Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

penguin143 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guyz, just chill...me too dont want DD 2 die.& also  DD's death doesnt mean 
sid-nivi reunion...
gulati10 thumbnail
This whole change of storyline seems similar to what they showed in Bidaaii
Why suddenly Divya will be killed and her baby will be may be given to niveditha.. They want to get TRP's

later they will show some twist and turn and make Viren 's character out and show Sid with niveditha
since they did with ranveer and ragini ..

they show us a lot of dreams and they shatter it
Niveditha saw so much love in viren and they were hurt by many neviditha was hurt by sid and viren by his family

i hope they do not show them separated and show that Sid is better for Niveditha and show that she can take care of divyas child and the child gets both parents in the form of Sid and Niveditha

There was a co incidence article... So some twists they will show with the three sid-niv-viren

'Co - incidentally' Chand Chupa Badal Mein follows Bidaai

Rishma Rochlani, Neha sargam - Sara Khan, Parul Chauhan

It's the same pinch for Star Plus shows Chand Chupa Badal Mein and Bidaai as both shows will now share a similar scene. We all remember the exit of Sadhana (Sara Khan) who died in a bomb blast in Bidaai. And now a similar situation has been created in Chand Chupa Badal Mein. The Maha episode that goes on air tomorrow has a big twist in store for the viewers as Bhaiji the local goon tries to kill Nivedita by planting a bomb in her car.

Our source says, "There have been a lot of misunderstandings of late between Divya and Nivedita. Things are still not resolved and Divya continues to hate Nivedita. The Sood family is elated because Divya has given birth to a baby girl and during the naming ceremony Divya humiliates Nivedita and warns her not to touch her baby. Meanwhile Nayantara dadi will see all this and enlighten her about the sacrifices that Nivedita has done for her. Divya will start feeling guilty and will decide to apologise to Nivedita who is at the temple. On the other hand Bhaiji is furious because it was Nivedita who landed him in the jail. Bhaiji decides to take revenge and he plants a bomb in Nivedita's car. Divya plans to meet Nivedita at the temple she reaches the parking lot and the explosion happens."

When contacted producer Rajan Shahi laughed and said, "Yes it's true the situations are very similar and in fact not just this particular track but the sets where we are shooting right now are also the same. But it's just a mere co-incidence."

Too much of a co-incidence we say! But a nice one we must add.

(by Tellychakar)

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
gulati RS seperated Ragvir whch he never anted 2 n it was never ever planned 2 kill any lead characters in bidaai . It was simple leap they wanted 2 take but Kinny n Sara both refused 2 do tht n SP n RS were adamant for d leap So SAKIN decided 2 quit n therefore Ragvir n saalekh go seperated .
But here they r dong it for TRP , i aggree but 1st of all Rishma was nt main lead 2nd thng here Kinny is nt leavng n as far as kinny is nt leavngg nivren will hav 2 b 2gether , it is obvious . RS n SP will never ever give importance 2 Abhi instead of Kinshuk as we know Main lead is Kinshuk n nt Abhi .
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
seriously i don't want NivArth reunion...it is not possible also...because even if Divya get died in the Bomb explosion...then Viren is alive...Nivedita and Viren are married then how NivArth reunion will happen until they decide to kill Viren's character in CCBM...if they Killed Viren's character then it will affect their so called TRP's...so guys think positive and hope for the best ...NivRen forever 😊
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@shona

Yes Shona Kinshuk is a hugee Star n RS cn never ever sfford 2 loose him n his trust n So i m very much sure tht evenif DD is dyngg Sid -----Nivi will never ever happen . They r OVER . Viren Sood is jaan of d show n nothng cn b more foolish then dis if they even thnk 2 kill Viren .
dyhardfan thumbnail
I really don't think that Sid and Nivi will unite... Hope n pray they don't.
Nivi character is built in such a way, that when she loves, she loves all heartily. During last week epi we have seen a side of Nivi that was never seen and expected... She showed and expressed her love for Viren (I truly loved watching it). She will never agree to marry Sid be it what may happen. She loves Viren and only Viren. Cts can't just go against their lovestory and our believes... They focused on NivRen lovestory, so if they ruin it now. What was the point of showing us this amazing lovestory????
gulati10 thumbnail
I think they will show niveditha taking Divyas child now
And viren may be the next sacrificing person. They may show he will give his love up for Niveditha and the child and ask Niveditha to be a mother for the child

By that way  the child gets a mom from Niveditha and father is Sid

Creatives will have some ideas which will hurt Niveditha and Viren fans.😭

If teh show is ending in May end then they will show such twists and turns and show Viren becoming a next sacrifice person to increase TRP
Since they know the show will be watched  by many due to teh great performance of Kinshuk
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I tink der r many negative forces(not nivarth fans) who r constantly sayin abt dis nivren seperatin which s jus a bull shit!!
Bein nivren fans how cud u guys tink lyk dis???
if nivi can bcom mother to te child..so y cant viren approach te child as a father??
N pls stop comparin bidaai n ccbm...coz in bidaai ranvir also died so te remarriage tuk place n dat too not wit her jeeju rite...wen ragini n anmol cud b parents for saalekh's child so y cant nivren b 4 sidya's child...Edited by loveNivren - 12 years ago
gulati10 thumbnail
Ct are unprediectable mow
This sudden death of divya seems going the bidaaii way
Will Sid become like alkh of bidaii I don't think so
Viren and Sid are brothers and since Sid cannot take care of the baby alone he may give the child to viren and nivi but then again when they have their own child it will be like bidaaii sister orphan
I think the ct will try to create arift between many people and make viren pay the price
We are so shocked by this sudden change in the track
They will make viren as a father for sidya kid I doubt since they want to show nivi and virens kid also but then will they want to show them as parents I donno if again the actors want to be parents

The cts will make us pay the price niveditha and viren 4 ever
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
kinshuk left bidaai not coz he had to play te father role...but coz he dont wanna play te father of an eight year old!!!!!!
but in ccbm dey hav already taken a leap...so der wont b another leap for now..
i dint mean sid will bcom lyk alekh...but he wont b able to take care te baby on his own ...so nivren'll help him!!Edited by loveNivren - 12 years ago