether Talli will stay positive or whether her insecurities will get the best of her. 

poppinss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index