Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Gulati first of all NivRen are married so logically they can't show NivRen breaking their marriage just to raise Sidya's kid which they can actually raise themselves becoming mother and father of the kid. Secondly if tomorrow they have their own kid then they won't let Sidya daughter suffer because both are good human being. If Sid can't raise his kid. Even if Viren wants Nivi to leave him it is not possible that Nivi and family will agree about NivRen divorce and Nivi marrying Sid to take care of baby it is really very illogical if they will actually want a mother then they will search new girl for Sid not Nivi.
The thing u are talking can only happen if they kill Viren uske jeete ji to yeh ho nahi sakta and if they do that then it's their wish and we people won't be able to do anything
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 years ago
gulati10 thumbnail
Well seeing what mess they did with the track now we fans will fall prey but the ct will not make mistake they did with ranvir since kinshuk didn't want to do father role for 7 year old here he can become father for infant and nivi and viren can unite and Sid can give the child to them unless they plan another leap and make the same mistake
akshi-sidputul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
loveNivren
wat the hell u r saying niviarth fans bullshit
u r humanshit , dog shit,,
niviren catshit
Anya4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loveNivren

how dare u called nivarth fans bullshit ek tapped padega,,u ollo ki pathi
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wer hav i refered u as bullshit??
It was clearly written that 'not nivarth fans'...i was jus referin te news as bullshit...n nivren fans to stop tellin abt nivren separatn!!
Y cant u guys read properly n den comment??Edited by loveNivren - 12 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i dont want nivren to separate just for da sake DD's kid and dat's my pov. i fell for ccbm tnx to nivren and if they'r separated, im gonna skip dis show

bless our nivren!!!!
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was really bad of u guys comment so harshly without even readin te comment properly...

Try to behave properly...i'v bcom sooo upset aftr readin ur comments...n dat 4 doin nothin!!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
guys dis isn't a war front so take a chill pill and let's hope for da best!!!

im not takin sides but 'lovenivren' didn't make any negative comment abt nivrath. after all dis is just a show and it's not our lives so pls refrain from insultin otherwise we'l get warnings from mods ðŸ¤”

peace for all!!! 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Mods note

Friends make sure while discussing about the current twist ,noone is making any comparisons between CCBM and Bidaai because its against IF rules and there r no personal attacks made against any of the fan grps whether its Nivi-Viren or Nivi-Sid...

If any of the above rules r broken then the member will b issued a official warning then

CCBM Dev team

gulati10 thumbnail
We r so unhappy with what s happening in the show nivi viren should stay together
Ct don't make any blunder