Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Re unite siddhant niveditha -I hope not:Mods note PG5

gulati10 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What a disaster so they will kill divya and then even maybe remove virens character and reunite siddhant and nivedhita that's unfair to niviren fans they may make kinshuk's character viren sacrifice his love to niveditha and ask her to reunite with siddhant why are the ct doing that as it is the show will end they should give happy ending niviren 4 ever

This show will loose it's potential idea of getting two people who went through so
Much in life and r together

Ct are doing last minute changes and hurting fans who wish only viren and niveditha together and no one should come in between. They love each other to eternity

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
if they do that then they might as well end the show there. but hopefully that does not happen
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

OMV they cant do that!! They just can't, NivRen have been through so much to just throw it all away...and for what?!! If the CT's do that then it'll just be senseless!

gulati10 thumbnail
Cnt trust ct
They may want to show viren sacrificing his love for niveditha siddhant left niveditha and married divya poor niveditha viren loves her I hope they don't spoil their pair
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sry double postEdited by loveNivren - 12 years ago
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nooo way...dis s never gonna happen!!!
Sid s nivi's jeeju...n itz makin me sick tinkin abt it!!
How cud she leave viren...whom she luvs to te core...n go 2 her BIL??? Itz not gud 2 see such stupid tracks in indian soaps!!!
If dis happens den i'm neva gonna watch dis show...
Pls dont make such topics...it really hurts coz i'm a hardcore nivren fan!!
shafaq13 thumbnail
shukar hai cts ny hamari baat sunli atlast wohi hoga jo hum chahty thay sid nivi aik hngy 😛
shafaq13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gulati10

What a disaster so they will kill divya and then even maybe remove virens character and reunite siddhant and nivedhita that's unfair to niviren fans they may make kinshuk's character viren sacrifice his love to niveditha and ask her to reunite with siddhant why are the ct doing that as it is the show will end they should give happy ending niviren 4 ever

This show will loose it's potential idea of getting two people who went through so
Much in life and r together

Ct are doing last minute changes and hurting fans who wish only viren and niveditha together and no one should come in between. They love each other to eternity

by the way his name is siddharth not siddhant..i hope they reunite sid nivi 😛
daffodils06 thumbnail
don't think dat dey wil reunite sid&nivi...dis is a rare possibilty as it is an RSji show..wat I lik abt Rsji shows is dat dere is no devar bhabi &jeeju saali shaadiz...
gulati10 thumbnail
In shows any thing can happen they my worry was that wanted to share since they may makE viren sacrifice his love and do some mess hope not if they value relationship