Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

When will Piya know?

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Today my heart went out to Abhay. Poor guy Cry Piya hates him Cry
Why didn't Piya give him a chance to explain? Worse of all, according to the article she goes to Sid to find out about his elder brother Angry

Its high time Sid got exposed. He's playing with everybody's lives. I was so hoping that he turns good and stays happily with Panchi but now he doesn't deserve her either. He's totally evil AngryDeadOuch

Why didn't Piya give Abhay a chance to explain? Really hate her for that. Angry Did she forget what Abhay did for her? He sacrificed his life for her and in return, what did he get? I agree its completely shocking for her to absorb this truth but couldn't she give him one chance to explain?

I so wish Abhay does go away for few days. She should get to know why Abhay did that and hopefully she feels bad for having treating him this way. When will Abhiya get back together?

Please do post your views on this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ifrah.minahil1997

Prottasha Goldie
Prottasha
Prottasha

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Piya's love is not a true love...
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prottasha

And Abhay is LOL
BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged

I can understand Piya's dilemma but I want Sid to be exposed. He's played enough games.
The only thing that makes me hate Piya as of now is the fact that she didn't trust him enough to give him one chance to explain.
ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
oh..:(poor abhay..always..he has to face the problem..from his evil bro...abhay..truely..loves pia..bt pia..hmm..anyway..thankx for the info:)poor guy..:(feeling really sad..
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

And Abhay is LOL
Abhay love can never be questioned Smile
lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Mandy,

I just happen to come online today and just saw your pm. I don't watch PKYEK anymore, in fact it has been months since I last saw it back in the beginning of March or something. So, I don't even know what's going on or what has happened in the show. Plus, I haven't been active on this forum lately as my exams were keeping me busy. But, just wanted to let you know as I didn't want you to think that I ignored your post.

Take care always,

Luv,
Payal

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index