Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

When will Piya know?

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Today my heart went out to Abhay. Poor guy 😭 Piya hates him 😭
Why didn't Piya give him a chance to explain? Worse of all, according to the article she goes to Sid to find out about his elder brother 😡

Its high time Sid got exposed. He's playing with everybody's lives. I was so hoping that he turns good and stays happily with Panchi but now he doesn't deserve her either. He's totally evil 😡🤢

Why didn't Piya give Abhay a chance to explain? Really hate her for that. 😡 Did she forget what Abhay did for her? He sacrificed his life for her and in return, what did he get? I agree its completely shocking for her to absorb this truth but couldn't she give him one chance to explain?

I so wish Abhay does go away for few days. She should get to know why Abhay did that and hopefully she feels bad for having treating him this way. When will Abhiya get back together?

Please do post your views on this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prottasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Piya's love is not a true love...
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Prottasha

And Abhay is 😆
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Prottasha

I can understand Piya's dilemma but I want Sid to be exposed. He's played enough games.
The only thing that makes me hate Piya as of now is the fact that she didn't trust him enough to give him one chance to explain.
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh..:(poor abhay..always..he has to face the problem..from his evil bro...abhay..truely..loves pia..bt pia..hmm..anyway..thankx for the info:)poor guy..:(feeling really sad..
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

And Abhay is 😆

Abhay love can never be questioned 😊
Mandy,

I just happen to come online today and just saw your pm. I don't watch PKYEK anymore, in fact it has been months since I last saw it back in the beginning of March or something. So, I don't even know what's going on or what has happened in the show. Plus, I haven't been active on this forum lately as my exams were keeping me busy. But, just wanted to let you know as I didn't want you to think that I ignored your post.

Take care always,

Luv,
Payal